剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Arctic terns. You need to wrap it up.
那是北极燕鸥 你得收工了
Our mission's done, and we'll be heading back.
我们的任务已经完成 就要返航了
I'll take a rain check on the tea.
喝茶的事改日吧
Benzo, eat some fruit.
本佐 吃点水果
Come on, Mr. Chung.
拜托 小钟
It's our last night at the North Pole.
这是我们待在北极的最后一晚了
Look, I know you've got big plans,
我知道你有远大的计划
but don't you ever get your head out of that book?
但你就没有不看书的时候吗
Nope.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Lieutenant.
上尉
Lieutenant.
上尉
Danny, whoa.
丹尼
Don't do that.
别这样
Do what?
哪样
You know what that smile does to me.
你知道那样的笑容会让我无法自拔
All's fair in love and war.
情场如战场
Yeah.
是啊
Kara...
卡拉
We'll be home soon enough.
我们很快就回家了
Hello. Are you reading me?
你们在听我说吗
Come in.
请回答
No, I cannot wait.
不行 我等不了
This is Dr. Rachel Scott.
我是蕾切尔·斯科特博士
I need to speak to the National Security Adviser right away.
我现在就要跟国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问通话
You don't understand. My mission is being compromised.
你不明白 我的任务被♥干♥扰了
And I need more time to collect samples.
我需要更多时间来采集样本
We have a noisy channel. I repeat.
频道信♥号♥♥不好 重复一遍
Mission objectives achieved. We are ready to come home. Over.
任务目标已实现 我们准备回家 完毕
That's a negative, Commander.
驳回请求 指挥官
The mission has been extended. Over.
任务内容已经扩展 完毕
Extended? Why?
扩展 为什么
Maintain radio silence and current position
保持无线电静默和当前位置
until you receive further instructions.
直到接收到进一步的指示
Transmission terminated, sir.
通信中止 长官
The hell is that woman doing?
那女人干嘛呢
Quincy...
昆西
I think we've got it.
我觉得我们成功了
Sorry, man. Did I wake you?
抱歉 哥们儿 我弄醒你了吗
Doc told me to keep my distance.
博士让我保持距离
The Admiral's scaring off the birds.
"上将"会把鸟吓跑的
Sure it was the dog and not your breath?
你确定是狗吓跑的 不是你自己喘气吗
Whatever.
无所谓了
Man, we should've been out of here days ago.
哥们 我们几天之前就应该回到舰上了
What the...
见鬼
Aircraft in position seven six decimal three five north,
航♥空♥器迫近中 方位北76.35
zero five nine decimal five eight east...
东059.58
Captain, I have three
舰长 发现三个
make that five unknown aircraft Approaching,
不 五个不明航♥空♥器迫近中
range 24 nautical miles, approximately 80 knots.
距离24海里 速度约为80节
Those are not ours, man.
那可不是我们的直升机
No. They're Russian.
不是 是俄♥国♥人
Come on! Quincy, we have to save the samples!
快跑啊 昆西 我们必须保住样本
Help me! Leave the box! Let's go!
来帮我 别管什么样本了 快跑
Rachel, leave the box!
蕾切尔 别管那箱子了
Let's go! Right now!
快点 快跑
Let's go! Come on!
快走啊 快啊
Quincy!
昆西
Drop.
敌人着陆
Set general quarters. General quarters, general quarters.
启动一级战备状态 一级战备一级战备
All hands, man your battle stations.
全员各就各位
Transit up and forward starboard side, down and aft portside.
旋至前右侧舷向上倾 舰尾左舷向下
Unknown aircraft...
不明航♥空♥器
T.A.O., surface manned and ready.
作战官 水面作战系统就绪
Deploy SCAT. CIWS to A.A.W. auto. Hold fire on.
攻击艇小队准备 近战系统设为自动开火
Take him alive!
活捉他
All engines ahead flank! Hard left rudder!
全速前进 左转舵
All engines ahead flank, aye!
全速前进 明白
United States naval warship.
这里是美国海军军舰
Identify yourself and alter your course,
立即说明身份并改变航向
Or you will be subject to defensive actions. Over.
否则我方将采取防卫措施 完毕
Evaluate as inbound missile.
侦测到导弹来袭
Recommend launch chaff. Brace for shock!
立即发射干扰弹 有撞击 站稳
All hands, brace for shock.
所有人 站稳扶好
Take 'em out.
把它们干掉
Go to the 5 inch!
5吋炮准备开火
Surface, T.A.O., kill track 5024.
作战官呼叫水面作战系统 打击轨道5024
Surface, aye. Guns, kill track 5024.
水面作战系统收到 舰炮打击轨道5024
Guns, aye.
舰炮就绪
You okay?!
你还好吗
Clear! Come on.
我们没事 来吧
Where's Dr. Scott?!
斯科特博士在哪
She's banged up pretty good.
她伤情不轻
Doc's looking at her in hangar two.
医生正在二号♥舱为她包扎
What'd he say?
他说什么
"The cure."
治愈药
He wants the cure.
他们想要治愈药物
All our guys are accounted for. We at war with the Russians?
全体人员都在等解释 我们跟俄♥国♥开战了吗
Get me fleet forces.
联♥系♥舰队司令部
They don't answer, get me N.M.C.C.
没有应答的话就联♥系♥军事指挥中心
They don't answer, get me Secdef.
再没应答就给我联♥系♥国防部长
Supposed to be radio silent. Not anymore.
不是应该无线电静默吗 没必要了
I told you I'm fine. Just hurry up.
我说了我没事 麻烦你快点
Where's Quincy? I need my samples.
昆西在哪 我要我的样本
You don't get your samples until you tell me what's going on here.
你要是不告诉我怎么回事 就别想碰样本
You have no authority over me Everybody out!
你无权命令我... 所有人出去
You need to hand that case over to me right now.
你必须马上把那个箱子交给我
We may have just gone to war with Russia,
我们可能已经和俄♥国♥人开战了
and they were clearly after you.
而他们显然是冲着你来的
No more secrets.
别再保密了
Tell me about the cure!
告诉我治愈药物是怎么回事
I can't say anything until I speak to the National
在向国安部汇报之前
Security I swear to god, I will throw this overboard!
我不能 信不信老子把这玩意扔海里去
I want answers!
给我说实话
You want answers?
你想知道真♥相♥
Seven months ago, outside Cairo, there was an outbreak --
七个月前 在开罗郊外爆发了一场疫情
A virus of unknown origin.
一种来源不明的病毒
Its genetic structure was like nothing any of us had ever seen.
其基因结构我们前所未见
It swept throughout the village,
这场瘟疫席卷整个村庄
killing everyone that it infected.
所有感染者都死了
Egyptian officials claimed the outbreak was contained,
埃及官方宣布疫情已经得到控制
but it wasn't.
但其实没有
Instead, it continued to mutate and spread.
正相反 病毒不断变异扩散
The C.D.C. and the W.H.O. wanted to sample the virus
疾控中心和世卫组织想从患者身上
from the victims to create a vaccine.
分离病毒样本用以制♥造♥疫苗
But nothing worked.
但什么用都没有
It was my belief that we needed to find the primordial strain
而我坚信必须在北极寻找
here in the Arctic.
原始菌株
The birds.
那些海鸟
They're just the carriers.
它们只是病毒携带者
They pick up the virus from the melting permafrost.
它们肯定在融化的冻土上沾染了病毒
We finally found their feeding ground.
而我们总算找到了海鸟的聚食区
So you have what you need to stop this thing?
这么说你已经找到了击退瘟疫的方法了
I won't know until we get it back to the lab.
只有把病毒带回实验室才能知道
We're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
The virus back home is moving quicker
病毒在世界各地快速传播
than any of us could've imagined.
比我们预想的要快得多
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
We've been radio silent since we left Norfolk.
我们离开诺福克之后就一直无线电静默
Because I have my own sat phone.
因为我自备卫星电♥话♥
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表