剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Do you really think you qualify to volunteer
你上周才勉强熬过了登革热
when you barely survived dengue fever last week?
你真的认为你适合参加吗
You're not even gonna test my blood?
你连血检都不给我做吗
Danny.
丹尼
I'm looking for the copacabana.
我要去科巴卡巴那
Anyone point me in the right direction?
有谁知道该往哪里走吗
Harvest Queen 2008?
收获季皇后2008
You never told me you were royalty.
你可没说过你是皇室成员
Dr. Scott says we might be in there a few days,
斯科特博士说我们可能会在里面待上一段时间
so we should grab anything important.
我们应该把重要的东西都带着
I think she wants us to have something sentimental
我觉得她的意思是带上值得怀念的东西
in case it goes south.
以防不测
You're gonna introduce me to her one day.
以后你可要把我介绍给她认识
Thank you.
谢谢
For not trying to talk me out of this.
谢谢你没劝我别这么做
So you've just received
给你们注射的是
what we're calling the prototype decoy.
作为诱饵的疫苗原型
It will, uh, bind to the virus and keep it occupied
它会和病毒连接 让病毒专注在它身上
while your system creates the antibodies
这样你们的免疫系统可以趁机产生抗体
that it needs to defeat it.
来抵抗病毒
I will remind you that you will likely experience
我要提醒你们的是这可能会产生
some side effects similar to the early stages of the virus,
一些副作用 会和病毒早期症状相似
so...some headaches and fever and exhaustion.
也就是说会头疼 发热以及瘫软无力
Just like a good hangover.
就像是宿醉一样
Ladies and gentlemen, your entertainment
女士们先生们 你们后面三天
for the next three days.
可有的乐了
I would just like to say that...
我想说的是
You are all --
你们都是
You're remarkable people.
你们都很了不起
And...
并且
It is an honor to --
我非常荣幸能...
It's an honor.
我很荣幸
Well, I'll see you in there.
那么 各位里面见
Stop right there!
站住
Stay where you are!
不许动
I need Olympia. Please. Please.
我要去奥林匹亚 求你了 求你了
Help me.
救救我
Don't come any closer.
别再往前走了
I need Olympia. Please help. Please.
我得去奥林匹亚 救救我 求你了
Stop right there.
立即停下
Please. I need Olympia.
求你了 我得去奥林匹亚
Olympia can't help you. Please!
奥林匹亚帮不了你了 求你了
Anyone in here?!
谁在里面
Anyone in here?! Show yourself immediately!
谁在里面 立即现身
What the hell?!
怎么回事
I thought you said this area was clear!
你不是说这一片没有人吗
It was. I don't know how the hell she got through, man.
的确没有 我不知道她怎么过来的
Damn it, we need to tighten the perimeter.
该死 我们要加强巡逻
Give me that. We'll check again.
给我 我们再去巡查一遍
All right, you men, spread out!
你们几个 分散开来
I'll meet you on the other side of the street!
咱们在街那头会合
This one's for you, Bertrise.
这首歌♥献给你 波翠丝
You know, I still remember the first time you examined me.
知道吗 我还清楚记得你第一次给我体♥检♥
Well, that might just be because it was only
那可能是因为那次体♥检♥仅仅过去了
three weeks ago, and thankfully,
三个星期 而且谢天谢地
you do not have Alzheimer's.
你没得老年痴呆
That's some good news.
真是好消息
Family heirloom?
家传宝贝吗
Just something to keep my hands busy.
就是拿在手里玩玩而已
Man of mystery.
你秘密不少啊
That's a conversation for another day.
这个话题我们改天再聊
Over... what, martinis, maybe?
边喝马丁尼边聊 怎样
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Shaken, not stirred.
摇匀 不要搅匀[007经典台词]
Precisely, moneypenny.
正合我意 钱小姐[007角色]
Oh, she hated that.
拍马蹄子上了
You might actually be getting under her skin.
你没准真触动她内心了
In a good way?
惹动芳心了么
Hard to tell.
难说
Yeah.
估计是
Old E-mails... from my boyfriend.
是以前的邮件 我男友发来的
Mickey, right?
他叫米基 是吧
That night at the Vigil, you talked about him.
那晚夜祷时你说过他
Were you together a long time?
你们处了很久吗
Uh, about a year...
大约一年吧
If you count all the time we were at sea.
如果你把我们在海上的时间也算进去
Systolic 120. All good.
收缩压120 一切正常
Thanks.
多谢
I hope he treated you right.
但愿他对你很好
I, uh...I'm an only child,
我 是家里独女
and my parents died on 9/11.
我父母都是911事件遇难者
He's kind of the only person who...
他可能是这世界上
might even be missing me.
唯一会思念我的人了
It reminds me of when Sam was born.
这让我想起了山姆出生时的情形
He was a preemie, right?
他是个早产儿是吧
Five weeks in the N.I.C.U.
在新生儿重症监护病房♥里观察了五周
All I could do was stand there, helpless.
我只能在那干站着 什么忙都帮不上
Is that your daughter?
那是你的女儿吗
Lily.
莉莉
It was her birthday last month.
上个月她过生日
She'd be 11.
该11岁了
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
I never quite found the time for that somehow.
我一直没腾出时间生孩子
Better not to have a child
宁可没孩子 也比孩子需要你时
than to not be there when they need you.
你却不在他们身边要强得多
Well, if this all goes as it should,
如果本次试验一切顺利
you'll be back with her in a week or so.
过个一周左右你就能回家陪着她了
Oh, we'll be back. No doubt about that.
我们肯定能回家 毋庸置疑
Right.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
So far, so good. That's the word.
目前一切顺利 就这句话
Can't believe this could really be it.
真不敢相信还能看到这一天
Going home with a vaccine.
带着疫苗回家
Any idea what the plan would be for mass production?
知道大规模量产怎么安排的吗
I heard talk about the C.D.C.
我听说在考虑疾控中心
Nah, it's too far inland.
不可能 太深入内陆了
Captain's thinking Fort Detrick --
舰长在考虑德瑞克堡
U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D.
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
The question is whether or not they have any power.
关键在于他们那边有没有电
We could rig something to siphon off from the ship...
我们可以从舰上拉条电线...
Hey. Let's not jinx this, okay?
你们 别多嘴了 好吗
It's only been six hours.
这才过了6个小时
How am I doing? You're fine.
我怎么样 挺好的
The fever's your body's way of working to adjust to the treatment.
发烧是你的身体在自我调节
When Lily was a baby,
莉莉小时候
her temperature would run 102 every time she got her shots.
每次打疫苗都要烧到39度
My throat's sore. Is yours?
我嗓子疼 你呢
No.
不疼
But I feel like I can't lift my arm.
但我感觉胳膊抬不起来了
I'm so tired.
好疲惫
Everything all right, Master Chief?
还好吗 军士长
I'm fine, but...
我没事 但是...
Commander Garnett looks like she's burning up over here.
加内特中校像着了火一样
You should spend a little more time in the engine room, Master Chief.
你应该多在引擎室待一会 军士长
Everyone's body reacts differently.
每个人的反应都不尽相同
It's as we predicted.
跟预测的一样
Come on, doc.
我说 博士
That is way below your pay grade.
这种活可不是你该干的
I got that. Oh, no, Tex, that's really not necessary.
我来吧 没事 特克斯 不用的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表