剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
recommend course 1-0-7 to regain track.
建议设定航向1-0-7以保持航向
Recommended course 1-0-7, aye.
建议设定航向1-0-7 明白
Helmsman come to left to course 1-0-7.
舵手航向偏左设定为1-0-7
My rudder is left, coming to new course 1-0-7.
左转舵 新航向1-0-7
What's our depth, gator?
海底情况如何 领航员
Four feet clearance beneath the sonar dome.
声纳搜寻区域四英尺之下均无问题
To a rocky bottom.
直至海底
If we're on track, We should be hearing from them.
如果我们方向对的话 我们应该能听到他们了
That's it. They're in open water,
就是这个 他们在公共海域
500 yards out, 10 knots.
距离500码 速度10节
Calculated impact in five minutes.
预计五分钟后爆♥炸♥
We don't blast the coral
在格林和福斯特
until Green and Foster have reached their target.
到达目标前 我们不能炸开珊瑚礁
We wait until we see their blast.
他们爆♥炸♥了我们再炸
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Ruskov should see them by now.
拉斯科夫应该能看到他们了
Let's hope he buys it.
希望他会相信
He already thinks he's won.
他已经认为自己稳操胜券了
We're hot!
已经启用了
Here we go.
开始了
I have the reef visually
我看到对方船只了
at about 800 yards off the port bow.
在左前方800码处
O.O.D, based on a good fix,
值日官 根据数据调整
holds us at 20 yards left of track.
我们离既定航线偏左了20码
Helmsman, come right five degrees rudder.
舵手 右转舵五度
Right five degrees rudder, aye.
右转舵五度 明白
T.A.O., I'm gonna need to blast that coral.
作战官 准备炸开珊瑚礁了
What's your status?
你的情况如何
Torpedo is armed and ready.
鱼雷已上膛
Firing bearing set.
发射方位已设定
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just bail! I got this!
你走吧 这事我来就行了
Danny, not yet! We're gonna be late!
丹尼 还没到时候 我们要赶不上了
Speed up!
快加速
Something happened.
有事不对劲
Impact is overdue, sir.
已经过了预计爆♥炸♥时间 长官
Why aren't we seeing anything? Where are they?
怎么什么都没看到 他们在哪儿
Hang on.
等等
Sir, that canal is too tight to turn around in.
长官 这条水道太窄无法转向
I can't slow down without losing maneuverability.
我没办法在不失去机动性的情况下减速
We have to blast that coral, sir,
我们必须炸开珊瑚礁 长官
or it'll tear us apart!
不然它会把我们撕碎的
Hang on.
等等
You can just bail!
你先走吧
I'm not going anywhere!
我哪里都不去
We got to go!
我们得冲向前
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
We're gonna hit the coral in 15 seconds.
15秒之后就会撞到珊瑚礁
Hang on.
稳住
Admiral?
将军
10 seconds, sir.
还有十秒 舰长
Come on.
加油
Chyort!
该死[俄语]
Fire torpedos!
发射鱼雷
D.C. Central, captain. Damage report.
损管中心 我是舰长 报告损坏程度
Bridge, D.C. Central. Initial report...
舰桥 损管中心初步报告...
No apparent hull damage.
舰体无明显损坏
O.O.D., let's pick up our cargo and get the hell out of here.
值日官 接上我们的人然后离开这个鬼地方
Aye, sir. All engines ahead 2/3.
明白 舰长 三分之二动力前进
Rescue boat moving to extract.
救援艇出发前去救援
Nice work, Lieutenant.
干得漂亮 上尉
Danny.
丹尼
We were late.
我们晚了
I could have blown the whole mission
我差点搞砸整个任务
and gotten all of us killed, the whole crew.
把我们所有人都害死
But you didn't. And we got out fine.
但你没有啊 我们平安回来了
I lost my focus because of you.
你分散我的注意力了
Because of me?
怪我咯
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做啊
You throttled down and wanted me to bail.
是你减速让我先下水的
No. Danny.
不 丹尼
This is -- this is why we're not supposed to...
正因此 正因此我们才不该...
I love you.
我爱你
Stay away from me.
远离我
Did Ruskov have a backup plan?
拉斯科夫有备用计划吗
In case you couldn't get Dr. Scott off the ship?
万一你无法把斯科特博士带下舰艇怎么办
I haven't the faintest idea.
我什么都不知道
So, that's it, then?
那就这样了吗
They're dead.
他们死了
You killed my family.
你杀了我的家人
No, you killed your family!
不 是你杀了你的家人
You killed them, and two of my best men
你杀了他们还有两个我的人
the minute you took up with Ruskov!
就在你选择帮拉斯科夫那一刻
I had no choice!
我别无选择
You always have a choice!
选择总是有的
You could have asked for help!
你可以向我们求助
Instead, you took the fate of the entire world
可是你把整个世界的命运
in your hands, and you almost threw it away!
都握在了自己手中 还差点搞砸了
And what would you have done?
换做是你 你会怎么做
If it were your family on Ruskov's ship,
如果是你的家人在拉斯科夫的船上
what would you have done?!
你会怎么做
Answer me! What would you have done?!
回答我 你会怎么做
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Come on. I can't belive this.
我靠 开什么玩笑
Ah, damn it!
该死
Damn it!
该死
Elva!
埃尔娃
Elva, this is ridiculous.
埃尔娃 简直荒唐
You didn't get her, did you?
她没上来对不对
No.
对
I thought we were all dead.
我还以为我们都死定了
How bad is the ship?
船体受损有多严重
We'll fix it.
我们会修好的
Yeah, well...
是可以 但是
I mean, I need that woman, and I need the primordial.
我需要那个女人 我需要原始菌株
We'll get her and the virus, I assure you.
我们会把她和菌株都弄到手的 我保证
No. Damn it!
过来 该死
Do I need to send someone in
需要我派人
to help you... clean up?
帮你...打扫一下吗
No, please. I'll do it.
不用了 我自己来就行
I hate how your men look at me.
我讨厌你的人看我的眼神
Like I'm some sort of circus attraction.
就好像看马戏团的动物一样
Oh, I'm still waiting on that microwave oven!
我还在等着你给我送微波炉来呢
I need mice!
我还需要老鼠
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表