剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Trust me, I can handle it.
相信我 我没问题的
Hi. My name is Tex. I'll be your server this evening.
大家好 我是特克斯 今晚是你们的服务员
To start with, this fine cocktail of h2o
先给大家上一杯纯水鸡尾酒
served straight up for your dining pleasure.
祝大家用餐愉快
Master Chief. Thanks.
军士长 谢谢
What a gentleman.
真是绅士
Hello.
你的
Never got a chance to tell ya.
还没机会跟你说过
It was a nice eulogy for Cossetti.
卡塞提的悼词讲得真棒
I don't want any more funerals, Mike.
我不希望再有葬礼了 麦克
I think she's got everything in hand.
她看起来很有把握
You were right about her.
你没看错她
How you doing there, sugar?
怎么样 亲爱的
Good.
挺好的
Good. I'm okay.
那就好 没事
I'm seeing a future with the doc,
我觉得我跟博士很有可能
even if it is just carrying her water.
虽然只是帮她端过水
Hey, come on, girl.
别这样 姑娘
Kara. Kara. Kara.
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉
Doc! We got a problem!
博士 出事了
Kara. Kara! Kara! Kara!
卡拉 卡拉
She's not responding.
她没反应
Resps 32, heart rate 120. Kara, it's Rachel.
呼吸频率32 脉搏120 卡拉 我是蕾切尔
Can you tell me how you're doing? Kara?
告诉我你什么感觉 卡拉
All right, she's seizing. Give me some room.
她抽搐了 腾点地方
Intramuscular valium in. Give me fresh vitals.
已肌肉注射安定 汇报体征
Seizure is at the 3-minute mark.
抽搐整三分钟了
She's febrile to 104. How's that line coming, doc?
她烧到40度了 针扎进去了吗
I'm working on it. Work faster or give it I.M.
还在努力 加把劲 不然就肌肉注射
Valium's not working. I'm in.
安定没作用 扎进去了
60 milligrams ketorolac, I.V. Push.
静脉推注60毫克痛力克
3 minutes, 30. Pulse ox is down 82%.
抽搐3分半了 血氧浓度降低到82%
We've got to lower her core temperature. I need ice!
得降低体内温度 拿冰块来
Get me an N.G. Tube.
拿根胃管
Approaching four minutes.
抽搐近4分钟了
I got the ice!
冰块来了
Pour the water over the ice and bring it here.
倒水进去 然后拿过来
All right.
好了
103.
39度
102 and dropping.
38度 还在下降
Everything's all right.
没事了
It was just the fever.
只是发烧而已
Thank you, Bertrise.
谢谢 波翠丝
I'll show you how to decontaminate
一会出去的时候
your clothes on the way out.
我给你衣服消消毒
A 104 degree fever can't be from the prototype.
高烧40度不可能是疫苗原型的问题
So what does that mean? Is it the virus?
那是怎么回事 是病毒吗
It's possible we didn't build a strong enough copy
也许是我们从波翠丝体内复♥制♥的受体
of Bertrise's receptors.
还不够强
The decoys could be breaking down.
诱饵可能失效了
We checked it a dozen times.
我们检查过好多次了
We must have missed something in her medical history.
肯定是她的病史里漏掉了什么
Repeat C.B.C. and lytes on everyone.
每个人都测一下血细胞和电解质
Add on L.F.T.s and endocrine panels.
还有肝功能和内分泌
That should tell us more than their blood work.
应该比验血更全面
He doesn't seem convinced.
他好像不太相信
In fairness to Quincy, he hasn't been here.
也不能怪昆西 他没有全程参与
Is there anything you can give the others
你能帮其他人
to help reduce the symptoms?
减轻一下症状吗
Quincy, give them 80 micrograms of interferon.
昆西 每人注射80毫克干扰素
Right.
好的
That should pump up their immune systems...
这样能增强他们的免疫系统
Just in case.
以防万一
Dude, you're exhausted. Let's just call it right here.
兄弟 你累了 今天就这样吧
I can't.
不行
I can't.
不行
I don't know what I'll do if anything happens to her.
她有事了我都不知道怎么办
Open.
张嘴
He went in after her.
他进去救她了
What?
什么
My father.
我爸爸
He was a firefighter.
他原来是消防员
He went into the North Tower.
他进了北塔救援
Jesus.
老天
You trying to cheer me up?
你这是在给我鼓劲吗
Anyway...
总之...
that's why I signed up for the Navy.
所以我才参加海军的
Lieutenant Chung said you'd want to see
钟中尉说你要看
the latest engineering report.
最新的轮机报告
What can I say, doc?
我能说什么呢 医生
I'm a workaholic.
我是个工作狂
Ooh, my fingers.
我的手指
I can't feel...
我感觉不到...
Rub your fingers together. It will help the circulation.
双手互相搓搓 会促进血液循环
Tex, let's lift up your shirt.
特克斯 衣服掀起来
Garnett's lost blood flow to her fingers.
加内特手指血液不流通了
She's hypotensive. I'll get the saline.
她低血压了 我去拿生理盐水
This rash --
这疹子...
you have any idea when it started?
你知道什么时候开始起的吗
No.
不知道
It doesn't itch.
不痒
All right, well, you let me know if that changes.
好吧 有变化了告诉我
Yeah.
好的
See if you can get some rest. Okay.
试着休息下吧 好
I think you need to consider the possibility
我觉得你要考虑到
that the decoys aren't working.
诱饵有可能失效
We've never seen the virus behave this way.
我们从没见过病毒的这种表现
But we haven't been in the field
但我们很久
with the virus for a very long time.
没与病毒实地接触了
We can't know how the symptoms might have evolved.
不知道病征有没有变化
**Hush, little baby, don't say a word*
*宝贝乖乖别说话
**Mommy's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
*妈妈给买♥♥知更鸟
Hi.
你好
Hi, Lily. Hi, honey.
你好 莉莉 亲爱的
Oh, your hair is all in your face.
你的头发都把脸盖住了
It's so pretty.
真漂亮
**And if that mockingbird won't sing*
*如果鸟儿不会叫
**Mommy's gonna buy you a diamond ring*
*妈妈再买♥♥大钻戒
They're delirious.
他们神志不清了
**And if that looking glass gets broke*
*如果镜子打碎了
**Mommy's gonna buy you a billy goat*
*妈妈再买♥♥小山羊
**And if that billy goat don't pull*
*如果山羊拽不动
You make me want to love again.
你让我想重新爱一次
**And if that cart and bull turn over*
*如果牛车翻倒了
**Mommy's gonna buy you...*
*妈妈再买♥♥...
Baby, it's me, and I'm ready.
宝贝 是我 我准备好了
Master Chief. Baby, I've been strong.
军士长 宝贝 我争取了
I've tried to be strong. Master chief, sit down.
我尽力了 军士长 坐下
I want to see my girls. Where are they? Get me a sedative.
我要见我女儿 她们在哪 给我镇静剂
Sarah, Annie, my girls! Master Chief,
莎拉 安妮 军士长
let's sit down. Russ
坐下 鲁斯
Master Chief! Sedative!
军士长 快拿镇静剂
I want to come with you now! Master Chief! Sedative!
我现在就跟你去 军士长 镇静剂呢
No, where are my girls?
不 我女儿们在哪
Master Chief Look at me, Russ.
军士长 看着我 拉斯
Look at me. You're hallucinating.
看着我 你出现幻觉了
Where are my girls? Focus on me!
我女儿们呢 看着我
Master Chief, it's not real! Where are my girls?
军士长 那是幻觉 我女儿呢
It's me Tom. It's not real, Master Chief!
是我 汤姆 那是幻觉 军士长
I want to see them. Annie, Sarah! My girls!
我要见她们 莎拉 安妮 我女儿们
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表