剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Not from the U.S. Navy.
但不是美国海军说的
If that's true, Granderson will spread out,
如果是真的 葛兰德森会把消息传出去
go anywhere she wants. We will lose the city.
传到任何地方 我们就拿不下这座城市了
We need to get our hands on the cure.
我们得拿到治愈药物
It's probably locked away somewhere on the ship.
也许锁在船上什么地方
The only way is to take Granderson on directly.
唯一的办法就是和葛兰德森开战
We have to take her lab.
我们需要她的实验室
Extraordinary.
太棒了
Look at her.
看她
She's in love with a toaster.
她爱上了一个烤箱
You still haven't made your move yet?
你还没出手吗
Oh, I've been making my move since Gitmo.
从关塔那摩开始我就出手了
She ain't buying what I'm selling.
可她偏不吃我这套
I thought once she saved the world,
我想等她拯救了世界
she'd let loose a little.
可能会放开点
Nathan James, this is Vulture One. Do you copy?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹰一号♥ 收到吗
This is her letting loose.
她现在就放开了
I repeat -- Nathan James, this is Vulture One.
重复 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹰一号♥
Do you copy? I can't get through, Sir.
是否收到 我接不通 长官
You won't get a signal here, Master Chief.
这里没有信♥号♥♥ 军士长
The Warlords are jamming the local frequencies.
军阀干扰了本地频率
They have a radio room, Sir.
他们有一个无线电机房♥ 长官
I let the X.O. know where we are.
我会告诉大副我们的位置
Ma'am, uh, if that radio room is still available,
夫人 如果无线电机房♥能用的话
I'd like to get word to my family,
我想试着联♥系♥我的家人
See if they're still out there.
看他们是否还活着
I think it's time you thought of yourself.
是该为你自己着想了
Meanwhile, we can work with your team
同时 我们可以配合你们
to arrange safe transit here for your ship's crew.
安顿所有的船员转移到这里
Due to warlord activity... This is Tom Chandler,
由于军阀的活动 我是汤姆·钱德勒
listening on a spread spectrum,
在扩频上
looking for Jed Chandler in Clearwater, Virginia,
呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖附近的
or parts nearby, over. Citizens are advised
杰德·钱德勒 完毕 建议居民们
to avoid these areas until further notice.
在进一步通知前远离这些区域
Power has been... This is Tom Chandler,
电力已经 我是汤姆·钱德勒
listening on a spread spectrum,
在扩频上
looking for Jed Chandler in Clearwater, Virginia,
呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖附近的
or parts nearby, over.
杰德·钱德勒 完毕
...and some city services are set to resume.
市政服务也正在逐渐恢复
This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler
我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的
in Clearwater, Virginia, over.
杰德·钱德勒 完毕
This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler
我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的
in Clearwater, Virginia, over.
杰德·钱德勒 完毕
Howdy.
嘿
Tex.
特克斯
Hey, listen, just wanted to let you know
只想告诉你
that I'm heading off.
我要走了
Heading off?
走了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I'm moving on.
继续生活啊
By yourself?
就你自己
But it's chaos out there.
可是外面那么乱
I've seen worse.
我见过更乱的
And thanks to you, I can travel wherever I like.
多亏你 我去哪都行啦
Where will you go?
你要去哪
I, uh, got things to take care of.
我 还有些事要做
The young girl whose picture that you keep in your locket.
你坠盒里相片上的那位年轻姑娘
Among other things, yeah.
对 还有别的事
Anyway, you seem to have things plenty well in hand here.
反正你这里也挺忙的
Right then.
那好吧
Oh, you're a special woman, you know that?
你很特别 你知道吗
You take care now.
保重
What the hell.
管它的
This is Tom Chandler, looking for Jed Chandler
我是汤姆·钱德勒 呼叫弗吉尼亚清水湖的
in Clearwater, Virginia, over.
杰德·钱德勒 完毕
This is Tom Chandler, U.S. Navy,
我是汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军
looking for Jed Chandler
呼叫弗吉尼亚
in Clearwater, Virginia, over.
清水湖的杰德·钱德勒 完毕
Tom? Dad?
汤姆 爸爸
Dad? Are you there?
爸爸 是你吗
It's me. It's Tom. I'm back!
是我 我是汤姆 我回来了
Tom? I'm here, dad.
汤姆 我在这 爸爸
Tommy?
汤姆
Are you at the cabin?
你在小屋那吗
We're going to... Baltimore. Baltimore?!
我们要去巴尔的摩 巴尔的摩
Are you with the kids?! Darien?!
孩子们和戴莉恩在你身边吗
We're sick. We had to leave the cabin.
我们被感染了 不得不离开小屋
Going to Olympia. It's our only hope for a cure --
去奥林匹亚 那是治好病的唯一希望
Come quick. We're sick!
快来 我们都被感染了
Tell me exactly where you are. What do you see?
告诉我你的具体♥位♥置 附近有什么
Onyx Truck Stop. Truck stop?
欧尼克斯卡车店 卡车店
What happened? Are you on the road?
怎么回事 你们在路上吗
Onik truck stop.
欧尼客卡车站
It's a tire shop downtown.
这是个城区的轮胎商店
We can get you there.
我们可以送你去
Listen to me. Stay put. I'm coming for you.
听我说 坚持住 我来找你们
Put these jackets on. You'll blend in better.
穿上背心 不会很显眼
We're in and out, gentlemen.
速战速决 先生们
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Let's get eyes. 360. Darien?
大家一起找 戴莉恩
Dad?!
爸爸
Darien?!
戴莉恩
Where did you get this radio?
你从哪拿来的这个无线电
Where did you get this radio?! Answer me!
你从哪拿来的这个无线电 回答我
It's mine now.
这是我的了
The man you took this radio from, where did he go?!
给你无线电的那个人去哪了
Man, everybody's going to the same place Where did he go?!
大家都去那个地方 他去哪了
The arena! Where?! What arena?!
竞技场 哪里 什么竞技场
Olympia! Olympia.
奥林匹亚 奥林匹亚
Come on! Let's go!
快 我们走
Can't do that, sir. What do you mean?
不行 长官 你什么意思
Olympia's off-limits. It's for sick people.
奥林匹亚不能去 那里都是被感染的人
But we're immune. You got the shots, too.
但我们免疫 你也接种了疫苗
Get back in the car. We're going back to base.
马上上车 我们回基地
We're going to Olympia.
我们去奥林匹亚
You don't give the orders, captain.
你无权发号♥施令 舰长
Get back in the cars!
马上上车
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Get back in the car! Drop your weapons!
马上上车 放下武器
You don't want to do this, trooper! We're on the same side!
你们不要这样 我们是一边的
Everybody calm down!
大家冷静一下
Master chief!
军士长
I'm all right! I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Nathan James, this is vulture two. Come in!
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是秃鹫二号♥ 回话
Damn it, still can't get through!
可恶 还是接不通
Take the truck, get the master chief back to the ship.
用这辆车把军士长送回舰上去
And tell the X.O. what's going on! What is going on?!
告诉大副发生了什么 到底发生了什么
Find a way to get the others back to the ship.
想办法把其他人也召回舰上
We're getting out of Baltimore.
我们离开巴尔的摩
You okay?
你还好吗
What about us?
我们该怎么办
We're going to Olympia.
我们去奥林匹亚
You'll inform the others then?
那你通知下其他人吧
Very good.
很好
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah. All good.
当然 都很好
Everthing's under control.
一切尽在掌控
I want to try and look for Sarah.
我想试着找一找莎拉
I-if you survived, there's a chance
如果你们挺过来了 那没准
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表