剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
没错
Look, Quincy, I am sorry for you and for your family,
昆西 我为你和你家人感到抱歉
for...Kelly.
凯莉
And Ava, of course.
当然还有艾娃
And I know there's nothing that I can say,
我知道我说什么都没用
but I also know that you understand
但是我知道你很清楚
that the world needs us right now --
这个世界需要我们
Please don't preach to me, Rachel.
别给我讲什么大道理 蕾切尔
I've had it up to here with your high-mindedness.
我受够了你的惺惺作态
I'm not preaching. The world needs you,
我没在说大道理 世界需要你
and that's just the way you like it.
这刚好遂了你的心愿
Quincy, what are you talking about?
昆西 你在说些什么
I know that you're in pain here,
我知道你很痛苦
but there's nothing... I told you...
但是不管什么 我告诉过你
I told you we should share our information,
我告诉过你 我们应该分享这些信息
that sneaking off to the Arctic wasn't the way to do this,
我也告诉过你 我们不该偷偷跑去北极
but you loved the whole "top secret" thing.
但是你就是喜欢玩这套"最高机密"的把戏
That's not fair, because we both agreed...
你不该这么说我 因为我们都同意
You had to go it alone...
你非要一个人干
...this was the only way we knew what we were doing.
我们要做的事只有这一条路
...and show everyone how smart you are.
好让其他人知道你有多聪明
Quincy, where is this coming from?
昆西 你这些想法都是哪儿来的
This plague is the best thing that's ever happened to you.
这场瘟疫是你经历过的最好的事
Rachel Scott saves the day.
蕾切尔·斯科特拯救全世界
This is not my fault. No, it's mine...
这不是我的错 对 这是我的错
...for following you.
我不该追随你
I mean, what were you risking, really?
你又有什么可担心的
You've got no family. You've got no friends.
你没有家庭 没有朋友
Truth is, you don't have any skin in the game.
事实就是 你根本不用担心会失去什么
You have no idea what I have lost.
你根本不知道我失去了什么
The guy who pops into town for a twice-monthly screw
每个月匆匆忙忙跑来跟你鬼混两次的人
doesn't count.
可不算数
You don't know about loss
你根本不懂什么是失去
because you don't care about anyone but yourself.
因为你只在乎你自己
Where the hell do you get off thinking your pain
你凭什么认为
is any greater than anyone else's?
你比别人更痛苦
There's a whole ship full of people out there
这条船上有很多人
who've lost just as much as you,
和你的遭遇一样
and yet they keep finding a way to march on, but you...
但是他们都想办法让自己继续前进 但是你
you're a coward.
你是个懦夫
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Probably a great deal less.
甚至连懦夫都算不上
Diplomacy's not necessarily your strong suit.
你还真是不会谈判啊
I can't even look at him.
我看都不想看他
Well, you said you can't do it without him,
你自己说的 没有他你做不了
so one way or another,
所以不管怎么样
we're gonna have to get him on board, right?
我们都得让他同意帮你 对吗
You do it. You talk to him.
你去吧 你去跟他谈
I'm not that good with people anyw--
反正我也不擅长和人打交
What on earth is that?
这是怎么回事
Bridge, this is M.P.A.
主推进器管制助理呼叫舰桥
We've got high temperature on number 1 and 2 generators.
一号♥和二号♥发电机温度过高
Commencing stage one load-shed.
开始一级分区供电
Tell Captain Chandler that we need A/C and power,
告诉钱德勒舰长这里需要空调和供电
or everything will be lost, and hurry!
不然所有东西都没了 要快
Right away. Damn it.
这就去 见鬼了
No, that's not it. Trace the line.
不 不是这里 查询线路
We can't run at this temperature.
这个温度下不能再运转了
We're gonna overheat!
会过热的
Pull the filters. Let's see what's going on in there.
拉起过滤器 看看到底怎么回事
Damn it!
见鬼
Fire, fire, fire.
火险警报 火险警报 火险警报
Class bravo fire, main engine room two.
B级火险 二号♥主引擎室
Away the at-sea fire party, provide from repair five.
五号♥维护站的火警应急人员已出动
D.C.A., it's the captain. What's the status?
舰长呼叫损管助理 报告情况
I say again, D.C.A., what is the status?
再次呼叫 损管助理 报告情况
Mr. Chung! Everybody okay?
小钟 都还好吗
Yes, sir. The fire's out. What's our sitrep?
是的 长官 火已经扑灭了 报告情况
It started in the seawater service system intake, sir.
是从海水处理系统吸入口那里烧起来的 长官
Something must have torn off the filters,
有东西弄坏了过滤器
and sea life bloom got in --
吸入了水草
That's on me. We cut it a little tight getting out of Gitmo.
责任在我 离开关塔那摩的水道炸得不够宽
Corals must have knocked off the filters. How bad is it?
一定是珊瑚撞坏了过滤器 情况有多糟
It's too soon to tell, sir, but with the intakes down,
还不好说 长官 但是吸入口坏了的话
we've lost our ability to cool the engine oil for the mains.
我们就不能给主推进器的机油降温了
What about the generators? Did they survive?
发电机呢 还能用吗
Just generator three, sir,
只有三号♥发电机能用了 长官
and we're lucky it was offline during the time.
我们运气好 三号♥当时是关着的
I want all the electricity diverted to the C.I.C.
把所有电都分配给战斗信息中心
and Dr. Scott's lab.
和斯科特博士的实验室
Under any circumstance, she needs that room cooled.
不管什么情况 必须保证实验室的温控
Do you understand? Aye, sir. Sorry, sir.
明白了吗 明白 长官 抱歉 长官
Don't be sorry.
别说抱歉
Let's just get it fixed. Yes, sir.
想办法修好就行 是的 长官
Thank you. Thank you.
谢天谢地
Captain's on the bridge. Report, sir.
舰长到 这是报告 长官
R.O. system's down for now. Let's initiate conservation.
反渗透系统暂时用不了 我们要省着用水了
Salt water shaving only, no showers.
海水只能用来刮胡子 不能洗澡
Water strictly used for cooking and drinking.
淡水只能用于做饭和饮用
It's gonna be 100 degrees today.
今天温度得有38度
I'd like to reduce manning at all watch stations
我们可以减少所有观测站的人数
and suspend all non-essential activities.
停止一切非必要活动
Good. Meanwhile, I've got other fish for you to fry.
很好 另外我还有件事要你去办
Good. I didn't wake ya.
很好 看来没吵醒你
A hot one, huh?
今天很热吧
Reminds me of August in Chicago.
让我想起八月的芝加哥
That's where I'm from. You know that?
我是芝加哥人 你知道吗
Yeah, I was a cop. Homicide.
我以前是个警♥察♥ 凶杀组的
South side. I was good at it, too.
管南区 我也是个好警♥察♥
You mind if I smoke?
介意我抽根雪茄吗
Please don't.
请不要抽
You ever hear of keelhauling?
听过"船底拖拽"吗
Can't say that I have, no.
没有
Really?
是吗
See, back in the mid 1800s
过去 在19世纪中叶
when a sea captain encountered a particularly problematic sailor,
当船长遇到那种特别麻烦的水手
He'd have him bound with rope,
他就用绳子绑了他
thrown over the side of the ship,
从船边扔下去
dragged underneath the hull.
拽到船底
Poor bastard would bounce and scrape along the keel,
那可怜的混♥蛋♥就会不停擦撞龙骨啊
barnacles and such.
藤壶啊这些东西
But when he'd come up on the other side,
但当他从另一边被拉上来
if he wasn't drowned or decapitated...
如果没在船底淹死撞死
he tended to be a lot more cooperative.
就会变得听话多了
Keelhauling.
船底拖拽
Just off the top of my head, I can think of about
我一直在想 这船上估计有
200 sailors onboard this ship
两百个水手
who'd like to try that out on you.
都想在你身上试试这个
Captain Chandler would never allow such a thing.
钱德勒船长不会允许的
Hmm, maybe.
可能吧
Maybe not.
也未必
Personally, I never found torture that effective
我个人觉得 干我以前那行
in my line of work. I told you I was a cop, right?
拷打再管用不过 我说过我以前是警♥察♥吧
You did, yes. Yeah.
说过 那就好
See, I always found that
你看 我总是觉得
if you just laid out the facts for a guy,
如果你在人面前摆清了事实
treated him with a little respect,
给他们一点尊重
maybe give him a chance to redeem himself,
给他个改过自新的机会
earn somethin' back...
让他能挽回点什么
He'd make the right choice.
那他会做出正确选择的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表