剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I found her!
我找到她了
They got her.
他们找到她了
You're not fishermen.
你们不是渔民
No, we're the United States Navy.
不是 我们是美国海军
We're here to help you. Come on.
我们是来救你的 来吧
We got her, Captain!
找到她了 舰长
We got her! Let's get her out of here! Now!
找到她了 快把她弄走 快
Go, go, go! Move, move, move.
快快快 行动 行动 行动
I got her. Come on. Let's go.
我接着她 来 我们走
Cruz, take the helm!
克鲁兹 去掌舵
Package is on the R.H.I.B.
货物已运上充气艇
Cobra Two, extract, now!
眼镜蛇二号♥ 马上撤离
We'll create a diversion!
我们去引开敌人
Aye, sir.
明白 长官
Go with Burk in Cobra Two.
跟博克一起上眼镜蛇二号♥
Damn it! Yo, Cossetti!
可恶 卡塞提 快点
Keep moving, Cossetti! Keep moving!
快走 卡塞提 快过来
Stay down.
趴下
Move it. Move it!
快走 快走
Where's my bird? Tell me she's in the air.
直升机呢 起飞了吗
Come on, Tex!
瞄准点 特克斯
Hey, man, it's not as easy as it looks!
没你想得那么容易
Son of a bitch.
那帮混♥蛋♥
Enough of this shit, Tex! Go to the 50 cal!
够了 特克斯 去用点五零机♥枪♥
When I break hard to starboard, light 'em up!
待会儿我猛打右舵 你爆了他们
Yeah, baby!
太棒了
We took a lot of hits.
我们中了不少枪
We're sinking.
船要沉了
And those other Russians will be coming back for us.
其他的俄♥国♥佬会回来找我们的
You dive?
弃船吧
The girl's boat is approximately here.
女孩所在的船大概在这个位置
Assuming the Russians were coming from Cuba
假设俄♥国♥人是从上次被我们甩掉的
where we left them,
古巴那边过来的
their ship should be somewhere in this region.
那他们的船应该也在这片海域
And their attack boats were broadcasting from here.
他们的攻击小艇也得从这里发送通讯信♥号♥♥
What am I doing here?
叫我来做什么
Your Russian pals are back.
你那些俄♥国♥朋友又杀回来了
Are you sure? What have they said?
你确定 他们说什么了
I don't know what they said. I don't speak Russian.
我怎么知道 我又不懂俄语
That's why you're here.
所以才要你来
You're gonna sit down next to Mason.
你给我坐在梅森旁边
Eavesdropping. You just listen.
窃听 只要听就行
If you pick up anything on the U.H.F., you translate.
如果你在超高频通讯听到任何俄语 就翻译出来
I'm damn sure Ruskov's out there listening to us.
我敢打赌拉斯科夫也在监听我们
You'll tell me later what this is gonna cost me.
你待会儿再说你想要什么回报
I'll do what you ask.
我会按你说的做
When this is over, you make sure Ruskov dies.
等这事一过 你一定要干掉拉斯科夫
We are 2-0 miles from last known point of contact.
我们距离上次通讯地点20英里
We have contact with a vessel at 11:00,
我们联♥系♥上了一艘小艇 11点方向
half mile, bearing 0-5-0.
半英里 读数050
Saberhawk One, Cobra Two.
战鹰一号♥ 这里是眼镜蛇二号♥
How copy? Over.
是否收到 完毕
Solid copy, Cobra Two.
信♥号♥♥清晰 眼镜蛇二号♥
We have the package. En route home base.
货物已到手 正在返回基地
Account for personnel, Cobra Two.
报上人数 眼镜蛇二号♥
Besides the package, seven souls --
除了货物 还有七人
Burk, Cruz, Cossetti, Jeter,
博克 克鲁兹 卡塞提 杰特
Dennison, Rowler, Walker.
丹尼森 罗勒 沃克
Interrogative whiskey for Cobra One?
是否知道眼镜蛇一号♥的情况
We do not know their whiskey.
我们不知道他们的情况
Repeat, we do not know their whiskey.
重复 我们不知道他们的情况
Be advised --
请注意
two Russian Zodiacs in proximity to the Octopus.
两艘俄♥罗♥斯♥冲锋舟在章鱼号♥附近
Solid copy.
收到
Saberhawk One ETA overhead the Octopus three mikes.
预计战鹰一号♥距章鱼号♥三分钟航程
Nathan James,
内森·詹姆斯号♥
we have negative beacon contact from this vessel.
我们未收到这艘船的信标通讯
How far you think we are from that fishing boat?
你觉得我们离那渔船有多远
With the currents? Yeah.
算上洋流吗 对
10 miles, maybe 15.
10英里 或者15英里
I don't know whether they picked up on our radio transmissions
不知道他们是收听了我们的无线电通讯
or intercepted my call to Bertrise.
还是窃听了我跟波翠丝的通话
Either way, I'm pretty sure the Russians are closer to us
无论是哪种 我敢肯定俄♥国♥人离我们
than the Nathan James is.
比内森·詹姆斯号♥近得多
Good thing we got beacons in those suits, right?
幸好这些防化服里有信标装置 对吧
I took 'em off before we started
在行动前我把它们拿掉了
in case the Russians were around.
以防俄♥国♥人在附近
Good plan.
思虑周全
Well, you still got the radio?
你还有无线电吧
Call for help. That's a chance we got to take.
呼救吧 我们得抓住这个机会
What?
什么
Do it. Do it!
做吧 快点
Nathan James, this is Cobra One.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是眼镜蛇一号♥
Sir, that's the Captain.
长官 是舰长
Cease and desist all rescue operations.
停止所有营救行动
I say again, cease and desist any rescue operations.
重复一遍 停止任何营救行动
What the hell you doing?
你在干嘛
That's a direct order.
这是直接命令
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Ride off into the sunset with that package.
趁着日落带着货物迅速离开
It has been my sincere honor serving with you all.
能与你们一同服役 我荣幸至极
This will be my final transmission.
这将是我最后一次通话
Please tell me that was some kind of a code.
拜托你告诉我那是某种暗语
It wasn't code.
那不是暗语
Oh, man.
老天
I mean, you gotta be kidding me.
你一定是开玩笑吧
Right? What was that?
对吧 那是什么情况啊
You got a death wish.
你这是一心求死
Nathan James sends a helo,
如果内森·詹姆斯号♥派出直升机
the Russians can hone in on it and track it back to the ship.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会跟上并追踪到军舰的方位
I can't allow that.
我绝不能让此事发生
Oh, great. So you're martyring yourself,
好极了 所以你要牺牲自己
taking me along for the ride.
还要拉我一起死
Thank you very much.
真是多谢你
I am sorry, Tex. Sorry!
很抱歉 特克斯 你抱歉
It was the proper command decision.
那是正确的指挥决策
It wasn't worth the risk. They need you.
不值得冒这个险 他们需要你
No, they don't. They need you!
不 他们不需要 他们需要你
Not worth the risk!
那也不值得冒这个险
All right, so what is your plan?
好吧 你有什么计划
Drown out here?
在这淹死吗
Or maybe we swim back to the Octopus.
还是游回章鱼号♥
Hang out with those fine people
和那帮死人一起消磨时间
till our eyeballs start bleeding out.
直到我们的眼睛开始流血
There's a reef. North, northeast of here.
有片珊瑚礁 在北边 东北边
Start swimming.
开始游泳吧
This is Dr. Scott.
这位是斯科特博士
She's gonna take care of you now.
现在开始由她来照顾你
It's an absolute pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
Where's Captain Chandler?
钱德勒舰长在哪
But you heard the Captain's orders, Sir.
你听到舰长的命令了 长官
What if it was a misdirect for the Russians,
会不会只是想要蒙蔽俄♥国♥人
in case they were listening? I don't think so.
以防他们在监听 我不这么认为
"Ride off into the sunset" is what he said.
他说"趁着日落离开"
We found the girl.
我们找到了那个女孩
Now he wants us to move forward.
现在他希望我们继续前进
We can't know that for sure.
我们没法完全肯定
But you know him, and you know he's right.
但你了解他 你知道他是对的
Look, I know he wouldn't leave any of us behind.
我知道他不会抛下我们中任何一员
Under normal circumstances, yes.
在正常情况下 没错
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表