剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
What'd he say?
他说什么
Happy hour on the lido deck at 1600.
泳池甲板四点欢乐时光
Is there a magic show?
有魔术表演吗
Uh, Ava, leave us now, please.
艾娃 出去一下
Is my father with you? Dr. Tophet?
我父亲跟你在一起吗 托非特博士
No, he's not.
不 他没有
But he's alive... and safe on my ship.
但是他还活着 而且在我船上很安全
He tried very hard to be here himself,
他非常想要亲自来这里
and he wanted me to tell you he loves you very much.
他让我告诉你 他非常爱你
Ava, hurry along now, please.
艾娃 快点出去吧
That voice...
那声音...
you must recognize it.
你一定认得
It was Kelly -- who pulled the wool over your eyes
她就是凯莉 就是那个假装
back in Cuba pretending so well
英国指挥官
to be British Commanding Officer.
骗你们回到古巴的人
Excellent liars, the whole family.
杰出的骗子啊 这一家都是
That's enough! Oh, see how she treats me?
够了 看到她怎么对待我了吗
I could have killed her or fed her to my crew.
我本可以杀了她 或是扔给我的船员享受一下
Instead, I lavish her with the treasures of the world.
然而 我却拿钱养着她
My own Executive Officer Asmik gave up his stateroom
我的执行官阿斯米克把他的卧舱
for her and her insolent daughter.
让给了她以及她那个没礼貌的女儿
But nothing is good enough.
但她们还是不满意
Where are my manners? Please, sit.
我都忘了礼节了 快请坐
I'd like to treat you with the respect your rank affords,
你作为舰长 我很想好好款待你
but you are going to have to meet me halfway.
但是你得配合才行
Now, tell me of Dr. Scott's progress with the vaccine.
把斯科特博士疫苗研究的进度告诉我
She's close, right?
快研发出来了 对吗
My name is Thomas Chandler,
我叫托马斯·钱德勒
Commander, United States navy,
美国海军指挥官
Serial number 4242022634.
编号♥4242022634
There is no need for that.
没必要说这些
The Geneva Convention doesn't exist anymore.
日内瓦公约已经不存在了
Hell, Geneva doesn't exist anymore!
连日内瓦都不存在了
Still won't talk?
还是不说吗
See, I told you.
看吧 我跟你说过吧
He would rather go it alone and die
他宁愿一个人去死
than share in the glory of saving the world.
也不会分享拯救世界的荣耀
Why else would you, the ship's Captain,
否则为什么你一个舰长
personally lead the mission to save some poor island girl?
会亲自出任务去救那个女孩
Like with all tragic heroes,
就像所有悲剧英雄一般
your hubris brought about your downfall.
正是你的傲慢自大让你坠入深渊
What do you have to say to that, Commander Chandler?
你对此有什么要说的吗 钱德勒舰长
My name is Thomas Chandler,
我叫托马斯·钱德勒
Commander, United States navy,
美国海军指挥官
Serial number 4242022634.
编号♥4242022634
Cobra 1-5 on final approach.
眼镜蛇1-5正在靠近着陆点
Secure down and lock.
安全降落并关闭直升机
Cobra 1-5...
眼镜蛇1-5
Helos have crisscrossed 100 square miles of ocean.
直升机已经搜索了方圆一百英里
No sign of him.
没有找到他
I don't know what I'm hoping for --
我不知道我们在期待什么
Whether they're still somehow out there
他们是在哪里挣扎求生
fighting for their lives, or the Russians did get them.
还是已经被俄♥国♥人抓了
Any sign of the Vyerni?
有维厄尼号♥的信♥号♥♥吗
Sir, nothing on the SLQ-32.
长官 SLQ-32上没有任何迹象
Zero electronic emissions.
没有任何电子辐射
They're most likely radio silent.
他们很可能在保持无线电静默
Maybe. But they're close.
也许 但是他们就在附近
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because if they have the C.O., they're gonna call,
如果他们抓了舰长 肯定会联♥系♥我们
try to make a trade --
想要做交换的
Tex and the C.O. for Dr. Scott and her work.
用特克斯和舰长换斯科特博士和她的研究成果
So what you can see here
你现在看到的
is the virus attaching to receptors in a healthy human cell.
是病毒依附在健康人类细胞中的受体上
Once attached, it invades and completely destroys its host
一旦依附 病毒就会在转移到下一个细胞之前
before moving on to the next cell.
入侵并彻底毁灭宿主
This is what happens to everyone in the world
世界上感染病毒的人体内
who contracts the virus.
就是这个过程
And death comes quickly...
死亡很快就会降临
As you have seen.
你已经见识过了
Yes.
是的
Now, here, once again,
你再看这里
the virus is on the attack, but this time,
病毒又在攻击 但这一次
the receptors to which it attaches are free-floating,
病毒所依附的受体是游离态的
not part of a healthy cell.
而不是健康细胞的一部分
So it simply flushes out the system
所以很容易就可以从系统中排出
without causing any infection.
而不会引起任何感染
And that...
而这个
is you, Bertrise.
是你的细胞 波翠丝
Those are your receptors,
这些是你的受体
which I have injected into our primate friend over there.
我把它们注入了那只小猴子体内
And if it can fool the virus inside him...
如果能够骗过它体内的病毒
You'll have a vaccine?
你就能做出疫苗了
I was always so sick as a kid.
我小时候身体一直不好
Everyone used to tease me that I was pretending
别人总是取笑我装病
so I wouldn't have to go to school.
就为了不上学
And now here I am.
原来是这样
Immune to the most deadly virus in the world
你对世界上最致命的病毒免疫
and possibly its savior.
也许你能拯救这个世界
Uh, Bertrise, I would like to introduce you to... Will Mason.
波翠丝 我想给你介绍威尔·梅森
He's the one who heard your call on the radio.
就是他在电台中听到了你的广播
It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm so glad that you're all right.
很高兴你没事
Thank you for helping to find me.
谢谢你帮忙找到我
Is there any word on...
他们有消息了吗
Captain Chandler or Tex?
钱德勒舰长和特克斯
No, ma'am.
没有
But we'll get them back. Somehow.
但我们会把他们救回来的 一定会的
Sir, Admiral Ruskov on the H.F.
长官 拉斯科夫通过高频呼叫
This is Commander Slattery.
我是斯莱特里中校
Commander. I won't waste time.
中校 我不想浪费时间
Obviously, I want Dr. Scott.
我要斯科特博士
Anything short of her delivery,
如果你们不把她
along with all relevant samples and work,
包括她手上的样本和成果送来
will result in the death of your captain and his companion.
那你们的舰长和他的同伴就得死
Are you still there, sir?
你还在听吗 先生
Of course you are.
你肯定在听
You just don't know what to say. I understand.
你不知道该说什么了 我明白
You've never been in command before.
你以前从来没有指挥过
I need proof of life.
你得证明他们还活着
Let me talk to my commanding officer.
让我跟舰长说话
I'm here, X.O.
我在这里 大副
You have 10 minutes to decide.
你有十分钟来决定
What guarantees can you give me?
你能保证什么
Just one -- If you don't comply with my demands,
我只能保证一点 如果你不答应我的要求
I will not only torture and kill your friends,
那我不光要折磨并杀掉你的朋友
I will annihilate your ship and every soul on board.
我还会消灭你的船和船上所有人
I possess enough nuclear warheads to boil the seas
我携带的核弹头足够把你们那片海
in which you pathetically sail.
全都给烧成开水
10 minutes.
十分钟
Combat, this is the X.O.
作战部 我是大副
Tell me you got a bearing on that call.
你们追踪到他们的方位了吧
My god.
天呐
Well, aren't you the lucky one?
你真是个幸运的小家伙
We break 'em out, soft-kill the engines,
我们冲进去 关掉引擎
and haul ass to the extract point at the back of the Vyerni.
然后从维厄尼号♥尾部的撤离点逃走
That ship's twice our size.
他们的军舰有我们两个大
If the alarms sound while you're going door-to-door
如果你们一间间房♥去找舰长的时候
looking for the C.O., it's gonna be four of you
触发了警报 那么你们四个将面对
against 300 angry Russians. It's doable, sir.
300个愤怒的俄♥国♥人 可以的 长官
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表