剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
American macho.
美国硬汉
I don't suppose this guy's familiar
看来这家伙并不知道
with what a Tomahawk missile can do.
一枚战斧导弹的威力有多大
You feel better?
你觉得自己更强吗
You think your power
你认为能帮你手下的
and not my generosity is gonna help your man, huh?
是你的力量而非我的慷慨吗
I'm sure you are hungry.
你们肯定饿了吧
So we will dine...
我们去吃饭
Commander.
指挥官
Hey! There you are.
你来了
I was hoping you'd show up. A little late for the party.
我一直盼着你来呢 你没赶上派对
What's mine is yours.
我的就是你的
Fish is pretty good.
鱼很不错
Freshly caught this morning, so I'm told.
他们跟我说是早上刚捞的
Team's not back yet.
小队还没回来吗
Heard as much.
好像还没回来
No flares either. It'll be dark soon.
也没有信♥号♥♥弹 很快就要天黑了
Yeah, they're probably all sitting around a cozy campfire,
也许他们正围坐在暖洋洋的篝火旁
telling ghost stories, roasting marshmallows.
一边讲鬼故事 一边烤棉花糖呢
What you saw in Guantanamo Bay...
你在关塔那摩见到了
some of the worst of human nature.
人性最坏的那一面
And yet somehow
可你还是
you still managed to find the humor.
能够保持幽默感
Secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow.
幽默的秘密源泉并非快乐 而是忧伤
Ain't no humor in heaven.
天堂里没有幽默
Guy named Twain said that, more or less.
有个叫吐温的人说的
You ever read "Huck Finn," "Tom Sawyer"?
你读过《哈克·费恩》《汤姆·索亚》吗
American classics.
美国经典之作
"Everyone is a moon who has a dark side,
"人人都是月亮
which he never shows to anybody."
都有不曾向别人展示的阴暗面"
Yes, I know Twain.
是的 我知道吐温
Well, then...
那么
we have something in common.
我们有共同点了
Marshmallows, huh?
棉花糖
No doubt.
毫无疑问
You must wonder how I managed to achieve such opulence
你们肯定想知道 我在野外
out here in the wilderness.
为何还能如此富足
We saw your yacht on our way up the river.
我们过来的路上在河里看到你们的游艇了
My captain said the waters would be much deeper.
船长说水应该深得多
It turns out he was wrong, yeah. It's impressive, no?
事实证明他错了 印象深刻 对吧
It took my men one week
我的人花了一个星期
to take everything off of the sinking ship.
才把那艘破船上的东西全拿下来
Please. Delgado, come join us. Sit, sit.
请坐 德加多 过来一起 坐
This is mayor Ervin Delgado,
这位是厄文·德加多市长
Former mayor of former town, Bocana Caoba.
曾经的波卡纳考巴市 前市长
He and his people -- they stumbled upon us,
他和他的市民们 企图逃避病毒
trying to escape the virus.
碰巧遇到了我们
Lucky for them, they found me.
他们很幸运 找到了我
Lucky for you, they had tents.
你很幸运 他们有帐篷
Can't imagine you thought of that,
真不敢相信你会那么想
since you were expecting to be living off your boat.
你之前可是打算靠着船维生的
That's very perceptive. Bravo.
真有见地 真棒
And they sleep out there,
他们睡在外面
on those filthy blankets with no shelter from the elements
睡在脏毯子上 无遮无蔽
while you live like this?
而你却过着这样的生活
I don't expect you to understand my methods, so, Bas.
我不指望你能理解我的方式 所以 混球
Explain to them.
给他们解释解释
Society is based on the ancient Inca system
我们的社会是基于古代印加的
of labor exchange known as mita.
劳动交换系统 叫做米塔
Our people provide the labor.
我们的人提供劳动
El toro provides the infrastructure and protection.
公牛老大提供基础设施和保护
Protection? Yes, sir.
保护 是的
Where we're from, we call that slavery.
我们那里管这个叫做奴隶制
These people are alive
世界上成千上万的人死去
while millions around the world are not, because of me.
而这些人活了下来 都是因为我
These guards of mine,
我的守卫们
that trap that your man stepped on --
你的人踩到的陷阱
These are the things that keep the people on the other side of the river
就是这些阻挡着河流那边的病人
that are sick away from here.
让他们离这里远远的
This is what keeps Delgado's people alive.
就是这些让德加多的人活了下来
Is that not right, Bas?
对不对 混球
Yes, El Toro. See?
是的 公牛老大 看到没有
Now please, eat, eat, eat, eat.
现在开始吃饭吧 吃吧
The ladies have prepared the local delicacy
女士们已经做好了本地风味
for you to enjoy, so...
特为你们准备的 请吧
I think his fever is going down.
感觉他正在退烧
Whatever he gave him seems to be working.
不知道他给他用的什么 反正起作用了
You think they're really gonna let us leave here?
你认为他们真的会让我们离开吗
So how is it that you made all your money?
你的经济来源是什么
I'm guessing it wasn't ladies' handbags.
我觉得不是靠卖♥♥女士手包吧
No.
不是
I'm thinking cocaine. Heroin, maybe.
是不是可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥之类的
Mm. Now you judge.
你对我有偏见
I'm just trying to get a sense for who we're dealing with.
我只是想了解我们面对的是什么人
Mike.
迈克
Ah, no, no, this -- this is, uh...
这位是...
This is Karina. This is, uh, the mayor's daughter.
这位是卡丽娜 市长的女儿
Mayor Delgado. Big man. Big family.
德加多市长 大人物 大家庭
All daughters, you know. All very, very beautiful.
所有的女儿都非常非常漂亮
And this one, Karina -- she is in her prime.
这位卡丽娜风华正茂
Well, almost.
算是吧
Her younger sister -- she's the real prize.
她妹妹 更是秀色可餐
He is a pig. Karina!
他是头猪 卡丽娜
My father won't say it, but I will.
我父亲不敢说 我说
No. Please, El Toro, she -- she means no disrespect.
公牛老大息怒 她不是有意冒犯
Bas. She called me "Pig."
混球 她说我是猪
She -- she -- she means no disrespect.
她 她真的不是有意冒犯
You say you have a ship with guns and men.
你说你们有一艘船 上面有枪有人
Then do something! -Karina! Ya!
那就快做点什么 卡丽娜 住口
She's young. There is nothing to be done here.
她还小 这里没什么要你们做的
She does not understand.
她不懂事
We are safe from the plague, and we are grateful El Toro.
我们没有染上瘟疫 应该感谢公牛老大
Please tell him she has not provoked you.
请告诉他你不会听这孩子的
Please.
拜托了
Our only interest is getting out of here with our man healthy.
我们只想带着我的人平安离开这里
I think maybe it's time we checked on our man.
我想该去看看我的士兵了
No, I don't think so. You have not finished your meal,
别急 你还没用完餐
and there are several things that we need to discuss.
并且我们还有些事要商议
Several of these were found on your boat.
在你的船上发现这些东西
You want to explain to me what they're for?
你想解释一下它们的用途吗
Like I told you, we need food.
告诉过你了 我们来找食物
No fishing gear?
没带钓鱼装备
You hunt with tranquilizer guns?
你用麻♥醉♥枪♥打猎吗
I don't like being lied to, Captain,
我可不喜欢被骗 船长
Not after the hospitality that I have extended to you.
尤其是在我如此热情款待你们之后
We're investigating the virus,
我们在研究病毒
trying to find the cause.
寻找其根源
We think it may come from the monkeys.
我们认为可能来自于猴子
That's why we were wearing the suits.
所以我们穿着防护服
You think the monkeys cause the virus?
你们以为是猴子带来的病毒
It's a theory.
只是假设
We have been living amongst them for months.
我们已经跟猴群一起住了几个月
In fact, you just dined on them.
其实你刚刚还吃了一些
If you needed monkeys, all you had to do was ask.
你需要猴子只要开口啊
It's the secrets and dishonesty
神神秘秘地不说实话
That lead to dangerous misunderstandings.
会引发不必要的误会
So how many do you need?
你们要多少
Well, we got what we came for.
我们已经达到目的
Brandy?
来点白兰地
Thank you, no.
谢谢 不用
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表