剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Things are different now.
但现在是特殊时期
Where's Lieutenant Burk? Uh, decon.
博克上尉在哪 在灭菌
The Master Chief? Same.
军士长呢 也在灭菌
We have no contact,
我们联络不上他们
and we have no idea where they went.
根本不知道他们去了哪
They should still have radio.
他们应该还有无线电
Captain ordered us to suspect rescue ops.
舰长命令我们中止搜救行动
He won't give us the coordinates.
他不会给我们方位
W-why?
为什么
Because if the Russians lock in on the helo,
因为如果俄♥国♥人锁定了直升机
they can hone in on us once it comes home.
等直升机返航时他们就能追踪到我们
The helo's already launched
直升机已经起飞了
so the X.O.'s gonna take one shot
所以大副在它需要加油之前
at this before it has to refuel.
打算做最后一次搜救努力
Now I need you to think.
现在我需要你回忆下
Hard.
仔细回忆
What directions were the Russians coming from?
俄♥国♥人是从哪个方向过来的
Is there anything,
有没有任何事
anything you can tell me that'll help us narrow this down?
你能回忆起任何事 能帮我们缩小范围
Think!
好好想想
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
There are people starving to death in this world,
世界上很多人都饥饿而死
and you refuse to eat?
而你却闹绝食
Perhaps you'd rather be back in the brig than dine with me?
你是不是宁愿关在小屋里也不愿跟我吃饭
Eat, darling.
吃饭 宝贝
Please.
听话
May I suggest you explain to your daughter how lucky she is?
你能告诉你女儿她多幸运吗
What more do you want from us?
你还想要我们怎样
How about a little gratitude?
对我心存一点感激怎么样
Have I not provided for you, taken care of your needs?
我不是都满足你们的需要了吗
And I think I've taken care of yours in return.
我想我也满足了你的需要
You have.
对
But not with gratitude.
但没有心存感激
Saberhawk one, state fuel.
战鹰一号♥ 报告油量
Currently at 40%.
还有40%
Nathan James, be advised,
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 请注意
we're also conducting IR sensor scan for sector.
我们同时使用了红外线感应器扫描
Fly through, Saberhawk One. Copy.
飞过去 战鹰一号♥ 收到
Lieutenant burk, over here.
博克上尉 来一下
Where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪
Sir, I'm picking up mobile bandwidth low latency transmissions.
长官 我收到一个低带宽的移♥动♥潜伏信♥号♥♥
Could be a U.A.V. data link.
可能是无人机发出的信♥号♥♥
Enable spy radar.
开启监测雷达
But, Sir, if the Russians pick it up,
长官 万一被俄♥国♥人捕捉到信♥号♥♥
they'll track our bearing.
他们就能追踪到 我们的位置
You got 30 seconds, then we shut it down. Sir?
给你30秒 然后咱们就关掉 长官
I gave an order.
这是命令
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Do you hear that?
你听到声音了吗
Sounds like a lawnmower.
像割草机的声音
It's a U.A.V.
是架无人机
Ours?
我们的吗
Theirs. Oh, boy.
敌人的 倒霉
Suspect track 8-5-0-2-3, bearing 3-5-1.
疑似轨道8-5-0-2-3 方位3-5-1
Range 3-8 miles.
范围38英里
Heading south, southwest at 50 knots.
向南开 西南方向 船速50节
Recommend kill track 8-5-0-2-3.
最佳攻击轨迹8-5-0-2-3
Roll F.I.S. Green.
打开尾焰抑制开关
F.I.S. is green.
尾焰抑制开关已打开
Killing track 8-5-0-2-3 with bird.
导弹攻击轨迹8-5-0-2-3
Salvo size 1.
导弹一枚
Bird away track 8-5-0-2-3.
导弹已发射 轨迹8-5-0-2-3
Tell me that's not a bomb.
快告诉我那不是炸♥弹♥
I'm hoping it's a camera.
希望是个摄像机
It's getting awful close.
离我们太近了
Thank you, Nathan James!
感谢内森·詹姆斯号♥
Mark delta. Right on target.
击中目标
Data link broadcast has been terminated, sir.
数据传输信♥号♥♥已终止 长官
Secure spy radar.
关闭监测雷达
He shouldn't have done that.
他不应该这么做
Negative contact.
没有信♥号♥♥
Beagle tower, this is Saberhawk One.
塔台 我是战鹰一号♥
Dusk. Visibility dropping with the sun.
黄昏日落 能见度降低
Beagle tower, this is Saberhawk One.
塔台 我是战鹰一号♥
No sign of Cobra Team One in Sector 7.
第七区未发现眼镜蛇一号♥
Heading to Sector 8.
向第八区前进
This is the last sample I'll need,
等你第一次化验的结果出来之前
while we wait for the results from your first test. I promise.
这是我需要的最后一份血样 我保证
You're being very brave. I do apologize.
你很勇敢 我很抱歉
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才应该道歉
I made things so difficult for the soldiers
我让来救我的士兵们
that came to rescue me.
很费力才找到我
After the virus came,
病毒开始流行之后
There were many stories of men in suits like that with guns.
有很多关于穿防化服拿枪的人的传言
We heard that they came to kill the sick people,
我们听说他们是来杀掉病人的
not to rescue them.
而不是来救他们的
Time to rest.
该休息会儿了
How far do you figure to that reef?
你觉得离珊瑚礁还有多远
Gator said it was roughly 20 miles from the Octopus.
领航员说从章鱼号♥到那里大概20英里
Though...He was only 60% sure of that.
不过 他只有六成把握
Oh, good.
那可真棒
Hey, do you think we're getting anywhere?
你觉得我们游出些距离了吗
Or do you think the waves are just knocking us back
还是说我们一直被海浪推回
to where we started?
开始的地方
Unclear.
我也不清楚
Are you really this damn heroic ordering off your own rescue?
你真的就这么大无畏地中止对自己的营救吗
You're asking me if I'm scared of dying?
你是在问我怕不怕死吗
I wasn't thinking about it then,
我之前没想过
and it's not gonna do me any good to think about it now.
现在想也没什么好处
Hey, you wanna know somethin'?
你知道吗
Only reason I came out here today
我今天会在这里的唯一原因
was to impress that doctor, Rachel.
就是想让蕾切尔刮目相看
You gotta be shitting me.
真受不了你
Yeah! I'm sweet on her. You know?
我很喜欢她 你知道吗
You weren't making a move.
你又不行动
Yeah!
没错
Oh, my lord. You think she's interested?
天呐 你觉得她对我感兴趣吗
Get some rest, Tex.
放松一下吧 特克斯
Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
Hey, opposites attract, you know.
彼此吸引 知道吧
I was in Negril once.
我去过一次尼格瑞尔
My parents took me the black cliffs to watch the jumpers.
我父母带我到黑崖去看跳水者
Never seen anything quite like it.
从来没见过那样的事
My father ran a hotel there. I helped him.
我父亲在那里经营一家旅馆 我给他帮忙
It was a small place. Right on the beach.
是家小旅馆 就在海滩上
The sickness came first to the larger resorts in the north.
瘟疫首先袭击了北边的大酒店
Within a couple of weeks it was with us.
几周之后我们那里也遭了殃
We turned our hotel into a hospital.
我们把旅馆改成了医院
But...after my mother died,
但是 我母亲死后
my father took me and Dominic away.
我父亲就带着我和多米尼克离开了
Dominic's your brother?
多米尼克是你弟弟吗
He died on the boat.
他死在了船上
I'm so sorry.
节哀
When we left Jamaica, there were 51.
我们离开牙买♥♥加的时候有51个人
Within a couple of weeks, there were 15.
几周之后 剩下15个人
And then there was just me.
再后来就只剩我了
Why didn't I die?
为什么我没有死
Because you're immune, Bertrise...
因为你有免疫力 波翠丝
to every single strain of the virus.
对这种病毒的每个品系都免疫
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表