剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We can't go anywhere till the lab's fixed.
实验室弄不好我们哪里都去不了
Let's prepare to greet our new friends.
那就先去见见我们的新朋友吧
X.O. has the lead.
现在大副指挥
Oh, that stings.
好疼
It's supposed to sting. I'm cleaning it.
疼就对了 我正在帮你清洗伤口
I don't need it cleaned.
我不需要清洗
Yes, you do.
当然需要
This is gonna sting a little.
会有点疼
How you doing, Eng?
怎么样了 恩格
All right, sir.
没事 长官
Doc says I'll be on my feet soon enough.
医生说我马上就能走路了
No rush. We got it all under control.
不急 一切都在掌控之下
She saved him.
她救了他
She's gonna save us all.
她会拯救我们所有人
Right, Dr. Scott?
对吧 斯科特博士
Well, hopefully, we'll save each other.
希望我们能拯救彼此
Real soulful, this one.
这个人很用心啊
You never mind them good looks, that brassy exterior.
从不在乎伤口多恶心多惨不忍♥睹
Word?
借一步说话
I know -- don't do it again.
我知道你要说什么 别再这么干了
You don't have anything to prove...
你什么都不用去证明...
...if that's what it was about.
如果你这么做是因为这个
And don't do it again.
还有 别再这么干了
Hey! Nursey!
护士
I need a cold compress here.
我需要冷敷
Spoils of war.
战利品
You know, I should be getting this stuff ready for his family.
我本该把这些东西都给他的家人准备好
But, uh...
但是...
...there's nobody even to give it to.
他甚至已经没有家人了
Captain's on the bridge.
舰长到
They in sight?
看到他们了吗
Yeah.
看到了
I hear they serve Guinness on board.
听说他们船上有啤酒喝
Sir, e-dub can't confirm the signature on that vessel,
长官 电子战设备无法确认对方船舰标识
but they don't think it's British.
但是看上去不像英国船只
It's the Russians.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Set general quarters now!
马上进入一级战备
General quarters! General quarters!
一级战备 一级战备
All hands, man your battle stations!
所有人员 战斗准备
Bridge, T.A.O. --
舰桥 我是作战官
Scunk alpha just energized fire control radar.
对方刚启动了射击控制雷达
We're in their cross hairs.
我们被瞄准了
Captain Tom Chandler?
汤姆·钱德勒舰长
This is commander Chandler.
我是钱德勒舰长
Identify yourself immediately.
请马上表明身份
I am sorry to have made such a rude introduction,
很抱歉这么冒昧地自我介绍
but I believe you have something that I want.
不过我相信 你们有我想要的东西
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表