剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Such as?
比如说
The breakthrough that I've been working towards.
研究取得突破性进展
It's happened.
已经有了突破
I have a vaccine prototype, and it's time to test.
我制成了疫苗原型 可以开始测试了
I would've brought champagne, but...
我本该拿香槟来的 但
This will do just fine.
喝这个挺好的
60 seconds until we need to power down the engine again, Captain.
六十秒后需要再次熄灭引擎 舰长
T.A.O., bridge. What's the status on the U.A.V.?
舰桥呼叫作战官 无人机有什么发现
Sorry, Sir.
抱歉 长官
No sign of land or other vessels at sea in 360-degree search.
在海上全方位搜索后没发现任何陆地或船只
10 seconds, Sir.
还剩十秒 长官
Current destination is best option for water.
要是想找水 现在的目的地是最佳选择
We got a problem in the lab.
实验室里出了点问题
That's all we have?
我们只有这些吗
Four breakers -- that was the last one.
四个断路器 那是最后一个
Oh, no.
不要
Tell me the virus is secure.
告诉我病毒没事
Yes, everything is sealed. What's happened?
没事 所有病毒都被密封了 出了什么事
Ma'am, the relay switch overheated
女士 继电器开关过热
and shorted out the breakers on the last generator.
导致最后一个发电机上的断路器短路
Well, is it beyond repair?
没办法修好吗
Afraid so.
恐怕是这样
You understand that without power,
你们应该知道 没有了电
the temperature inside my cooling units are rising.
我的冷却装置内部就会升温
If they go over 41 degrees Fahrenheit,
如果温度高过41华氏度[5摄氏度]
we'll lose the primordial sample,
我们会失去原始样本
the sample from the cruise ship, and the experimental vaccine.
从游轮上取得的样本 还有实验性疫苗
What about the portable generator in the R&A locker?
损管库房♥里那个便携式发动机呢
That seized up during maintenance in the Arctic.
在北极圈维修时那个就坏了
Every time we run the engines, you get power to the lab.
每次我们开动引擎时 你的实验室就能通电
I made sure --
我保证
Power for one hour for every six is not sufficient.
每六小时供一小时的电根本不够
I need the virus at a constant low temperature.
病毒必须一直保存在低温下
We can throw it overboard.
我们可以把它扔进海里
Throw what overboard?
把什么扔进海里
All your work, into the water, to cool it down.
你的所有研究对象 放到水里降温
We're in the Tropics. The water must be 80 degrees.
我们正在热带 水肯定有27摄氏度
Not at the bottom. Well, even if the water is cold enough,
但水底并非如此 即便水够凉
the pressure will crush the glass containers.
压力会压碎玻璃容器的
Well, I'm sure we can rig something for that.
我相信我们能用些装置解决这个问题
Can't we, lieutenant? Yes, sir.
对吧 上尉 是 长官
Look, I appreciate that,
听着 我很感激你们的努力
but if you sink the samples,
但如果把样品沉入水里
there's no way that you can move the ship forward
当船前进的时候
without raising that case towards the surface.
样品盒肯定会升到海平面
She's right.
她说得对
We'll be stuck in place until we get the engines repaired,
在引擎修理好前我们只能停在原处
and we're already running out of drinking water.
而我们已经用光了所有饮用水
If we can figure out a way to spin the propellers,
如果我们能想办法转动螺旋桨
we can generate enough electricity to cool the lab, correct?
就能为实验室产生足够的电力 对吧
Yes, Sir, but how can we
是 长官 但我们怎样才能
spin the propellers without the engine?
不借助引擎来转动螺旋桨呢
Rig the case now.
马上去装配样品盒
Get your samples ready to put 'em in the ocean.
收拾下你的样品准备放入海里
Please be certain they're secure.
请一定要确保它们不会出问题
It's good to go.
准备好了
Easy! Lieutenant.
慢点 中尉
Due respect, Captain, we only have a small window of time
恕我直言 舰长 以现有的淡水储量
to make it to the island on the water we have.
我们必须尽快赶到小岛才行
The hours we spend doing this we will not be able to make up.
在这个上面花的时间会害死我们的
Gator checked the barometer.
领航员检查过气压表
Said there's a low front coming in from the east.
说从东边过来一片低气压区
We get the winds we need, we can do this.
只要有风 我们就能成功
Relying on the winds?
指望风吗
Our entire mission is in that case.
我们这次任务的目的全在那个盒子里
I have to say this, Sir.
我必须得说 长官
If the winds don't blow our way, we kill our crew.
如果风不来的话 我们会害死船员
You're sure it's gonna hold?
你确定它能撑得住吗
It's gonna hold.
能撑得住
10 feet from the surface.
距海平面还有三米
Almost there.
马上到了
Okay, it's in.
好了 入水了
Shouldn't the temperature be dropping faster?
温度不是应该下降得更快些吗
It takes a moment for the thermostat to catch up.
温度计得花点时间才能读取数据
Come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
快啊 快啊
300 feet.
91米
Come on.
快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快点
We've hit bottom.
到底了
All right, tie off the line.
好了 绳子系紧
42...
42度
41...
41度
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
40. We did it.
40度 成功了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Dear God.
天呐
Well, you got your sunshine.
有阳光了吧
Never seen a day as windless.
没风的天还真少见
I'm a gambling man myself.
我是个好赌的人
Captain's put all his chips in the middle of the table here.
舰长已经把赌注全押上了
Sure hope he's got an ace up his sleeve.
我真心希望他袖子里有张王牌
Sir, the boatswain's mates
长官 水手们
have loaded pilot chutes into launchers.
已经把降落伞装到发射器里了
Strong enough breeze,
只要风足够强
and we'll shoot them high enough to engage the larger chutes.
我们就能发射到足以打开大降落伞的高度
that should give us just enough speed
产生的速度就足够我们
to turn the prop and get electricity.
启动螺旋桨获得电力了
Won't help us make water, but... So where's the wind?
不能帮我们制♥造♥淡水 但是 风在哪
Gator said the wind was coming.
领航员说会有风
It's gotta come, right?
就一定会有 对吧
I'm guessing the navy told you about my car accident.
我猜海军跟你说了我车祸的事
Yeah. Yeah. They did.
是的 说了
Well, there's something
还有一些连他们
they don't even know about.
也不知道的事
It was my fault.
是我的错
Tried to pass a car on a curve.
我在弯道处想要超一辆车
Didn't see the oncoming truck.
没看到迎面驶来的卡车
I killed my wife and my girls.
我害死了我的老婆和女儿们
I was in the I.C.U. For 82 days.
我在重病监护室待了82天
Seven times I coded, seven times they brought me back.
有七次都差点死掉 七次都被抢救过来
In between, I had plenty of time to think and to wonder,
期间 我有很多时间来思考
why did God leave me here?
为什么上帝要留下我
Why did he spare me?
他为什么赦免了我
There must be a purpose, some reason.
一定是有目的 有原因的
Well, that's what I told myself.
我就是这样告诉我自己的
That's how I woke up every day
才能让自己每天醒来
and put one foot in front of the other.
然后走出门
It was faith that got me through.
是信念让我渡过难关
But these past weeks,
但是这过去的几周
that faith has been replaced with certainty.
这个信念已经变成毋庸置疑的事实
I am here for a reason, as are you,
我在此地是有原因的 你也一样
as is everyone aboard this ship.
船上的每一个人都一样
You are here to lead us,
你的使命是领导我们
And we are here to follow, to execute your vision.
我们是为了跟随你 执行你的远见
I don't have a vision.
我没有远见
You do.
你有
When you stuck your hand in that engine fuse,
当你用手按住引擎熔断器的时候
and you turned us away from home,
当你不许我们回家的时候
when you got us out of Gitmo,
当你带我们逃离关塔那摩监狱的时候
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表