剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
So if everyone on her boat has died from the virus
如果那船上其他人都死于病毒
and she's the only one alive...
而她还活着
I mean, it could be that she's naturally immune.
也许她天生就免疫
You want us to find her?
你想让我们去找她吗
No, I need you to find her.
不 我需要你们去找她
If I can take a look at her D.N.A.,
如果我能检查她的DNA
I might figure out a way to beat this thing.
也许能找到解决办法
Awfully convenient.
还真是容易啊
You think it's a trap? I don't know.
你觉得是陷阱 我不知道
How many immune people in the world?
世界上有多少人有免疫力
Be incredibly rare, but of course they exist.
非常罕见 但是绝对有
Are you absolutely sure that it's been this girl's voice
你能肯定广播里一直都是
on the radio the entire time?
这个女孩的声音吗
I know that voice.
我记得这个声音
Gator!
导航员
Any idea where she might be? I've got four R.D.F. bearings
知道她可能在哪儿吗 对她最近一次播送
from some of her recent transmissions.
进行的无线电定向有四个结果
60% confidence of her position within a 10-mile radius.
六成把握可以把位置锁定在10英里半径范围内
Boat that size... Still take hours to find her.
那个大小的船 还是要花上几个小时才能找到她
If we found her at all.
如果真能找到她的话
Sir, she's all alone out there.
长官 她现在孤身一人
She's running out of water.
她已经没有水了
We -- we don't even know how much longer she'll last.
我们甚至不知道她还能撑多久
We have to reach out to her.
我们得跟她联络
Sir, if I may, breaking radio silence
长官 我认为 打破无线电静默
will broadcast our bearing to anyone out there listening.
会让任何在监听的人知道我们的方位
And we are broadcasting.
开始广播
Bertrise?
波翠丝
Bertrise, you there?
波翠丝 你在吗
Bertrise?
波翠丝
Hello? This is Bertrise.
你好 我是波翠丝
Can you hear me?
能听见我吗
Bertrise, this is Joe Brown. I'm on a fishing boat.
波翠丝 我是乔·布朗 我在一条渔船上
I might be in your area. Oh, my God.
我可能在你附近 我的上帝啊
Are you talking to me? Hello?
你是在跟我说话吗 能听到吗
Now I need you to find the G.P.S.
我要你找到船上的GPS
It's a little computer screen with numbers on it.
是一个小的电脑屏幕 上面有数字
Okay. Uh, okay... I know what it is.
好的 我知道那是什么
Can you read me those numbers?
你能把数字告诉我吗
It says 18. Then 36.4.
先是18 然后36.4
And the letter "N."
然后有个字母N
1-8 tack 3-6.4 North.
航向18 北纬36.4度
Okay, Bertrise, can you read me the next line of numbers?
好 波翠丝 能再把下一行数字读给我吗
79, 46.7, w.
79 46.7 W
Are you coming? She's approximately 280 miles north.
你们会来吗 她在我们北边约280英里处
Yes, Bertrise, we're coming to get you.
是的 波翠丝 我们来接你
Oh, thank you!
谢谢
The -- the boat has a blue octopus painted on the side.
这艘船的一侧画了只蓝色的章鱼
Can you keep talking to me?
你们能一直和我通话吗
I gotta go now, Bertrise, so we can come find you.
我要挂了 波翠丝 好来找你
Please don't hang up. Hang tight. We're on our way.
求你别挂 坚持住 我们来了
Okay, we're out.
连接断开
Admiral...
将军
Which boat are we in?
我们用哪艘船
Doc hasn't cleared me yet.
医生说我还没完全康复
So ride Cobra Two with Lieutenant Burk and his team.
你跟博克上尉和他的队员坐眼镜蛇二号♥吧
You got it.
没问题
Good.
好
You wanted to see me, sir?
你要见我吗 长官
I know you've only been on my team for a couple weeks now,
我知道你来我队里才几周
but everything you do reflects on me.
但你的作为也反映我的能力
And I'm not gonna be out there today to cover your ass.
今天的任务没有我护着你
I'm aware, sir, that everybody's doubting me.
我明白 长官 大家都质疑我
That I brought that on myself. But I will do the job.
这是我自找的 但我会完成任务
You know you took Frankie Benz's spot.
你清楚自己顶了弗兰基·本兹的位子
Now you can never fill those shoes
你永远无法代替他
and I don't expect you to, but you've gotta bring it.
我也不指望能代替 但你必须全力以赴
Every second of every day from here on in,
现在开始的每一秒都要尽力
or I will find somebody else that will.
否则我会换了你
I'll bring it, sir.
我会的 长官
You'll ride with Captain in Cobra One.
你和舰长坐眼镜蛇一号♥
Sir, uh...
长官
just wanted to tell you I appreciate this opportunity.
只想告诉您我会珍惜这次机会
I won't let you down.
不会让您失望
Gear up then.
那就整装待发吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Mason, monitor all stations.
梅森 监控所有电台
We need to hear everything that's going on out there.
我们要知道外面发生的一切
Aye, sir. Remember, no transmissions.
是 长官 记住 不要传输数据
Nathan James does not transmit under any circumstance.
内森·詹姆斯号♥任何情况下不得进行通信
Where are the beacons?
信标在哪
They're not wearing any.
他们没戴
We can't risk anybody else picking up their location.
不能冒险让其他人知道他们的位置
From 1835.20 North, 70946.12 West,
方位北1835.20 西70946.12
contact Bears 3-2-0.
发现目标
Sir, they've located the boat.
长官 他们找到那艘船了
Put it on speaker.
开扬声器
Roger that, Captain. All right, fellas, masks on.
收到 舰长 好 大家戴上面罩
Stay frosty.
慢慢来
Fan out. Search every inch of this boat.
四面散开 仔细搜查全船
They're boarding the Octopus, sir.
他们登上章鱼号♥了 长官
Steady. Watch on 3.
站稳了 先观察周围
We're coming. Where is she?
我们来了 她在哪里
Bertrise!
波翠丝
Nothing in the hole.
这里面什么都没有
Bertrise! We're not gonna hurt you!
波翠丝 我们不会伤害你的
Send security.
把守周围
To the left, left.
去左边 左边
Bertrise!
波翠丝
Search every inch of this boat!
仔细搜索全船
Bertrise, we're here to help you!
波翠丝 我们是来帮你的
Bertrise!
波翠丝
Bertrise!
波翠丝
Search on the lower deck!
去搜下层甲板
No sign of her, Captain.
没有她人影 舰长
Keep looking. She has to be somewhere.
继续搜索 她一定在船上
Tex, Cossetti, come with me. Sir.
特克斯 卡塞提 跟我来 长官
U.S. Navy! We're here to help you!
我们是美国海军 是来帮你的
They're not here.
他们不在这
Bertrise?
波翠丝
Bertrise!
波翠丝
You down here?!
你在里面吗
This does not feel right.
感觉不对头
Bertrise! Are you down here?!
波翠丝 你在里面吗
There's nothing but death down here.
这里只有死人
Captain, we got company.
舰长 有敌情
From where? What direction? You got something?
哪来的 什么方位 你监测到什么了吗
Negative, sir.
没有 长官
Tower, C.I.C.
战斗信息中心呼叫塔台
I want that bird in the air. Now!
让飞机马上起飞
Two boats approaching. Fast off the starboard bow.
两条船从右前方快速迫近
All right, give me eyes...
好 仔细观察
It's the Russians. Sons of bitches.
是俄♥国♥人 那帮混♥蛋♥
You think they set us up?
我们是不是中他们的计了
Might not be anybody alive onboard.
没准这船上根本没活口
We don't know that! Keep looking!
这可不一定 继续找
Sir, we have 30, maybe 40 seconds
长官 再过30到40秒
before they're in firing range.
我们就处在他们火力范围内了
And we don't know how many more are behind them!
而且我们不清楚他们后面还跟着多少人
Bertrise?
波翠丝
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表