剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Tex. The merengue?
特克斯 梅伦格舞吗
In bed. Now.
上♥床♥去
Oh, I thought she'd never ask.
我还以为她永远不会对我说这话呢
Hey, and?
你干什么呢
Put that down, relax.
快放下休息
No, sir.
不 长官
I told you.
我就说会成功
Yes, you did.
是啊 你说过
Dr. Scott?
斯科特博士
The baby?
孩子呢
Will be born immune.
生来就会免疫
It was touch and go there for a while.
刚才情况真是危急
Hey, how's it goin'?
怎么样了
Can we talk...
我们能谈谈...
about what I hope...
我所希望的...
is going on there?
那边的情况吗
We have it.
我们成功了
We have a vaccine.
我们研制出疫苗了
We don't just have...
我们不只是有...
a vaccine.
疫苗了
We have...
我们找到...
the cure.
治愈方法了
You mean...
你是说...
I mean that we can save people
我是说我们可以拯救
who are already sick.
已经感染的人
Grandpa, what do you think?
爷爷 你看画的怎么样
Looking good, kiddo.
挺不错的 孩子
Don't forget the "151" on the hull.
不要忘了船体上的151字样
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, eat.
快吃
This is w6abh.
这里是W6ABH
This is Jed Chandler, Clearwater, Virginia.
我是杰德·钱德勒 在弗吉尼亚清水湖
I'm listening on 14.441 kilohertz,
频率14.441千赫
looking for U.S.S. Nathan James.
正在寻找美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
Captain Tom Chandler...
汤姆·钱德勒舰长
If you're still there, please respond. Over.
收到请回答 完毕
Looking for U.S.S. Nathan James.
寻找美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
Captain Tom Chandler.
汤姆·钱德勒舰长
If you're still out there, please respond.
收到请回答
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表