剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
He's gonna bleed out. Just wait!
他要失血过多了 等一下
Somebody get the doc! Don't have time to wait!
去找医生啊 等不及了
There's nothing a medic can do for this man that we cannot,
军医能做的我们也能做
so if you want to help your friend,
你要是真想帮他
just hold him still and listen to every word that I say.
就按住他 照我说的做
Hey, come on. Stay with me. Look at me.
兄弟 挺住 看着我
Stay with me. You're gonna be all right.
坚持住 你会没事的
Let's go! Come on! Blood pressure's dropping!
快点 血压在下降
Hold that!
拿着
Going back in.
还要继续
Okay.
好的
Hey. Come on. Stay with me. Look at me.
加油 坚持住 看着我
Stay with me.
坚持住
If you do not close this artery, he's dead.
你再不把动脉结扎住 他就没命了
Got it!
好了
He's stabilized.
没事了
Hey, Commodore.
指挥官
Don't give them a damn thing.
什么都别给他们
This here is Amir.
这位是埃米尔
He's a big fan of IEDs and mutilating American soilders.
他热衷于爆♥炸♥装置 残害美国大兵
Amir, my name's Tom Chandler, U.S. navy.
埃米尔 我是汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军
You don't want to do this.
你不会想这样做的
Tex is the man who let you go from your cells.
是特克斯放你出来的
He is no different from the others.
他跟其他人没什么不同
Hey, feeling's mutual, you dirty --
情感都是相互的 你个卑鄙...
Vulture Team Nathan James --
内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫秃鹫小队
I need a status update.
我要知道你们的现况
Vulture Team, Nathan James --
内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫秃鹫小队
what is your status?
你们现况如何
Nathan James, Vulture 1 --
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹫一号♥
we're at the food warehouse.
我们在食品仓库
Just, uh...trying to deal with
正在努力处理
a little hostage situation over here.
一起挟持人♥质♥事件
Who are you talking to?!
你在跟谁说话
I'm answering my ship's call.
我在回复舰上人员的呼叫
Otherwise, they'll panic, start shelling the whole place.
否则他们会恐慌 炮轰整个地区
He wants a diversion. That's all we're doing is talking.
他想转移注意力 我们只是在交谈而已
Let's not get anybody else killed here.
不要再让这里有任何人员伤亡
No more talking to them! You talk to me!
不许再跟他们讲话了 跟我说
Prepare the 5-inch. Focus fire on Building 35.
准备五英寸口径主炮 火力集中在第35大楼
Stand by for exact coordinates.
坐标确认无误后准备
Nishioka, eyes on.
西冈 注意观察
You will leave all food on this side of the building.
你们把所有食物都放在楼这边
Ain't enough of you bastards left
剩下的那些你们这群混♥蛋♥
to eat that much in 10 lifetimes.
再活十辈子都吃不完
Amir, it's a new world now.
埃米尔 现在是新世界了
There's no good guys and bad guys.
没有好人坏人之分
Doesn't matter which side we thought we were on.
无论我们是好人还是坏人都无所谓
We're all just trying to survive.
我们只是努力活下去
We don't want to hurt you any more than you want to hurt us,
就像你们不想伤害我们一样 我们也不想伤害你们
but you know I'm not leaving here without my man, so...
但你知道 不带着他我是不会离开的
when you let Tex go If I let him go!
等你放特克斯走 如果我放他走
When you let him go, we'll be on our way.
等你放了他 我们就走
I'll decide how much food we leave you with.
我会决定给你留多少食物
No! Enough of this!
不行 别费口舌了
Listen to me, Amir.
听我说 埃米尔
You want the entire southwest corner of the warehouse.
给你仓库西南角的全部食物
Focus fire at Building 35, southwest corner.
集中火力在第35大楼 西南角
That's almost half the food in the entire place.
那几乎是这里食物的一半了
Is that gonna make you happy?
这样你开心了吗
No! You will leave all the food
不行 你们把所有食物
on this side of the building or he dies!
都放在楼这边 否则他就没命了
Well, now, see, we got a bit of a problem with that.
看来我们现在有点问题了
Because there's one thing
因为有一件事
from the old world that still applies today,
从旧世界沿用至今
something that will never change.
永远不会改变
Target acquired.
目标已获取
Fire!
发射
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Clear!
安全
Nice.
漂亮
Yes.
干得好
Good work, good work.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
I don't know how you feel about the water...
我不知道你对水上生活作何感想
but we sure could use your services.
但我们肯定能用得上你
Where you headed?
你们去哪儿
We got some things to do,
我们有些事要做
but when we're done, we're going home.
但等我们完成后 我们就回家
Yeah, I'll sign up for that.
那我加入
Nathan James, Vulture 1 -- hostage situation resolved.
秃鹫一号♥呼叫内森·詹姆斯号♥ 人♥质♥事件已解决
Thank you for the close shave.
感谢你们让我们死里逃生
We are inbound.
我们这就回去
Now go to your stations,
现在回到自己的岗位去
all special sea and anchor detail.
准备登船
Nathan James will get underway at 1700.
内森·詹姆斯号♥将于下午五点出发
All departments make manned and ready special reports
所有部门人员就位 准备在舰桥向大副
to the X.O. on the bridge.
进行特别汇报
Captain's on the bridge.
舰长到
We're loading up the RHIBs and the SDV subs.
所有硬壳充气艇和海豹突击潜艇都装满了补给
Trucks are bringing over all the food.
卡车正在运送食物
Suppo thinks it's gonna last us five, six weeks.
苏波认为这些够我们维持五六周的
And fuel?
燃料呢
We lost suction on the tank at 96%.
在加到96%的时候 失去了抽吸装置
Oh, and chief engineer took some shrapnel.
轮机长体内还残留了些弹片
She's gonna be okay, though.
她会没事的
Tough as nails, that one.
坚韧不屈
Well, push comes to shove, they all are.
到了紧要关头 他们都是好汉
Gentlemen, apparently, one of the machines in the lab
先生们 实验室里的一台机器
somehow got tipped over.
不知怎么被弄倒了
Dr. Tophet is insisting he needs time to secure
托非特博士坚持不让起航
and recalibrate the machines before we move the ship.
说要先重新校准机器确保安全
How long?
需要多久
He says three to four hours.
他说要三四个小时
Where's Dr. Scott?
斯科特博士呢
Still in medical.
还在救治伤员
Was a tough call.
让她去是个艰难的决定
We did good today.
我们今天干得不错
Captain, I'm picking up a contact headed for the harbor.
舰长 发现有船只往港口方向驶来
Negative electronic signature.
但是没有发现任何电子标识
They're not operating their radar.
他们没有启用雷达
Cannot make a positive I.D.
所以无法确认身份
Vessel 21 miles southeast, Guantanamo bay,
关塔那摩湾东南方21英里处的船舰
this is U.S. Navy warship 151 hailing you on channel 16.
美国海军151号♥驱逐舰通过16频道与你方联♥系♥
Identify yourself, over.
请表明身份 完毕
This is British Naval vessel
我们是英国海军船舰
H.M.S. Suffolk... Confirm that.
HMS萨福克号♥ 快去确认
...Hull number 525, I.M.O. call sign Whiskey Echo Bravo 236.
舷号♥525 国际海运组织备注WEB236号♥
None of us have been infected, but we're running low on food.
我们无人感染 但是食物紧缺
We've been searching for weeks
好几周来 我们一直在
for a place to replenish and repair our radar. Confirmed, sir.
寻找地方补给并修理雷达 确认 舰长
This is Commander Tom Chandler,
这里是指挥官汤姆·钱德勒
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Nathan James.
美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥指挥官
We welcome you to Guantanamo Bay,
欢迎来到关塔那摩湾
although we wish you would've been here a few hours ago.
不过你们要是早来几个小时就好了
We could've used the help.
那就可以帮帮我们了
I assure you that next time, we will be there for you,
我保证 下次我们会帮你们的
should you choose to accept an association.
你们该先接受我们这个盟友
Well, we'll put some pot pies in the oven
我们会在烤箱里放上肉馅饼
and some fish and chips in the fryer.
在油锅里放好炸鱼加炸土豆条
Come on in.
快来吧
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表