剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
If he has it, I have it.
如果他被感染了 那我也一样
We had lunch together, Sir.
我们一起吃的午餐 长官
Put this on. Now.
把这个穿上 马上
She was throwing biohazard bags overboard. At night!
她往海里扔有害物袋子 在晚上
If she dumps at night, it's because she's working at night.
她在晚上扔 是因为她晚上工作
Then why is the lab under armed guard?
那为什么实验室会有武装警卫守着
How come nobody can know what's going on in there?
为什么没人知道那里到底发生了什么
It is a biohazard area.
那里是生物危害区域
We know she's testing the vaccine on the monkeys.
我们知道她在用猴子试验疫苗
Is it working or not?
到底有没有效
Is it working? Look, for all we know,
到底有效吗 据我们所知
it's infected monkeys she's been throwing overboard,
她往海里扔的可都是感染的猴子
and that's what spreading the disease everywhere.
就因为这样病毒才会四处传播
Everyone calm down. The disease is not spreading anywhere!
大家都冷静点 病毒没有四处传播
You said you made some mistakes with the vaccine.
你说在研制疫苗时犯了错误
Excuse me?
你说什么
Before, when you were arguing with the Captain,
之前你跟舰长争吵时
you said you made some mistakes with the vaccine.
你说在研制疫苗时犯了错误
We thought it was going in the right direction.
我们以为一切都进展顺利
This is the Captain.
我是舰长
Will you alert the X.O., please?
请你通知大副
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
It's Dengue fever,
是登革热
and it's not contagious.
没有传染性
What does that mean? Is he gonna be all right?
这是什么意思 他会没事吗
The only treatment is fluid replacement
只需补充体液
and acetaminophen for the fever.
并用对乙酰氨基酚来退烧
The next 24 hours is crucial.
之后24小时很关键
You gentlemen are dismissed.
你们可以解散了
Now get some rest.
去休息一下
Dr. Scott, would you give us a moment, please?
斯科特博士 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Attention on deck.
全员注意
All hands, this is the X.O.
所有人员 我是大副
The biological threat has been disproved.
生物威胁已解除
There is no biological threat.
不存在生物威胁
Secure from Circle William. Restart ventilation.
打开W圈 重启通风设备
Secure all gear.
收回防护服
I say again, secure from Circle William.
重复一遍 打开W圈
Restart all ventilation.
重启通风设备
Secure from MOPP level 4 and restow all gear.
解除四级防备 将所有防护服装箱
Well...
那么
now I know why he insisted on being on that vessel with you.
现在我知道他为什么坚持跟你一起上那条船了
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
And you were late that night.
还有 那晚你们迟了
Sir?
长官
The timing was off to impact with the Vyerni.
在攻击维厄尼号♥时错失了良机
What happened, Lieutenant?
发生了什么 上尉
He slowed down, Sir.
他拖慢了行动 长官
He wanted me to jump too early.
他太早就想让我跳船
Because he was more concerned about you than the mission.
因为比起任务来 他更关心你
We almost ran into the coral waiting on you.
为了等你们 我们差点撞上珊瑚礁
And now here you are,
而现在你来到这里
possibly infected by the disease.
很可能身染疾病
running around the ship,
还在舰上四处跑动
exposing everyone else to get to him.
为了来到他身边把所有人置于感染的危险中
You took an oath,
你发过誓
and you have a duty to your shipmates.
你对同船船员负有责任
I'll have the doc come back and relieve you.
我会让医生来接替你
I'm pretty sure you're anxious to get back to the lab.
你肯定想马上回实验室去
Captain.
舰长
I know that I kept things from you in the Arctic,
我知道在北极时我没对你说实话
but I thought that we understood
但我以为我们已达成共识
that we were in this together now.
现在我们会共同进退
And I will always be straight with you.
我会永远对你有话直说
When I don't know, I will say it.
当我不知道时 我会直说
And when I say that I am absolutely 100% about something...
而当我对某些事百分百肯定时...
I don't know you.
我不了解你
But I've risked everything for you,
但我为你豁出了一切
killed for you,
为你杀人
lost men for you,
为你损兵折将
asked these people to turn their backs on their families,
让这些人抛开自己的家人
for you.
都是为了你
Not for me, Captain.
不是为了我 舰长
For the human race.
是为了全人类
I just happen to be who you're stuck with.
只不过碰巧这个人是我而已
You might wanna figure out a way how to trust me,
你最好想办法信任我
or I have a pretty strong feeling
否则我敢肯定
that this whole thing is gonna fail.
这一切终将走向失败
Cossetti saw Dr. Scott dumping biohazard off the deck.
卡塞提看到斯科特博士往海里倒生物危害品
No, I'm quite sure that was the monkeys.
不 我很肯定那是猴子
Her vaccine is failing.
她的疫苗试验失败了
And the captain is covering it up.
而舰长在隐瞒事实
So...those monkeys were infected?
那么 那些猴子被感染了
Of course.
当然了
She's injecting them with the virus
她给它们注入病毒
to see if her vaccine is working.
测试她的疫苗是否有效
And when it doesn't, they die.
如果无效 猴子就会死
Do you think that's why Captain called for the lockdown?
你说是不是因为这个舰长下令全舰封锁的
It sounds to me the Captain feared an outbreak on the ship.
我觉得舰长是怕舰上爆发疫情
Because of the monkeys?
因为那些猴子吗
Or because he doesn't trust her test.
或者因为他不相信她的检测
Don't forget a bunch of them were directly exposed
别忘了他们几个在尼加拉瓜
to the disease in Nicaragua.
都直接暴露在病毒里了
But they wore the suits.
可他们穿着防化服呢
So did Frankie Benz, and he didn't make it back.
弗兰基·本兹也穿了 可他不就没回来吗
Accidents happen.
难免有意外
I imagine you're not the only one
我猜你不是唯一
feeling out of sorts about all this.
感到被蒙在鼓里的人
No. There's a lot of grumbling.
对 有很多传言
A lof grumbling.
很多传言
At the beginning of this epidemic,
在这次传染病初期
your Captain told you all
你们舰长对所有人说
that this ship was the safest place on earth.
这艘舰是世界上最安全的地方
I'm afraid nothing could be further from the truth.
恐怕真♥相♥马上就要暴露了
Your ventilation systems,
你们的排风系统
everyone living on top of each other...
所有人集中在一起
You think the crud spreads fast?
你觉得性病传染的够快了吧
We're talking about the most powerful, most contagious virus
而我们现在面对的是地球上最强大
ever to strike the planet.
最具感染性的病毒
And now you've got teams going out into infected areas
你们现在每周派人上岸到疫区
for supplies every week?
去补充给养
A makeshift lab
临时实验室
that was never meant to support production of a vaccine,
不能用来研制疫苗
Dr. Scott playing God down there
斯科特博士假装什么都懂
with no real idea of what she's doing.
她其实也不知道究竟怎么办
This vessel is a deathtrap.
这艘军舰已经岌岌可危了
His temperature's spiking.
他体温又升高了
When's his next dose?
下次用药是几点
Not till 7:00.
7点以后
Can't you up his dosage?
能加大剂量吗
I'm sorry. Any more, it'll damage his liver.
抱歉 再大就会损害肝脏
Just tell her it's Prince Charming.
告诉她是白马王子
She'll know who you're talking about.
她就知道你说的是谁了
Ask her, or I'm gonna start singing.
快跟她说 要不我就开始唱歌♥了
Country? Western?
乡村还是西部
Oh, just let him in, for Pete's sake.
上帝 让他进来吧
Aha! All right!
这就对了
So...
那么
This is your fortress of solitude.
这就是你的孤独堡垒了
Except for I have no superpowers.
只是我没什么超能力
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表