剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I don't understand why you won't listen to me.
我真不明白你为什么不愿听我说
It's a splice overlap P.C.R. reaction
它通过聚合酶链式反应实现
with an immune-modulatory gene.
与免疫调节基因的拼接
It will help the body identify the virus
这将会帮助身体识别病毒
and create antibodies. Yes, yes.
并创造抗体 对对
You are young and have a bright career ahead.
你还年轻 有着大好前程
And don't waste your time with schoolboy science fiction.
不要把时间浪费在孩子气的科幻上
The virus is spreading.
病毒正在传播
There are cases being reported beyond the Middle East.
中东地区之外已经有病例报告了
It will be in Oslo by winter.
冬天就会传播到奥斯陆
It is deadly and will likely mutate.
这病毒是致命的 还有可能会突变
We Niels.
我们... 尼尔斯
I am well aware of what's at stake.
我很清楚风险
But what you are proposing is too dangerous.
但是你的提议太危险了
The Australians tried it on mouse pox.
澳大利亚人在鼠痘上试验
It was a complete disaster.
那完全就是一场灾难
I've already done the experiment.
我已经完成了试验
What?
什么
On myself.
在我自己身上
While you were gone. And it worked.
在你离开的那段时间 而且成功了
You are mad. I'm still here.
你疯了 我还活着
Absolutely mad. I'm perfectly healthy.
绝对疯了 非常健康
Professor Lindblad, please.
林德布拉德教授 拜托你
You stay away from my lab.
你滚出我的实验室
You hear me? I am finished with you!
听到了吗 我和你没什么好说的了
Professor --
教授...
What was that?
怎么回事
Stubborn old man.
冥顽不化的老头
Still living in the past.
还活在过去
He still views you as his pupil.
他还把你当成他的学生
Someday the world will see you like I do.
总有一天这个世界会像我一样看到你的价值
But only I get to be your wife.
但是只有我能成为你的老婆
Now let's eat. I have a plane to catch.
吃饭吧 我还得去赶飞机呢
Oh, Oslo to London, London to Frankfurt,
从奥斯陆飞到伦敦 伦敦又飞到法兰克福
and if I don't miss my connection,
如果行程不耽误
I have less than a day in Rome.
我能在罗马待个大半天
Too much travel.
出个差太忙了
Mm. And I think I'm coming down with something.
我觉得好像有点不舒服
I've been taking these homeopathic immuno boosters.
我已经吃了些增强抵抗力的药了
Jana swears by them.
亚娜非常相信这些药
You'll be happy to know that the ship is finally repaired.
告诉你一个好消息 船终于修好了
Dr. Scott can't have gone too far.
斯科特博士走不了太远
We'll find her again.
我们会再次找到她的
Well, you've found and lost her several times before.
你已经得而复失好几次了
Forgive me for not getting my hopes up.
请原谅我不抱太大希望
If she were close to having a vaccine, where would she go?
如果她快要研发出疫苗了 她会去哪儿
Well, she would need animals to test it on --
她需要动物来做实验
Ones that are bigger than these. Like what?
比老鼠大的动物 比如什么
Monkeys.
猴子
Closest place to here is Puerto Rico.
离这里最近的就是波多黎各
No. Captain Chandler would have wanted
不可能 钱德勒舰长巴不得
to get farther away from us.
离我们越远越好
He must be somewhere else.
他肯定在其他地方
Central America, then.
那就是在中美洲
Can you be more specific? No.
能更具体点吗 不能
Remember I told you I discovered an extra gene on the virus?
还记得我跟你说过在病毒里发现了额外基因吗
All this time I've been struggling
一直以来 我一直努力
to figure out where it came from.
想找出它来自于哪里
It turns out that it's a human gene.
结果证明那是人类基因
Someone added a human gene to the virus?
有人把人类基因放到了病毒里面
Why? I have no idea.
为什么 不知道
No matter what I try, the virus seems to be one step ahead of me.
无论我做什么 病毒似乎都先我一步
It's outsmarting whatever I throw at it.
我那些手段都奈何不了它
What's worse, it's made the original virus
更糟的是 原始菌株因此变得
10 times more lethal and virtually indestructible.
更致命十倍 而且几乎坚不可摧
How many monkeys you have left? Three?
你还剩几只猴子 三只
Two.
两只
Afternoon.
下午好
Hey, you really wanna listen to the same 50 songs
你真的想余生都听
for the rest of your life?
这五十首歌♥吗
Okay, three kick-ass playlists for one granola bar.
三张播放列表换一个格兰诺拉燕麦卷
You ain't gonna find a better deal than that.
找不到更划算的交易了
Don't even think about it, Pete.
完全不要考虑 皮特
Everybody knows Miller's got the lamest music.
谁都知道米勒只有最烂的音乐
All right, you get the goods.
好 我拿到我的东西时
When I get mine.
你就拿到你的
Done. Okay?
成交 好吗
Yep. Thank you.
好 谢谢
It's gonna take time, bro.
这得花时间 伙计
Heard you were up and about.
听说你起床走动了
I'm doing great, sir.
我已经好了 长官
And your team? Cruz is fully healed,
你的队员呢 克鲁兹已经完全康复了
been whipping the new guys into shape while I've been down.
在我生病的时候 他还调♥教♥了新来的家伙
And, uh, I talked to Cossetti.
我跟卡塞提谈了话
He's contrite, sir. Anxious to prove himself again.
他很后悔 长官 急于再次证明自己
Good. Let's get him out there soon as we can.
很好 我们会尽快给他机会的
That'll help him win back some of the crew.
可以让其他船员开始信任他
Makes sense, sir.
很合理 长官
We didn't wanna hit you with this
你还没完全康复时
until you were back on your feet, but you're aware of that
我们不想影响你 但是你肯定知道
we're punishing Lieutenant Foster. I am.
我们处罚了福斯特上尉 我知道
We thought two weeks double night watch would be good for you.
对你的处罚是两周的夜班两班连执
Starting tonight. Yes, sir.
今晚开始 遵命 长官
And complete transparency as to why you're being punished.
并且会公开你们受处罚的原因
It's not enough that people know you broke the rules.
只让人们知道你们违反了纪律还不够
They need to know why breaking the rules is dangerous.
需要让他们明白违反纪律很危险
You should know, sir,
你应该知道 长官
I cut it off after that night.
那晚之后我就断绝了和她的来往
Doesn't change a word I've said.
这丝毫不影响我刚才说的话
I just don't want people to lose faith in me, sir.
我不希望失去大家的信任 长官
You're a leader.
你是领导者
Lead.
领导他们
I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing.
我都不敢相信我的小女儿长得有多快
She's started to roll onto her tummy,
她已经会翻身了
and she can almost sit up by herself now.
就快能自己坐起来了
But I think we're gonna have to --
但是我恐怕我们
We're in Little Rock.
我们在小岩山
Uh, we do have a little bit of water,
我们还有点水
but we sure could use some more.
但是恐怕不够了
That's Marilyn. Palm beach.
这是玛利琳 帕姆海滩
She was a bunny at the, uh, Miami playboy club in the '60s.
她是60年代迈阿密花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部的兔女郎
She puts on her own show every afternoon.
每个下午都有她的专场演出
She's amazing.
她很棒
We have a good signal today.
今天的信♥号♥♥很不错
Please, is anyone out there?
有人能听到吗
Too sad. I'm going back to Marilyn No. Wait. Stay there.
真可怜 我要切回玛利琳 等等 别切
My name is Bertrise.
我叫波翠丝
Everyone else on my boat is dead.
船上的其他人都死了
But I'm not sick, I swear. I just need help.
但是我没病 我发誓 我需要帮助
Please, I don't have any food or water.
求你们了 我既没有食物也没有水
Wayne. Get Dr. Scott and the C.O.
韦恩 叫斯科特博士和指挥官
...Won't last much longer.
撑不了多久了
I'm scared. Please.
我很害怕 求你们了
Sir, she's an 18-year-old girl from Jamaica.
长官 她是18岁的牙买♥♥加女孩
She's on a fishing boat off the coast of St. John Point.
她在一条渔船上 就在圣约翰角海岸线附近
I first logged her three weeks ago.
我三周前记录过她的信息
There were 50 people on her boat.
当时船上有50人
A week later, we heard her again.
一周之后 又听到过她的广播
But then there were only 15 people left.
那时只有15个人还活着了
And now she's alone?
现在只有她一个人了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表