剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Who's team leader? You?
谁来领导小队 你吗
I wouldn't volunteer unless I were fit, sir.
要是我没康复 我也不会自告奋勇 长官
Even at 80%, he's good to go, sir.
哪怕只恢复了八成 他也可以胜任 长官
Honestly, doctor, now is not the time.
博士 现在不是时候
The Russians are calling back in less than five.
五分钟内俄♥国♥人就会跟我们通话
I have the vaccine!
我做出疫苗了
The monkey survived.
猴子存活下来了
The last damn monkey.
最后一只猴子
Are you saying you have the vaccine?
你是说我们有疫苗了吗
A vaccine that works?
起作用的疫苗
Well, in an ideal world, I'd...
理想情况下 我会
do more testing, but...yes.
多做几次实验 但 没错
Which means Ruskov doesn't need me anymore.
所以拉斯科夫不再需要我了
You can send him a dose in exchange for Tex and the Captain.
你可以用一剂疫苗去交换特克斯和舰长
Ruskov won't just take your word for it.
拉斯科夫不会这么轻易相信你的话
He'll want to make sure.
他肯定想要万无一失
Well, then I'll show him myself.
那我就去亲自给他演示
I'm no longer essential on this ship.
我不再是舰上最重要的人了
From here on in, it's merely a case of
现在开始 问题就是
aass-producing the vaccine from my original formula.
怎么用我的原始配方来进行大规模生产
But, doctor I can show Doc Rios everything he needs to know.
但是博士 我可以全部告诉里欧斯医生
And if extra help is required, I'm sure you can
如果需要额外帮助 我相信你们肯定可以
strike a bargain with Quincy.
跟昆西谈妥条件的
I can't let you go.
我不能让你去
Ruskov asked for me.
拉斯科夫点名要我
And I won't do a thing for him
而且在他放了特克斯和舰长之前
until he releases Tex and the Captain.
我不会为他做任何事的
Ma'am, you don't realize what you're signing up for.
女士 你还没明白你这是干什么
You would be Ruskov's slave for life,
你这辈子都会成为拉斯科夫的奴隶
or until he decides to kill you.
或者他会杀了你
Look, we all know
我们都知道
he'll chase us to the ends of the earth.
他会追赶我们到天涯海角
This is the only way to stop him
这是让他停手的唯一办法
once and for all.
彻底解决
Coming forward now. Give to me hands.
过来 把手伸过来
You've looked better.
你样子有点不好看啊
Oh, you should have seen the other guy.
你真该看看另外那个家伙
There was only one?
只有一个吗
He was a big unit.
他是个大家伙
No sense of humor.
毫无幽默感
You want to know the kicker?
你想知道那个踢我的人吗
He didn't even ask me any questions.
他甚至都没有问我问题
Hey! No talk,
不许说话
or I kiss your ass!
否则我要亲你的屁♥股♥了
You mean kick my ass!
你是想说踢我的屁♥股♥吧
Just shut up your head, okay?
闭嘴好吗
I spoke to our friend from Chicago.
我跟芝加哥的朋友聊了聊
If I know Mike,
以我对麦克的了解
he's planning on paying us a visit.
他正打算来拜访拜访我们
We'd better find a way to make him feel welcome.
那我们最好想个办法欢迎他
Kirov class battleships run on a C.O.N.A.S. system.
基洛夫级战舰采用CONAS系统
That's combined nuclear and steam propulsion.
即核动力与蒸汽混合推进系统
Not gonna be able to take out both boilers,
没法把两个锅炉都毁掉
so if you want to kill her, gotta damage the shaft.
所以得摧毁传动轴来废了它
Engines can spin all day, but the props won't turn.
发动机照样运转 可推进器不工作了
Not gonna be able to burn through them
我们装备的燃♥烧♥弹♥
with the incendiaries I'm carrying.
可烧不♥穿♥它们
There's a soft spot you're gonna have to find.
你得找到它的软肋
But you're gonna have to be careful, sir.
但你一定要小心 长官
There could be a meltdown if you use too many explosives.
爆♥炸♥物过多可能会引起灾难
Yeah, and we're all dead and we lose the C.O.
是 我们都会死 指挥官也是
Right. Which is why you're coming with.
对 所以你要一起来
Like I said before, you're part of my team.
我说过 你也是我团队的一份子
You ready to bring it?
准备好全力以赴了吗
Hell, yeah, sir.
当然 长官
Let's map this out.
来定个计划
This is a .45 caliber pistol.
这是把点四五口径手♥枪♥
Excellent knock-down power,
打击效果极强
but the trade-off is that it's large and heavy.
但代价是枪身又大又重
It's a got an 8-round magazine, loaded.
弹匣可装八发子弹 也上了镗
And I'm gonna give you an extra.
我再多给你一个
Let's hope you won't need it.
但愿你用不上
And lastly, the suppressor. It's highly effective.
最后 是消音器 非常有用
Without it, you'll wake up the entire ship.
没了它 你会把全船的人都吵醒
But you need time to attach it. Are we clear?
但你需要时间来安装 明白了吗
Crystal. Outstanding.
明白 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
If anything should happen...
如果出了什么事...
finish what we started.
完成我们的使命
The Russians are picking you up in one of their helos
俄♥国♥人会派直升机
out in the middle of nowhere, taking you to their ship.
到无人海域接你 带你去舰上
We won't have any contact after that. I understand.
之后我们不会再联♥系♥你 我明白
It's a little late to ask if you really want to do this.
现在问你是否真想做有点晚了
Let me just say,
我要说
what you're doing is... very brave.
你的行为 十分英勇
I'm proud to know you.
认识你很荣幸
You're making it sound like good-bye.
你说得好像永别
I'll see you for breakfast.
我们明早见
How about, uh, "Great Escape"?
那《大逃亡》呢
Kinda hard to tunnel out of a ship.
从船里挖出去有点难吧
Yeah, you got a point there.
你说得有理
You ever see "Papillon"?
你看过《蝴蝶》吗
Are we just doing Steve McQueen flicks?
我们是在讨论史蒂夫·麦奎因的电影吗
What about "Escape From Alcatraz"?
那《逃出亚卡拉》呢
You'd need a dummy.
还缺个傻子
What about, uh, bad english over there?
那位说不好英语的不就是
What are you talking of?! Quiet!
你们在说什么 安静
Take off.
脱掉
Turn around.
转过去
Good.
很好
Virus samples.
病毒样本
Okay, careful.
行了 当心点
Come.
来
Tracking device moving at a steady 15 knots, sir.
追踪设备以15节航速稳定移♥动♥ 长官
Looks like we're aboard the Vyerni.
看来我们登上维厄尼号♥了
Extraction teams underway.
营救小队已出发
We got you now, you son of a bitch.
逮到你了 你个狗♥日♥的♥
Dr. Scott.
斯科特博士
How long I've waited to welcome you aboard Vyerni.
我盼着你登上维厄尼号♥很久了
I won't be talking further
我不会再说一句话
or doing any kind of work
或进行任何试验
until you bring up your prisoners.
直到你把囚犯带出来
Of course. It was expected.
当然 正当如此
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Now I understand
现在我知道
why the good doctor agreed to pay us a visit.
这位好博士为什么会同意上船了
The deal was me for them.
说好用我来换他们
You gave your word that you'd let them go.
你保证你会放他们走的
Not until I confirm that you've delivered what I've requested.
等我确定你完成了我提出的要求再说
Well, I assume you have a lab.
你有实验室吧
Dr. Scott.
斯科特博士
So nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
European congress of virology, 2011.
2011年的欧洲病毒学会议
Uh, you spoke on techniques for hemagglutination-inhibition
你讲了虫媒病毒的
with arthropod-borne viruses.
血凝抑制技术
And afterwards, I introduced myself, shook hands.
之后 我向你做了自我介绍 还握手了
Niels Sorensen.
尼尔斯·索伦森
I'm sorry. I don't recall.
抱歉 我不记得了
I was with Professor Lindblom.
我是和林德布洛姆教授一起的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表