剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, sir. I understand completely, sir.
是 长官 我完全明白
Things go that way sometimes.
事情有时的确会这样
Yes, sir, I will. You can count on me.
是 长官 我会的 不会让您失望的
Kids, come on out. Time for deployment gifts.
孩子们 快出来 该送践行礼啦
Coming! I'm coming, too!
来了 我也来了
Photos, videos, and playlists.
照片 视频和播放列表
Not as good as a warm body in your bed,
不及有人帮你暖床好
but it'll just have to do till I see you again.
但我们再见之前你也只能这么凑合了
Wait, Ashley. Let me get it!
等下 阿什丽 让我拿东西
Darien, I'm not going to the Med.
戴莉恩 我不去地中海了
Navy's sending us to the Arctic.
上头要派我们去北极
The Arctic? That's crazy.
北极 太疯狂了吧
Some cold weather test on a new weapons system.
一种新型武器系统在寒冷天气进行测试
It's all classified. It's happening very fast.
行动是保密的 来的很突然
We're gonna be at complete radio silence.
我们会处于完全无线电静默
No e-mails, no calls.
不能发电邮 不能打电♥话♥
For how long?
要多久
Six months, maybe five.
六个月 也许五个月
Figures. It's my last tour for a while.
我就知道 这是我这阵子最后一次出海了
Then I'll be around the house so much,
然后我就会一直待在家里
you'll be sick of me, I promise.
让你们看到我都烦 我保证
Sit down.
坐下
Did you wrap this yourself?
这是你自己包的吗
I did.
是的
It's from the championship game.
这是冠军赛的照片
Keep it next to your bed.
把它放在床边
I love it, buddy. That's really great.
我很喜欢 儿子 真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
It's beautiful. It's not regulation,
很漂亮 这不合规矩
so I know you can't wear it.
我知道你不能戴
How about I keep it in the front pocket
不如就放在靠近我心脏的
of my uniform right over my heart?
军装上衣兜里
I need help, if anyone out there can hear me.
有人能听到吗 我需要帮助
I'm just outside...
我就在外面...
I need help, please.
救命
If you can hear me...
有人能听到吗
I sent the guys on a break.
我让他们去休息了
Figured I'd see what's going on in the outside world.
我想看看外面世界是什么情况
It's a lot of static.
好多静电干扰
Yeah, whatever you might hear out there
不管你听到外界什么情况
is not gonna be particularly uplifting.
都不会是什么振奋人心的消息
Well, my dad had an old ham radio set in his cabin,
我爸在他的木屋里设了一台业余无线电
and I thought maybe if Darien was...
要是戴莉恩在...
It's our anniversary.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
You never come down here.
你从不下到这里来
No.
是啊
Yeah, I don't think Christine's looking for me.
克里斯汀应该不会找我的
Come on.
怎么回事
Before we left, things were pretty ragged between us.
我们离开前 我和她之间的关系搞得挺僵
When I finally got her on the phone
我们取消电磁管制后
after we lifted EMCON, she...told me about Lucas.
我终于打通她电♥话♥ 她告诉了我卢卡斯的事
Losing a son is one thing,
失去儿子是一回事
but dealing with it on your own is just...
但要一个人面对也太...
There was nothing you could do.
你也无能为力
That is not what she wanted to hear.
她想听的可不是这句话
I'll leave you to it.
不打扰你了
There's still a chance, Mike.
还有机会的 迈克
For all of us.
对我们所有人
禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
本字幕由人人影视字幕组翻译
Jordan!
乔丹
On the side! Shoot it! Shoot it!
边路 传球啊
I'm open! I'm open!
没人防我
Right here! That's what I want.
这里 正合我意
Come on, Miller. Thought you could hoop.
来啊 米勒 你以为你能投篮吗
Yeah, I can. You can, huh?
是可以啊 是吗
Oh, man. That was our last ball.
老兄 那是我们最后一颗球了
Nice, buddy.
干得好
So why Costa Rica?
为什么是哥斯达黎加
Dr. Scott's gonna need some primates to test her vaccine.
斯科特博士需要灵长类动物测试疫苗
Apparently, there's a monkey reserve a few miles upriver.
那里沿河上游几英里处有个猿猴保护区
She doesn't have the vaccine, does she?
她还没有疫苗 对吧
She's working on it. Meanwhile, we move forward.
她正在研制 同时 我们要向那里进发
You think there'll be a beach?
你觉得那里会有海滩吗
I could really use a beach right now.
我现在真想到海滩上歇歇
What? What the hell is this?
这 这是什么
Wasn't this on the list to be rebuilt?
这不是在重建清单上的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The chief engineer put the HTs on it,
轮机长在上面接了高压设备
but we're out of spare parts.
但我们没有多余零件了
They're cobbling everything together from scratch.
他们在从头开始组装所有东西
Well, she's laid up in medical bay,
她现在躺在医务室
and it's on me now if that gasket blows.
如果密封垫爆了就要算在我头上了
No one gets off watch till it's done.
处理好之前谁都不准休息
Does anybody hear that?
都听到了吗
Hear what, sir? She's not purring.
听到什么 长官 船没发出咕噜声
This is the messdecks for the enlisted in here,
这里是士兵的住舱甲板
although I think you'll probably take your meals
不过你还是跟军官一起
with the officers in the wardroom.
在军官室用餐吧
Man, these are some cramped quarters.
这里可真窄小
I don't know how y'all do it.
真不知道你们是怎么做到的
Four months you've been on this ship now?
你们已经在船上待了四个月了
Almost five. Five? Wow.
快五个月了 五个月啊
Ma'am.
长官
She is tasty now.
真是个美人
Is she not?
是不是
Oh, lighten up, dude. I'm just saying.
淡定 老兄 我就这么一说
It's the end of the world, right?
都世界末日了
Nothing wrong with spreading a little love around,
传播小小爱意又没什么错
and I ain't navy, so Yeah, well, they are,
而且我也不是海军...但她们是
which means no fraternizing, period.
所以别乱搞交情 就这样
Oh, I get it. I get it.
我明白
Hey, um... Where is the lab?
实验室在哪
Maybe pay a visit to that scientist.
也许可以去看看那位科学家
She's a civilian, right?
她是平民对吧
I can't believe I have to bunk with you.
不敢相信我要跟你同睡一舱
Seriously, where's the lab?
说真的 实验室在哪
I need to complete the sequence analysis
我得完成三种已知病毒菌株的
of the three known virus strains --
序列分♥析♥
primordial, Egyptian,
原始样本 埃及样本
and the sample that I extracted from the cruise ship.
以及我在游轮上提取的样本
You do what you gotta do, but you do it alone.
做你该做的事 但是只能你一个人做
I'm not letting him back in that lab.
我不会放他回实验室的
Believe me, Quincy is the last person
相信我 我现在最不想见的人
that I wanna see right now, but I need him.
就是昆西 但是我需要他
And we're right on the verge here.
眼看就要成功了
That man tried to infect this entire ship.
他曾经想感染整条船的人
You're not listening to me.
你根本没听我说
This is one procedure that I cannot do alone.
这个实验我一个人做不了
What about Doc Rios?
里欧斯医生呢
I am sure that he is an excellent ship's doctor,
我相信他是个称职的军医
but I need a highly trained expert in bioinformatics
但是我需要一个训练有素的生物信息专家
just for a few hours.
只要几个小时就够了
I promise that I won't let him near anything
我保证不让他接近任何可能会
that could endanger the ship.
危及这条船的东西
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I managed the sequencing.
我完成了基因排序
All three strains.
三种菌株都完成了
Wasn't sure that I was gonna be able to do it
我原来对在这种条件下能否做到
with the equipment on hand, but the data is in.
并不报希望 但是最终成功了
And you need me to analyze it.
现在你需要我来分♥析♥结果
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表