剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We were at EMCON so no one would know our position!
我们进行电磁管制是为了不让人知道我们的位置
We were at EMCON to protect my mission...
我们进行电磁管制是为了保护我的任务
not yours.
不是你的
Orders came from the White House.
是白宫下的命令
Well, you led the Russians right to us
你引来了俄♥国♥人
and endangered my entire crew.
威胁到我全舰船员的安全
It was imperative that I stay in contact
我必须和国内的
with the labs back home to keep them informed of my progress.
实验室保持联♥系♥ 汇报我们的进展
I don't think you understand what we're talking about here.
我觉得你还不明白我们在说什么
Enlighten me.
还请赐教
When we left Norfolk,
我们离开诺福克的时候
the virus was at phase two,
病毒还处于第二阶段
limited to small clusters in Asia and Africa.
仅在亚非两洲小范围传播
We are now at phase six --
现在我们处于第六阶段
global pandemic.
全球蔓延
80% of the world's population is infected.
全世界八成人口已经被感染
The world is sick, Captain Chandler...
全世界都生病了 钱德勒舰长
very sick.
奄奄一息
Are you telling me the whole world is dying,
你是告诉我全世界命在旦夕
and they send two people to save it?
而他们派两个人来拯救世界吗
It took weeks to convince the government to even send me here.
我说服政♥府♥把我派来都花了好几周
Most of my colleagues think that I'm insane.
我大多数同事都觉得我疯了
Are you?
你疯了吗
I told you...
我说了...
that what's in that case...
那箱子里的东西
might be the only hope that we have.
可能是我们唯一的希望
Captain, we have the President of the United States on the vidcom.
舰长 美国总统要跟您视频通话
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
抱歉让你用这种方式知道真♥相♥
Can I have my samples now?
现在能把样本给我了吗
Stand by for the President.
请等待总统
Morning, Commander.
早上好 指挥官
Ma'am?
夫人
I know. The last you heard, I was speaker of the House.
我知道 你此前所知 我还是众议院议长
The President died two months ago,
总统两个月前去世了
the Vice President a week later.
一周之后副总统也去世了
What's left of the federal government
联邦政♥府♥剩余的人员
is holed up 200 feet below the White House,
都躲避在白宫地下六十米的地方
and communication is getting spotty.
通讯也时好时坏
So we need to know now...
所以我们现在想知道...
does Dr. Scott have what she needs to make a vaccine?
斯科特医生找到制♥作♥疫苗所需的东西了吗
She thinks so, ma'am.
她认为她找到了 夫人
We are sending you the coordinates
我们正在向你发送坐标
to a secure bio-lab on the coast of North Carolina.
是一间位于北卡罗来纳沿岸的安全生物实验室
Ma'am, we were just attacked by the Russians.
夫人 我们刚被俄♥国♥人攻击了
Russia no longer has a functioning government.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经没有正常运作的政♥府♥了
From what we're hearing,
据我们所知
a breakaway force is operating on its own authority.
一股分♥裂♥势力正在自立门户
We're trying to ascertain all the facts.
我们正在试图查明事实
Ma'am, our families -- how do we find out if...
夫人 我们的家人 我们怎么知道...
I wish I could tell you, Captain.
我也希望能告诉你 舰长
most of our population, al-- with our armed forces, is dying or dead.
我国的大部分人口 包括军队 都在死亡
We have no allies.
我们没有同盟
We have no enemies.
也没有敌人
Just a world of sick, desperate people.
只有满世界病重绝望的人♥民♥
Your ship was fortunate enough to be out of the hot zone
过去几个月 你的舰只幸运地
these past months.
躲过了高危地带
If Dr. Scott has the makings of a cure,
如果斯科特医生有疫苗配方
you have to come home...now.
你们必须立刻赶回祖国
Supply chains are completely broken.
供应链彻底断裂
Food is in short supply. Hospitals --
食物短缺 医院...
...Chinese government have detonated the bomb on its own people
天朝政♥府♥对本国人♥民♥投下炸♥弹♥
to stop the spread of the deadly virus.
以阻止致命病毒传播
With possibly half the world's population dead or dying,
随着全世界近一半人口的死亡
rumors that the U.S is hoarding a vaccine continue to swirl.
美国囤积疫苗的传言甚嚣尘上
Urban services are completely overwhelmed.
城市服务完全停滞
In most cities, entire power grids are down,
在大多数城市 全城电网瘫痪
making communication next to impossible.
通讯完全中断
People are asking, "where is the government?"
人们纷纷质问 "政♥府♥在哪里"
The virus has no treatment, no vaccine.
这病毒没有治疗方法 没有预防疫苗
So this whole weapons test It was all just a cover.
所以武器测试这回事 都是借口
And EMCON alpha --
而电磁管制
keep us in the dark about what was going on at home.
让我们不知道家里发生了什么
There's an unmanned refueling station off the coast of France.
在法国沿岸有一个无人加油停靠点
If we operate at trail shaft, we should just make it.
如果我们以传动轴推进 就应该刚好能赶到
How do we know they have enough fuel to get us across the Atlantic?
我们怎么知道他们的燃油够我们横跨大西洋
We don't.
我们不知道
What do we tell the crew?
我们怎么跟船员说
Everything.
实说
We tell them everything.
实话实说
Captain?
舰长
Crew's assembled.
船员都集♥合♥了
Ship's company, attention!
全体船员 立正
I have news...
我有消息
from home.
来自祖国的消息
Any station this net,
此通讯网络各接收站
this is Nathan James transmitting in the blind
这里是内森·詹姆斯号♥
on FleetSat One, Two, and Three, over.
123号♥舰队卫星开放信道 完毕
Is anybody out there?
是否有其它舰只
Due to widespread system failure,
因大范围系统问题
The number you are calling cannot be reached.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
This message will not be updated.
此消息不会上传
Daddy!
爸爸
I can't believe I'm gonna go that long without hearing your voice.
不敢相信这么久都听不到你的声音
We miss you, daddy.
我们会想你的 爸爸
Captain's on the bridge!
舰长到
Sir, we're 50 miles off the coast of Europe
长官 我们距欧洲海岸50英里
and still no contact with French Naval Command.
可是仍然联♥系♥不上法国海军司令部
We've got extra watch and guns at the ready.
正在密切注意 武器也已就绪
Were you able to reach home?
你能跟家人联♥系♥上吗
No, sir.
不能 长官
I think only four people got through to anyone.
只有四个人打通了电♥话♥
And the news wasn't good.
而且都不是好消息
Last time we made port in France,
上次我们在法国停靠时
I promised my girlfriend
我答应我女朋友
we'd come back and see Paris together.
我们要一起回来到巴黎观光
With everything, that's all I keep thinking about.
发生这一切之后 我一直挂念这件事
Well, that's the stuff that matters.
这件事确实很重要
X.O.'s on the bridge.
大副到
I got through to home.
我联♥系♥上家人了
My boy's gone.
我的儿子去世了
Oh, Mike.
迈克
Christine is up in Deer Park, some sort of safe zone for now.
克里斯汀在迪尔派克 那个地区暂时安全
Girls are with her.
女儿们和她在一起
Why don't you take a break? II got it. No, no.
要不你去休息会 我来负责 不用
I'm not gonna sit around my cabin staring at the walls.
我不能坐在船舱里对着墙发呆
This is where I need to be.
我要留在这里
Sir, we have a fire order.
长官 我们收到一条发射命令
It came across all channels, but it's garbled.
所有频道都接收到了 不过是乱码的
They cannot authenticate.
无法证实
Lieutenant?
上尉
Sir, confirmed fire order, but the target's unclear.
长官 发射命令已确认 但是目标不明
Vampire, vampire, vampire!
警报 警报 警报
Missile incoming high and fast.
导弹正从高空以高速袭来
Spin four Tomahawks. Hold for a target location.
装填四枚战斧导弹 等待确定目标位置
These coordinates don't make any sense.
坐标位置说不通啊
No response from command. E.C.O., aye. Break.
司令部没有回应 电战官收到 结束
MM1, align four echo missiles
轮机军士长一组 校准四枚E级导弹
and place them in the reload pool.
放入发射井内
Do we have a target I.D.? Now fiveone and trail.
确认目标了吗 现在调至51并跟踪
Missile fired from a surface ship in the North Atlantic.
导弹由北大西洋一艘水面舰艇发射
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表