剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
People are starting to ask about what goes on in here.
大家已经开始在问我们这里的情况了
And what do you tell them?
那你是怎么跟他们说的
That there's still survivors out there,
就说外面还有幸存者
that most of the news isn't good.
大多数消息都不太妙
The crew knows that we cross-check every message
船员们知道我们会把所有消息
against their files,
跟他们的资料交叉对比
that we'd tell them if we heard anything about their families.
如果我们收到他们家人的消息会告诉他们的
People have no idea what's going on outside the ship,
船员们并不知道外界的情况
other than what the officers tell them,
除了长官告诉他们的那些事
and that's not much.
而且也没说太多
Well, Dr. Scott says
斯科特博士说
she's close to testing a vaccine on the monkeys.
她马上就要在猴子身上测试疫苗了
We should set a course for home. No sense in idling here.
我们该准备回家了 在这里干耗也没意义
Agreed.
同意
I know I'm not your mother...
虽然我不是你妈
but you gotta eat, Mike.
但你得吃东西啊 迈克
I think I'm becoming a vegetarian.
我觉得我快变成素食主义者了
Did you inform the galley?
你跟厨房♥说了吗
I'm hoping to get over it.
我希望能变回来
So what's on your minds?
你们有什么想法
We were wondering if you'd given any thought
我们想知道 你有没有考虑过
as to what we're gonna tell the crew.
我们要怎么跟船员们说
About Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜的事
It's our opinion, sir, that they be spared the details.
长官 我们的建议是不要告诉他们细节
D.C.A. crew saw blood all over our uniforms.
损管助理的船员见到我们一身是血
We encountered some hostiles, like at Gitmo.
我们遇到了敌人 就像在关塔那摩一样
They don't need to know about the village, El Toro...
他们没必要知道村庄和公牛号♥的事
Our lovely dinner. The sick people --
还有我们那顿晚餐 那些病人
Or how close we were to them,
以及我们如此接近他们
the fact that we couldn't help.
却什么也帮不了
You don't think they can handle it?
你们认为他们无法接受吗
It's our job to carry the weight of this,
该由我们来背负这些沉重的事
not those kids out there.
而不是外面那些孩子们
And we talked to Tex and the lieutenants.
我们已经跟特克斯和军官们说过了
Everyone's on the same page.
大家都达成了共识
And as soon as Mason's well enough,
只要梅森伤势好一点
we'll give him the drill.
我们就会教他怎么说
It's need to know.
知道该知道的就行了
It's how we've always functioned.
这是我们一直以来的运作方式
Well, some things have changed.
情况不太一样了
We were all in the dark for four months up in the Arctic.
在北极 我们被蒙在鼓里四个月
People didn't like that much.
大家都不太喜欢那种状态
They took our word for it that we were in the dark with them.
他们相信我们也跟他们一样毫不知情
We start keeping information from them now...
而现在我们却开始对他们隐瞒消息
I understand, sir, but...
长官 我理解 但是
the crew needs hope.
船员需要希望
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为
本字幕由人人影视字幕组翻译
第一季第六集
末日孤舰
So that's the vaccine?
这就是疫苗吗
These are vaccine prototypes.
这些是疫苗原型
There are dozens of small gene mutations
包含了介于北极原始样本
between the primordial Arctic,
埃及样本和超级病毒菌株之间的
the Egyptian, and the super virus strains.
多种小型基因突变品系
The key will be targeting the right one
关键是找对目标
with the right combinations.
发生有效突变的那一种
Well, when you inject one of those prototypes,
那么这些病毒原型被注射之后
how long before we know it if works?
如果起了作用 我们要多久才能知道
Anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
几小时到几天都有可能
But one of these could be the vaccine.
但这里面有一种可能就是疫苗
It's just a matter of finding the right gene?
只需要找到正确的基因吗
It's not really that simple, but...
没那么简单 但是...
but essentially, yes.
但这么说基本没错
Captain's on the bridge!
舰长到
Good evening, Nathan James. This is the Captain.
晚上好 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是舰长
Shh. Heads up. Hand on.
注意 等等
I wanted to inform you all of our progress in the mission.
我想告知你们关于我们这次任务的进展
As you know, a small team entered Nicaragua
大家都知道 有一个小队进入了尼加拉瓜
to find primates for Dr. Scott's test,
帮斯科特博士抓猴子
which she hopes will be a vaccine against the virus.
用来测试对抗病毒的疫苗
While there, we encountered a drug lord
我们在那里遇到了一个毒枭
who enslaved 150 people.
他奴役了150人
We eliminated his men
我们干掉了他的手下
and we eliminated him,
也干掉了他
freeing those healthy people there
解放了那里的健康人群
to establish a life for themselves.
让他们建立自♥由♥的新生活
We also encountered several dozen infected people,
我们也遇到了很多被感染的人
including children.
其中包括儿童
Yesterday,
昨天
we couldn't help them.
我们无法帮助他们
But perhaps tomorrow, we will be able to,
但也许明天 我们就能帮助他们了
because we came back to the Nathan James
因为我们抓了34只猴子
with 34 monkeys.
回到内森·詹姆斯号♥
Dr. Scott will now conduct her trials on those monkeys.
斯科特博士马上要用这些猴子进行试验
But we...
但是我们...
We are not waiting.
我们不能干等
We're setting a course for home.
我们设定了回家的航线
By the time we get there,
当我们抵达的时候
we believe Dr. Scott will have a vaccine,
斯科特博士应该就有疫苗了
and our mission will be completed.
而我们的任务也将完成
Today's a good day.
今天是个好日子
Carry on.
继续做事吧
Them Kardashian girls always getting into trouble.
卡戴珊姐妹总是惹麻烦
You think they're still fighting for press?
你觉得她们还在搏版面吗
No doubt. No doubt.
毫无疑问 毫无疑问
Oh, man. I just hate reading about people breaking up.
天哪 我真不喜欢看人家分手的消息
I may not look it, but I'm a softie.
我看起来可能不像 但我是个感性的人
I like seeing people getting together.
我希望有情人终成眷属
Yeah, man, I bet ya do.
你可不就是那种人么
I got a theory about you.
我知道你是怎么想的
You keep going on about this no fraternization business,
你一直表现的这么不友善
and I think maybe you just want me to keep my grubby hands off
我觉得可能是想让我远离
the girl you're sweet on.
你喜欢的姑娘
You better tell me, amigo.
你最好明说 朋友
Don't want our swords crossin' by accident.
我可不想无意中成了你的情敌
I'm just messin' with ya
我逗你玩呢
'cause I already know who she is.
因为我已经知道她是谁了
Yeah, keep talking, Tex.
接着说呀 特克斯
All right, I will.
我是要接着说
I'll bet you 10 to 1 that...
我跟你打赌
she's a lieutenant,
她是名上尉
and her initials are...
她的名字缩写是
K.F.C. Without the "C."
KFC 没有C
Kara.
卡拉
I swear to god, if you say anything...
我发誓 你要是说出去
Buddy, your secret's safe with me.
老兄 我不会告诉别人的
Doesn't matter anyways. It's over.
不过也无所谓了 都结束了
Didn't look over to me.
我看还没结束
Well, it is.
结束了
It has to be.
必须结束
Did you see Mason?
你看到梅森了吗
His leg's pretty messed up.
他的腿真是血肉模糊
He really didn't want to talk about what they saw out there.
他完全不想聊他们在那儿的经历
Master chief looked right through me on the bridge,
军士长在舰桥上眼神空洞
and nobody's seen the X.O. all day.
一整天都没人看见大副
You really think Dr. Scott's close to having a vaccine?
你真觉得斯科特博士就快研发出疫苗了吗
I'm not counting my chickens.
我可不会高兴得太早
The captain's just trying to buck everyone up?
那舰长只是想让大家振作起来吗
So we're going home then?
我们要回家了吗
Seem like.
好像是吧
How long will that take?
要花多长时间
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表