剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
So what does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means we have a chance.
意思是我们有了一个机会
Visibility nil.
可视度零
Sunset approaching. We'll switch to night vision.
即将日落 准备转换为夜视模式
Saberhawk One diverting east.
战鹰一号♥向东转向
He may have called off the rescue,
虽然他让我们停止救援
but he would never give up.
但他绝不会放弃的
There's no chance, sir.
机会渺茫 长官
What would you do if you were out there?
如果是你 你会怎么做
I'd take my chances, swim back to the Octopus.
我会试图游回章鱼号♥
Could be Russians.
那里可能有俄♥国♥人
Well, all I know is, Captain always has a plan.
我只知道 舰长永远都有计划
Gator.
领航员
How far is that reef?
那片珊瑚礁有多远
Approximately 20 miles from the Octopus, sir.
距离章鱼号♥大约20英里 长官
But from where they ended up, they could be even farther.
但从他们最后弃船的地方算 可能更远
Yeah, but it could be closer.
是的 但也可能更近
Saberhawk One, state time left on station.
战鹰一号♥ 说明归航时间
This is Saberhawk One calling bingo now.
战鹰一号♥呼叫塔台
Overhead in 2-0 Mikes.
两分钟后抵达
They're out of fuel.
他们没有燃料了
Then we hit that reef on the next pass, sir.
那我们下一轮从珊瑚礁过 长官
You keep looking up there like it's gonna change.
你一直往上看 好像会有什么变化似的
It's called navigating.
这叫导航
It's called drowning.
这叫溺水
It's dark. We're screwed.
天黑了 我们完了
You said we'd almost be there three hours ago.
你三小时前就说我们快到了
When did you become such a pessimist?
你什么时候变成个悲观主义者了
Cat's only got nine lives.
猫只有九条命
I already been through 12 or 13 of 'em.
我都已经废了十二三条了
Why'd you join the navy, anyway?
你为什么会加入海军
I joined the navy because of my father.
我加入海军是因为我的父亲
He was navy, too?
他也是海军吗
Army. I did it to piss him off.
陆军 我加入海军是为了气他
Well, you see how that worked out for you.
你看看最后是个什么下场
Hey, don't fall asleep.
别睡着啊
I'm just so relaxed.
我只是觉得很放松
You never did tell me what part of Texas you were from.
你从来没告诉过我 你是德克萨斯哪里人
Probably 'cause I'm from Reno.
也许因为我是里诺人
Hey, Tex? Yeah, boss?
特克斯 怎么了 老大
I am afraid.
我也害怕
To die?
害怕死亡吗
To never see my wife.
害怕再也见不到我妻子
And my kids.
见不到我的孩子
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
Playing it over and over again in your head.
在脑海中一遍又一遍地回放当时的情景
Every second, every moment.
每分每秒 每时每刻
What you could've done differently.
可你又能改变什么呢
I tripped.
我被绊倒了
If I hadn't, I'd still be on the R.H.I.B. with them.
如果没被绊倒 我就会跟他们一起在气艇上
Then you'd be lost out there.
那现在你也会不知所踪
And what good would that do us?
这样对我们有什么好处呢
Maybe they wouldn't be lost.
可能那样他们就不会失踪
Maybe I could've done something.
或许我可以做点什么
A thousand hours of training for five minutes of pure chaos.
养兵千日用兵一时
And then a thousand hours of second-guessing yourself.
然后又有千日的自我批评
That's the job...
这是我们的责任
for all of us.
我们所有人的责任
Saberhawk one, final approach.
战鹰一号♥ 最后一次搜寻
Get her down and locked...
低飞寻找 锁定...
Skin down. Roger, Saberhawk one.
低飞寻找 收到 战鹰一号♥
I just came from the lab.
我刚从实验室过来
The girl has a gene mutation that makes her immune.
那个女孩的基因对病毒免疫
Dr. Scott injected her blood into the monkey
斯科特博士把她的血注射给了猴子
and if it works,
如果起作用
we may have the vaccine.
我们也许就能研制出疫苗了
Well, everybody did their job.
大家各司其职 做得很好
The doctor is wondering if she can join us in here.
博士想过来跟我们一起
She's concerned about the captain and Tex, obviously.
显然 她很关心舰长和特克斯
X.O., the Russians are talking.
大副 俄♥罗♥斯♥人在说话
They're still searching the water.
他们还在水面上搜寻
He thinks the Americans have drowned.
他认为美国人已经淹死了
He thinks?
他认为
What exactly did he say?
他们具体怎么说的
Do they have a body? I don't know.
他们找到尸体了吗 不知道
The radio keeps cutting in and out.
信♥号♥♥时有时无
I missed some of the words.
有些话我没听到
Well, what words did you get? They said "Drowned."
那你听到什么了 他们说了"淹死"
I swear to God, if you're lying to me,
我发誓 要是你说谎
I will strap you to a torpedo.
我会把你绑在鱼雷上发射出去
It's what I heard.
我听到的就是这个
Sir, helo just landed. Standing by to refuel.
长官 直升机刚降落 准备进行燃料补给
We can't trust anything we hear.
听到的不一定是真的
The Russians know we're listening.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道我们在偷听
They could be deliberately feeding us bad intel.
他们可能故意告诉我们假情报
Sir, if you mean to do this,
长官 如果你允许
then I recommend we have a helo fly low zigzag
我建议派一架直升机低空曲折飞行
to make it harder for someone to track it.
这样他人更难追踪
That'll burn a lot of fuel, sir. Yes, it will.
这样很耗燃料 长官 确实如此
But it means we've got enough time
但这样会给我们争取足够的时间
to make one more short pass.
我们可以再去找一遍
I concur. Head for that reef.
我同意 前往那片珊瑚礁
All stations report. I'm on instruments
全站报告 根据仪表读数
on altitude 100 feet on air speed 90 knots.
我现在飞行高度100英尺 速度90节
Negative contact.
没有发现目标
Roger. Visibility nil.
收到 可见度零
They're out there. They've got to be out there.
他们就在那里 一定就在那里
This is Saberhawk one.
我是战鹰一号♥
We see something reflecting on the surface to the southwest.
西南方向水面上发现有物体反光
Taking a closer look. Over.
准备进一步确认 完毕
Dropping down to 90 feet.
飞行高度降为90英尺
Roger. Right side, light chop.
收到 从右边缓慢接近
You hear that?!
你听到了吗
We're here! We're here!
我们在这里 在这里
Don't tell me, you're pissed at Slattery now?
你可别说现在生斯莱特里的气了
Son of a bitch.
混小子
In sight, engaging automatic approach,
发现目标 正在接近
standby to lower the harness. Roger.
准备放下绳索 收到
You first!
你先上
Not a chance! You first, Captain! I insist!
不行 我坚持要你先上 舰长
What is that?
那是什么
What the hell?
什么玩意儿
It's not them.
不是他们
Roger. No sign of survivors.
收到 没有幸存者迹象
Come on.
来吧
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表