剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Next time, I won't miss.
下次开火绝不射偏
I am disappointed in you, Captain.
我对你很失望 舰长
You're not the leader I imagined.
你并非我想象中的那种领导
I will sink you.
我会沉了你
This is an Arleigh Burke destroyer.
这可是艘阿利·伯克级驱逐舰
It was built to fight. You'd better know how.
就是拿来打硬仗的 有本事就试试
C.I.C., this is your captain.
战斗信息中心 我是舰长
Prepare to fire again on my order.
听我指令准备再次开火
This time, I want a direct hit.
这一次要一击命中
Guns, surface.
舰炮就绪
Cover track 85150 with guns.
舰炮瞄准轨道85150
5...
4...
Guns, aye. Cover track 85150. Target acquired.
舰炮明白 瞄准轨道85150 目标获取
3...
2...
1...
What do you want?
你想怎样
Shut your weapons down.
收起你的武器
Back out of the harbor and over the horizon.
退出港口 退到我看不见的地方去
I don't want to see your ugly-ass ship
我可不想从我窗前一眼望出去
out of my front window.
就看见你这艘奇丑无比的破船
Very well.
很好
You have 24 hours to turn over the doctor.
给你24小时把博士交给我
If you attempt to leave or are planning
如果你还想逃跑 或者又想
another brilliant sneak attack, we will see you.
搞什么偷袭 那我们走着瞧
24 hours, captain.
就24小时 舰长
C.I.C., X.O.
战斗信息中心 我是大副
Cease track. Train mount 5-1 to ready air.
停止瞄准 舰炮回归待命位
We should have blown them out of the water.
就该一炮把他们炸飞
Soon as they're over the horizon,
等他们一退到海平线外
send a search and recovery team for Smith and Berchem.
就派搜救小队去找回史密斯和博切姆的遗体
They're standing by.
他们正在待命
This new thermal cycler is a godsend.
这台新的热循环仪简直是天降大礼
We'll absolutely be able to identify the gene.
这下我们肯定可以测定基因了
How's it coming with that centrifuge?
离心机那边怎么样了
I was worried that the humidity on the isla--
我担心在岛上的人...
Quincy, what are you doing?
昆西 你这是干什么
I need you to come with me now.
你现在跟我走
What are you Just go!
你怎么 快走
Why are you doing this?! Move!
你这是怎么了 走
Get down the stairs. Now move! Quincy,
下楼梯 快点 昆西
have you gone insane?
你失心疯了吗
What is it that you want?
你想干什么
Getting off this ship. Now shut up!
我要离开这艘船 你闭嘴
Quincy, you'll destroy all the samples!
昆西 你会把样本都毁了的
I said shut up!
你给我闭嘴
Now jump.
快跳
You got to be kidding!
你开玩笑吧
Rachel, I don't want to hurt you,
蕾切尔 我不想伤害你
but that's exactly what will happen if you don't do as I say.
但如果你不听话 我绝不手软
Now jump.
给我跳下去
Hey! What are you doing?!
你 在那干什么呢
He's got a gun!
他手里有枪
Nobody move! Nobody move!
都别动 谁也不许动
Quincy! Hands up!
昆西 举起手来
Stay back! Don't shoot!
别过来 别开枪
Stay back! Drop your weapon!
你们别过来 放下武器
Stay back! Drop the weapon!
你们别过来 放下武器
Stay back!
别过来
Don't shoot him!
别朝他开枪
Quincy.
昆西
Okay.
好
Okay.
那好
Quincy, no!
昆西 不要
If I open this,
只要我打开盖子
the virus will kill everybody on the ship!
病毒就会杀死舰上的所有人
So put your weapons down and back away!
所以你们放下武器 退后
Look, doctor. I don't know why you did this,
博士 我不知道你为什么这样做
but I know we can talk this through.
但我知道我们可以好好谈谈
We solve problems. That's what we do.
我们就是专门解决问题的
Rachel, you have to come with me.
蕾切尔 你必须跟我走
It's you they want.
他们想要的是你
Just you.
只有你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
You're gonna have to kill me, too.
你要么就连我一起杀了
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
Stay back!
退后
Give me the vial, Quincy.
瓶子给我 昆西
Rachel, they're not gonna hurt you.
蕾切尔 他们不会伤害你的
They promised me.
他们答应我的
So, please...
所以 求你了...
Please come with me.
求你跟我走
You're not gonna kill all these people.
你不会杀了这些人的
It's not who you are.
你不是这样的人
Give me the vial?
瓶子给我吧
Please.
求你了
He must have been talking to the Russians all along.
他肯定一直都跟俄♥国♥人有联♥系♥
That's how they were able to follow us.
所以他们才跟得上我们
I mean, he was my partner for almost 10 years.
我们搭档快十年了
I'm at a complete loss!
我现在一团乱麻
What were his connections to the Russians?
他跟俄♥国♥人是什么关系
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, he studied there years ago.
他几年前在那里进修过
He has friends, he has colleagues -- we both do.
他有朋友 有同事 我们都有
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
I told you, I hadn't met him, not until yesterday!
我说了 昨天之前我根本没见过他
So, what were you two, like, Facebook friends?
那你们是什么 脸书好友吗
I need to see the captain. My family is in grave danger.
我要见船长 我家人有生命危险
Yeah, we'll get to that.
会让你见的
First you're gonna tell me about your relationship
你先得告诉我
with the Admiral.
你和将军的关系
There is no relationship.
没有关系
There never was a relationship!
从来没有过关系
Please, my daughter is a prisoner on his ship!
求你了 我女儿被他关在船上
You almost killed my entire crew,
你差点杀了我全体船员
so I recommend you start talking.
所以我建议你最好开口
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
事情不该变成这样的
During the hysteria of the outbreak,
在病毒爆发的恐慌中
governments were pressuring their biologists
政♥府♥逼迫我们生物学家
to deliberately withhold vital information,
故意隐瞒对制♥造♥疫苗
research that could possibly contribute to a vaccine.
有用的重要信息和研究
I disagreed.
我不同意
And I began sharing information with another scientist,
然后我开始与另外一位科学家分享信息
Sergei Yumanov.
谢尔盖·约曼诺夫
Sharing? You mean leaking.
分享吗 是泄露吧
You don't understand!
你不明白
While governments bickered amongst themselves,
如果政♥府♥之间你争我吵
the virus was winning! I couldn't let that happen!
病毒就胜利了 我不能让这事发生
Ruskov suggested he had someone or something on his ship
拉斯科夫说他舰船上有什么东西
to help him make a vaccine. Is that your friend?
能帮他制♥作♥疫苗 说的是你朋友吗
Sergei's dead.
谢尔盖死了
I'd been communicating with him on the sat phone.
我一直用卫星电♥话♥和他联♥系♥
Then two weeks before the Russians attacked us on the ice,
俄♥国♥人在极地袭击我们两周之前
I called Sergei,
我打给谢尔盖
and it was Ruskov on the end of the line.
电♥话♥那头却是拉斯科夫
He'd murdered Sergei
他杀了谢尔盖
and taken my family --
还抓走了我家人
My daughter and my wife.
我的女儿和妻子
It was a Brit that kept us in the harbor
那个假装英国驱逐舰指挥官
by pretending to be C.O. of that U.K. destroyer.
让我们在海港等他们的 就是英国人
Quite a performance by your wife.
你妻子演技不错啊
Kelly had nothing to do with this.
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表