剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I don't know about that.
那我可不知道
I got a feeling about you.
我对你有种感觉
Sounds like the Captain did, too, but...
舰长好像也有 不过
Well, he got a little spooked.
他有点吓到了
Well, he did what he had to do.
他只是做了应该做的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Don't tell me that didn't smart.
别告诉我他做得不对
That lockdown?
全舰封锁
Who believes in me and who doesn't...
谁相信我 谁不信
Seems like a fairly trite matter
比起我手头上的事来说
compared to what I have on my plate right now.
都显得无关紧要了
So...
所以
You're gonna figure it out.
你会成功的
Yeah.
对
Dr. Scott let it slip in the crew lounge
斯科特博士在船员休息室里说漏了嘴
that she was having problems with her experiments.
说她的试验遇到些问题
Now Burk, Miller, and Cruz are onto it.
现在博克 米勒和克鲁兹正处理这事
People are asking about the monkeys
大家在打听那些猴子
and why the ship stopped.
还有为什么停船
They're even questioning the ham frequency monitoring.
甚至开始质疑业余无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥监测
They're isolated.
他们与世隔绝
They have no idea when it's gonna end.
不知道这一切什么时候才会结束
Or how it's gonna end.
也不知道会怎么结束
Come in.
进来
I apologize, gentlemen...
抱歉打扰了
But we've got a problem.
但是我们有麻烦了
A couple of the enlisted men came to me.
有几个士兵来找我
They were speaking for a larger group --
说是代表更多的人
16 to be exact.
一共16个人
They want off the ship.
他们想下船
Who are they?
都有谁
You should know that they were very respectful.
他们态度还是很恭敬的
Their enlistments are up -- all 16 of them.
他们服役期已到 所有这16个人
And since we didn't uphold them,
既然我们没让他们继续服役
technically, they're not even in the navy anymore.
严格来讲他们已经不算海军编制了
I didn't know what to tell them.
我不知道怎么答复他们
Are you suggesting we let them go?
你是在建议我们让他们离开吗
How do you think they'll feel if we try to stop-loss them?
你认为不让他们走他们会怎么想
It'll mean holding them against their will.
这就是非法拘留
I mean, we're not El Toro.
我们又不是公牛老大
And what kind of message will that send the rest of the crew?
那么这样会让其他人怎么想
They can just leave when things get uncomfortable?
他们不爽了就可以离开
Well, we all knew this moment might come, didn't we?
我们都知道早晚有这一天 对吗
So what did the Master Chief say?
军士长怎么说
He said he'd bring a request to the Captain.
他说会把我们的请求转交给舰长的
You didn't mention me? Not yet, no.
你没提我的事吧 还没有
You save that for the last possible moment.
你等到最后再说我的事
I don't see why he would ever let you go.
我就不信他能放你走
Because you can't survive on land without me.
因为没了我 你们登陆之后就活不成
You make that painfully clear,
你把这一点解释清楚
and at that point, the captain will have no choice.
到那时 舰长也就没有选择了
It will all blow up in our faces if he keeps us here.
如果他硬把我们扣下 就全完了
I can't see how he could possibly do that.
我不相信他会那么做
We know she's dumping monkeys.
我们知道她在往海里扔死猴子
Look, you're the one that told us
是你告诉我们
she was nowhere close to finding a vaccine.
她离疫苗研制成功远着呢
We took an oath.
我们宣过誓的
To a country that doesn't even exist anymore.
可我们宣誓效忠的国家已经不在了
To each other.
那就效忠战友啊
Look, nobody needs us here.
你看 咱们在这又帮不上忙
We leave, that's 16 less mouths to feed.
少了我们 就少了16张吃饭的嘴
That's it.
这不正好吗
I can't believe you're doing this.
真不敢相信你们居然这么做
I saw you after lockdown. You were white as a ghost.
全舰封锁的时候我看你吓得脸都白了
Even Burk was freaked out.
连博克都一脸惊慌
That doesn't mean we're jumping ship.
那我们也不能临阵脱逃吧
Your enlistment was up three weeks ago.
你三周前就该期满退役了
Come with us, man.
和我们一起走吧 兄弟
You don't owe anybody here anything.
这舰上你不欠任何人的情
Attention, Nathan James.
请注意 全体舰员
All hands report to the flight deck immediately.
全员立即到飞行甲板集♥合♥
All hands report to the flight deck.
全员到飞行甲板集♥合♥
Is this about us?
是说我们的事吗
I don't know, man.
我不知道
I've made some mistakes the past few days
过去几天里 我处理信息的方式
in the ways I've handled information.
有些不太妥当
I kept you in the dark about our mission
我不告诉你们任务的详情
because I'm trying to protect you from the truth,
是因为我不想让你们知道真♥相♥
which...
因为
is painful.
真♥相♥很残酷
That was a poor decision on my part.
我这么做实在欠考虑
I am your captain,
我是你们的舰长
I'm your leader,
是你们的领导
and you have every right to be disappointed in me.
你们完全有权对我表示失望
But that doesn't mean that you should give up hope,
但这并不意味着你们应该放弃希望
because this mission's not about me,
因为执行这任务不是为了我
and it's not about you.
也不是为了你们
It's about them.
而是为了他们
Play it.
放吧
Roger that, sir.
收到 长官
My name's Henry. I'm up in Portland, Maine.
我叫亨利 我在缅因州的波特兰
We're not sick, but we're running out of food.
我们没感染 但是食物快没了
If anyone knows any good hunting grounds in the area,
如果有谁知道这附近哪里有食物
we sure could use a tip.
麻烦跟我们说一声
I'm calling out to anyone in Georgia.
我呼叫乔治亚州所有能听到的人
If you're healthy, there's a safe haven up in Dalton.
如果你没感染的话 请来道尔顿的避难处
There's only 19 of us, and we're making it day-by-day.
我们只有19个人 但我们会挺过每一天
Hello. I am Juan from Oaxaca.
你好 我是瓦哈卡的胡安
We are very sick here.
我们病得很重
Does anyone have the cure?
谁有治病的药
That is our problem.
这才是我们的问题
In there...
而那里面
is the solution.
就是解决办法
Come with me.
跟我来
We've all seen Dr. Rachel Scott,
你们都见过蕾切尔·斯科特博士
but most of you have no idea what it is she's doing here
但你们大多不知道她在这里做什么
or even who she is.
或者她究竟什么身份
She's dedicated her life to research
她将毕生精力都
on treatments and vaccines for malaria, Ebola,
用于研究疟疾 埃博拉病毒
and half a dozen other viruses.
以及其它五六种病毒的药物与疫苗上
But she wasn't chosen for this.
但上面开始并不想派她来
She fought to be here,
她是经过抗争才来到这里的
fought the politicians and the bureaucracy,
她和政客和官僚不停地抗争
and convinced them to take a chance on her.
终于说服他们让她放手一搏
And she was right.
她做对了
When all the scientists were failing,
当所有科学家都束手无策的时候
she knew what had to be done.
只有她知道该做什么
Just so we understand who we're working with here,
为了让我们了解她究竟在研究什么
Dr. Scott, can you explain what's happening?
斯科特博士 你能解释一下当前的状况吗
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢 舰长
I, um, understand...
我知道
this must all seem incredibly foreign to you,
你们对这一套肯定很陌生
so I'll do my best to explain
我会尽量避免
without completely boring your socks off.
把你们无聊死
You see, the monkeys have been dying
你们都知道 有猴子死掉了
because...right now, my vaccine is failing.
因为 目前我的疫苗无效
I'm sure you've all heard of the disease yellow fever.
我想你们都听说过黄热病
It killed millions of people all over the world.
全世界数百万人因此丧命
In 1937,
1937年
there was a young doctor named Max Theiler
一位名叫马克斯·泰累尔的年轻医生
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表