剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Well, if they're having a party...
如果他们要搞欢迎会
then let's party.
那我们也参加吧
We are cleared, Baltimore.
我们已经通过核实了 巴尔的摩
...the port distance 1,000 yards.
距离港口一千码
No threats, no contact. All commands reporting...
没有威胁就不联♥系♥ 所有指挥人员请
V.B.S.S. on the way to designated meeting point.
登舰侦搜小队正前往指定集♥合♥地点
E.W. reports negative rackets of interest.
电战部门报告没有侦测到异常动静
nothing moving on surface plot. Clean picture.
曲面图上无物体移♥动♥ 图像清晰
Bridge? C.I.C.
呼叫舰桥 这里是战斗信息中心
A.T.T.W.O. reports S.C.A.T. team manned and ready
反恐作战战术监视员报告攻击艇小队就位
at all crew-served weapon stations port and starboard.
所有人员及班组支援武器从右侧上岸
All right, let's move.
好了 走吧
Fan out. - Aye, sir.
成扇形散开 -是 长官
Secure a perimeter.
设立警戒线
Dennis and Rowler, left flank.
丹尼森 罗勒 负责左翼
Cruz, you take right.
克鲁兹 负责右翼
Keep your hands on the swivel, fellas.
兄弟们 警觉一点
Perimeter secure.
警戒线已设立
Keep eyes on upper structures.
留心上方
Copy.
收到
Here they come.
他们来了
I'm Lieutenant Pete Norris of the Maryland state police.
我是马里兰警局的副队长皮特·诺里斯
Inside my vehicles are my assistant Barrack commander,
我车里的人是巴拉克助理指挥
my criminal section supervisor,
刑事科负责人
and a few surviving state troopers.
有一些幸存的州警
You don't need the masks. We're not sick.
你们不需要戴面具 我们没被感染
I'm Lieutenant Green, this is Lieutenant Burk.
我是格林中尉 他是博克上尉
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lieutenant.
认识你很高兴 副队长
Bridge, Burk. The pier is secure.
舰桥 博克 码头安全
All clear, over.
都安全 完毕
Understand. All clear on the beach.
明白 岸上安全
Landing party underway.
登陆小队出发
Welcome to Baltimore. Hey, it's great to be here.
欢迎来到巴尔的摩 很高兴来这儿
Looks like the troopers just got themselves
看起来警♥察♥和几百号♥美国海军
a couple hundred U.S. sailors.
搞到一起了
A few dozen Tomahawks, too.
还有不少战斧导弹
Looks like a landing party arriving.
看来登陆小队到了
Including the captain.
包括舰长
You must be Lieutenant Norris.
你一定是诺里斯警官
Tom Chandler, C.O, Nathan James.
汤姆·钱德勒 内森·詹姆斯号♥指挥官
Pleasure to meet you. This is Lieutenant Landau.
很高兴见到你 这位是兰道警官
Ma'am. Sir.
女士 长官
Hey. How y'all doin'?
美女 你好吗
Just fine, now that you're here.
很好 加上你又来了
We can escort you guys back to our H.Q.
我们护送你们去总部吧
Here comes another van.
又来了辆车
Cobra 1 in place.
眼镜蛇一号♥就位
All clear on the beach.
海滩确认安全
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
What?
怎么了
Mom?
妈妈
I had to come see for myself.
我必须得亲自来看你
Oh, my baby girl.
我的宝贝女儿
It's her. It's Granderson.
是她 是葛兰德森
She came out herself.
她自己出来了
I am so glad to have you back.
你能回来我真高兴
Captain Chandler, thank you.
钱德勒舰长 谢谢
Thank you for returning my daughter to me.
谢谢你把我女儿带回来
Privilege, ma'am. We wouldn't be here without her.
应该的 夫人 没她我们也不会在这了
Take the shot.
开枪
Mrs. Granderson,
葛兰德森夫人
we really need to get you back in the vehicle.
您真的得回车里
She's blocked.
她被挡住了
Come. Everyone's eager to meet you.
来吧 大家都盼着见你们呢
I can take out the fat man.
我可以打死那个胖子
No! You only have one shot.
不 你只有一次机会
I want her. Nathan James,
目标是她 内森·詹姆斯号♥
looks like we're having a bit of a family reunion here.
这里正家庭团聚呢
We're headed out with the group.
我们跟小队走
Sending Lieutenant Norris and some troopers back with the V.B.S.S
诺里斯警官和几名警员将和登舰侦搜小队返回
to update you on the situation on the ground, Sir.
向你汇报陆上情况 长官
Roger that.
收到
We'll arrange a welcome for Lieutenant Norris.
准备迎接诺里斯警官
Oh, and say "Hi" to mom for us.
替我们问她妈妈好
Damn it!
可恶
I lost her.
没机会
Talk to your friends on the inside.
跟你在内部的朋友谈谈
Find out what they're doing here.
找出他们想干什么
We were fortunate to find this building.
我们很幸运找到了这栋楼
There's only one coal-fired plant still operational,
只剩一个仍在运行的燃煤电厂了
and we have a direct line.
有条线路直供这里
Plus, strategically we're far enough from the city to avoid infection.
而且战略上这里离城市很远 可避免被传染
You'll be safe here.
你们在这很安全
Come.
来吧
Mom, this is amazing.
妈妈 这真棒
Oh, yes, but it's been a battle.
是的 但这场仗可不好打
And who's the enemy?
谁是敌人
Warlords, they call themselves.
他们自称是军阀
And recently, they've killed more people than the actual virus.
最近 死在他们手上的人远超过病毒
Do you know they raided the National Archives?
你知道他们袭击了国家档案馆吗
They actually tried to steal
他们居然想要
original copies of the Constitution.
盗走《宪法》的原件
As if that could take away who we are as a people.
妄想这样就能击倒人♥民♥了
Captain.
舰长
I didn't want to broadcast
我不想在公开广播信♥号♥♥中
about the virus over an open radio feed, but...
提及病毒 但是...
the President told me that you had the materials
总统告诉我你们已经有制♥造♥
to produce a vaccine.
疫苗的原料了
Is that true?
是真的吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
We've actually made a little more progress than that,
实际上我们的进展还要大些
Mrs. Granderson.
葛兰德森夫人
We have the cure.
我们已经有治愈药物了
Fort Detrick was our first option, too.
德瑞克堡最初也是我们的首选
They had the lab and all, but, uh,
实验室什么的都有 但是
Thorwald got there first. Thorwald.
被托瓦尔德先占了 托瓦尔德
Former Baltimore P.D.
前巴尔的摩警♥察♥
Turned self-proclaimed leader of the warlords.
后来叛变 自称是军阀
Been a real pain in our ass since this whole thing started.
从疫情爆发开始就很让我们头疼
I shouldn't complain.
我不该抱怨的
I imagine you've been through a hell of a time yourselves.
我想你们的日子也不好过
Listen, Lieutenant, last I talked to my wife,
警官 我上次跟我妻子通话
she said was taking the family to Deer Park.
她说要带家人去迪尔派克
Safe zone. Heard of it.
那里是安全区 我听过
You know if it's still there?
还在吗
There was fighting, but there are survivors.
那里打了仗 但也有幸存者
I can get you there as soon as we get you off the ship.
你们下船以后我可以马上送你去
Ooh! Thanks, doc.
谢谢 博士
You have no idea how good that felt.
你不知道这感觉多好
Well, I have some idea.
我知道一些
Yeah.
是的
What were the results of the test...
测试的结果是什么...
See, these results are consistent...
发现没 结果都是一致的...
Now this is the main reason we chose this building.
这里是我们选择这栋楼的主要原因
We've worked for months trying to develop a cure.
这几个月我们都在尝试开♥发♥出治愈药物
But now you're here.
但现在你们来了
It's heavenly.
太好了
You're not gonna like this, boss.
你不会喜欢这消息的 老大
My guy inside Granderson's said the ship came back with a cure.
我在葛兰德森内部的人说军舰带回了治愈药物
It could be bullshit. We've heard this before.
可能是假的 我们以前也听过
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表