剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I remember Jonas.
我记得乔纳斯
You were in his department?
你是他们部门的吗
Um...for a time.
曾经是
Uh, he...never really saw clearly
他从来没有真正了解
what I was trying to, uh... anyways...
我的研究 不管怎样
I'd invite you in, but it's such a mess.
我应该邀请你进屋 但这里实在太乱了
Uh, actually, they are, uh, supposed to clean up every day.
其实他们每天都应该来打扫的
And I tell them that the U.V. light kills the virus, but, um...
我跟他们说紫外线可以杀死细菌 但是
You're infected.
你被传染了
Uh, not exactly.
并没有
But you're not even symptomatic.
但是你并没有出现症状
Perhaps I should explain.
或许我该解释一下
It was you.
是你
You added the human gene. Yes.
你给病毒植入了人类基因 是的
You weaponized the virus!
是你将病毒武器化的
What? No.
什么 不
No, I didn't weaponize it.
不 我没有将病毒武器化
I was really close to a major breakthrough.
我当时就要做出重大突破了
I added my gene to the virus
我把我的基因植入病毒中
and then injected it back into my bloodstream,
然后又注射回我的血液里
and it worked.
然后成功了
I am completely immune. I just --
我完全免疫了 我只是
Uh, I didn't know that I also made myself a carrier.
我并不知道我让自己变成了携带者
So you're patient zero?
所以你是零号♥病人
No, I didn't start it.
不 不是从我开始的
I'm trying to find a solution here.
我想要找到一个解决办法
I'm trying to fix it, and I can fix it
我想要挽回 而且我能够挽回
as soon as I get the primordial strain.
只要我能找到原始菌株
If that You don't understand what you've done.
如果 你不懂你都做了些什么
The primordial won't work now.
原始菌株现在不管用了
The virus that you created,
你创造出的病毒
the modifications you made -- you've made it so much worse.
你对它们的改造 让病毒更具杀伤力
And you could have come forward at any point.
你有很多机会可以站出来解释
I mean, you must have known this.
你一定想到过后果
No, that was too late.
不 太晚了
There was zero benefit from me coming forward at that point --
我出来解释也无济于事
You killed four billion people.
你杀死了40亿的人
I didn't -- and you never gave them a chance
我没有 你让他们连自己
to understand how it happened?
是怎么死的都不知道
But I can now. I mean, can solve it now.
但现在我可以了 我可以解决了
It's too late. I've already done it.
太晚了 我已经解决了
I already made the vaccine.
我已经研制出了疫苗
That's a lie! See for yourself.
撒谎 你自己看吧
Hey, that -- no. You're not allowed to do that, actually.
不 你不能把它带走
That's mine! That's mine! I would like to speak
是我的 是我的 我请求与
with the admiral, please.
将军讲话
No! She doesn't go anywhere! Unh!
不 她哪也不许去
You don't get to do it without me.
没有我你不可能成功
Did you really think
你真的以为你的DNA
that your D.N.A. could save the human race?
可以拯救全人类吗
Dr. Scott...
斯科特博士
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I mean, I can't believe she kissed you.
难以置信 她竟然吻了你
You're a married man, for Pete's sake.
你可是有妇之夫 上帝
And you're navy. Did you not get the talk?
你还是个海军军官 不知道纪律吗
No fraternization with the ladies, buddy.
要与女士保持距离
"Ladder room. Port side, 0400."
楼梯间 左舷 凌晨四点
You know where that is?
你知道在哪吗
I have an idea.
我知道怎么办了
First we gotta get by this guy.
首先我们先搞定这个家伙
And there're two guards on the p-way.
通道里还有两个守卫
Goddamn it. He had to send her.
真可恶 他非得派她来
Right? I mean, I'm standing right there.
是吧 我也在场
She could have easily passed me the note.
她完全可以把纸条递给我
Tex... 0400.
特克斯 凌晨四点
Got it.
记住了
You lied to me!
你说谎
I took you in because you told me
我收留你 是因为你告诉我
She was not capable of succeeding without you.
没有你 她不可能成功
Now I find you've wasted my time and resources.
现在我发现你只会浪费我的时间和资源
Do you really think I've kept myself in here for nothing?
你以为我在这真的碌碌无为吗
I'm telling you, Admiral, her vaccine won't work.
我告诉你 将军 她的疫苗不管用
You still need me.
你还需要我
That's right. I do.
你说得对
Dr. Scott.
斯科特博士
Now we test the vaccine.
现在我们来做疫苗测试
What are you waiting for? Do it.
你等什么呢 快动手
Standing by.
准备就绪
Outstanding.
干得漂亮
Let's hope she got him that note.
希望她把纸条传给他了
Comfortable?
舒服吧
As I boy, I shared a room not much larger than this
我小的时候 和五个兄弟姐妹一起
With my five brothers and sisters.
住的房♥间比这个大不了多少
My parents were not among the political elite.
我父母不是政界精英
We grew familiar with tight quarters,
我们从小就没钱
with cold, with hunger.
饥寒交迫
Oh, that's a real sob story. Well told.
真是个感人至深的故事 讲的太好了
Aren't they expecting you back in Transylvania before sunrise?
他们不是叫你天亮前回特兰西瓦尼亚吗?
This vaccine your Dr. Scott has developed
你们的斯科特博士研制的疫苗
is now the single greatest commodity in the world.
是全世界独一无二最伟大的商品
Every day its value increases,
它的价值与日俱增
as those not yet infected grow desperate for it.
那些还未被感染的人将趋之若鹜
And it's mine!
它居然属于我
The American dream. Isn't that the expression?
美国梦 是这么说吗
Think it got lost in the translation.
估计是翻译有点问题
Once I have successfully tested the vaccine,
一旦疫苗测试成功
I will most likely kill all of you and destroy your ship.
我很可能会杀了你们 再毁了你的船
But...perhaps there's another way --
不过 也有另一条路可选
A way that can help your shipmates, your friends, your families.
一条可以救你的船员 朋友和家人的路
You have courage, first-rate ship,
你有胆识 顶级的战舰
a crew that will follow you wherever you say.
和一群对你唯命是从的手下
I think we can work well together.
我想我们可以合作得很好
Achieve a great deal together.
一起干一番大事
My name is Thomas Chandler,
我叫托马斯·钱德勒
Commander, United States navy,
美国海军指挥官
Serial number 4242022634.
编号♥424022634
Was a good talk, Boris.
跟你聊真开心 老♥毛♥子
If there's nothing else...
没事的话...
Well, we'd like to get some shut-eye.
我们就休息了
10 minutes, sir.
10分钟 长官
Master chief, how you feeling?
军士长 感觉如何
Scared to death, sir.
怕得要死 长官
Well, you're not alone, I'm sure.
大家都怕得要死
No, sir. I am not.
是 长官 不只我一个
Yeah.
是吗
This is your X.O.
我是大副
So...
那个...
Two sailors walk into a bar.
两个水手走进酒吧
And they both walk out.
又一起走出来
We will get our men back.
我们要把我们的人救回来
We will get our captain back.
我们要把舰长救回来
That is all.
完毕
Maneuver the ship into position to pick up the extract team.
调整船身 准备迎接营救小队
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Thought I'd open with a joke.
早就想拿个笑话当开场白了
It was a good one, sir.
讲得不错 长官
Now you can kiss my ass.
现在你可以亲我的屁♥股♥了
I don't wish to ruin the ending for you,
不是我有意扫你的兴
but your vaccine will not work.
但你的疫苗不会有效果的
Isn't that right, Dmitri?
对吗 迪米特里
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表