剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Everyone into the helicopter bay!
所有人员进入直升机停放仓
Come on, soldiers! Get in there!
快 大兵 进去
Now, people! Move it!
快点 快进去
Move it!
快点
Do as you're told!
服从命令
Everybody stay where you are!
所有人不许动
Freeze! Freeze!
不许动 不许动
Security breach!
有人闯入
Where's the master-at-arms?
纠察长人呢
We need the armory. Come on.
我们需要武器 快
M.A.!
纠察长
Now, people! Move it!
大家快点
Everybody, get in the helo bay now!
所有人都进停机仓
This is our chance --
这是我们的机会
before they get reinforcements on board.
趁他们的增援部队还没到
No, we do anything to provoke them now,
不 要是我们做出任何举动激怒他们
they'll mow everybody down.
他们会把所有人都干掉
There'll be a time, but it's not now.
会有机会的 不过不是现在
You were vacationing in Jamaica when the virus broke.
病毒爆发时你们在牙买♥♥加度假
You were stranded on the fishing boat.
你们乘的渔船搁浅了
We picked you up there with Bertrise.
你们是和波翠丝一起被我们找到的
I don't understand.
我不明白
They're here to steal the cure.
他们是来抢治愈药的
You cannot be related to Quincy.
你们不能跟昆西扯上关系
Come on, Quincy. Stay with us, okay?
醒醒 昆西 坚持住
Quincy, look at me.
昆西 看着我
He's losing a lot of blood.
他流了很多血
He's bleeding out!
他快失血而死了
Hand me that rag!
把那块布拿给我
What? What? What -- what rag?
什么 什么布
Right there -- hand it to me!
在那边 快拿给我
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Listen, asshole, anything happens to Dr. Scott,
听着 混♥蛋♥ 万一斯科特博士出现意外
this man is your insurance policy.
这个人是你们研制出药物的保险
You need to get our ship's doctor up here now!
快把我们舰上的医生叫过来
Search the lab. Find the primordial.
搜查实验室 找到原始样本
We'll move the heavy equipment out
之后要把重型设备都搬出去
and load them onto the boats later.
一会儿装上船
Right now, I want computers, samples, cultures, research.
现在我要电脑 样本 培养菌 研究成果
We leave nothing behind.
任何东西都不能落下
Do as you're told, and nobody gets hurt!
服从命令就不会有人受伤
This is not good. Not good.
情况不妙 不妙啊
We get locked in there, we're gonna be toast.
要是被关进里面 我们就完蛋了
What the hell are we supposed to do?
我们又能怎么做
Come on, people! Move it!
大家快点 动起来
We got to make a play here.
得制♥造♥点混乱出来
Rally at the D.C. locker. Get there when you can.
配送库房♥碰头 想办法过去
What?!
什么
Stop!
站住
All right, let's get these pallets unloaded
好 把货卸下来
and get this van back to Avocet.
把车开回艾沃赛特
All right, boss.
知道了 老板
Make sure those cases are sealed.
箱子一定密封好
Will do.
没问题
Keys to the van.
车钥匙给我
Now.
快点
Cobra team, this is vulture team. Do you copy?
眼镜蛇小队 我是秃鹫小队 收到请回答
Daddy? Cobra team, do you copy?
爸爸 眼镜蛇小队 收到请回答
It's okay, sweetheart. We're okay.
没事 宝贝 不会有事的
We're gonna make it through this.
我们肯定会活下去的
Do you copy?
收到请回答
There's no contact.
联♥系♥不到人
But the rally point's still got to be the container yard.
但是集♥合♥地点肯定还是集装箱堆场
That hasn't changed.
这点没变
They're still killing people inside that stadium.
他们还在体育馆内杀人
I know.
我知道
How hard can they be to find?
找到他们能有多难
They're wearing navy uniforms.
他们都身穿海军制♥服♥
They shot two troopers -- probably long gone by now.
他们射杀了两名警员 恐怕早就跑没影了
Nothing slows down at Olympia. You hear me?
奥林匹亚体育馆内一切照旧 明白吗
The machine keeps moving.
机器继续运作
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 夫人
All right, move it into the hanger.
大家都到停机仓里去
Let's go!
快点
Get them seated.
让他们都坐下
Sit down! Put your hands where I can see them!
都坐下 手放在我能看到的地方
Do a sweep, see if we missed anyone.
彻查一下 看看有没有漏人
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
All right, hang in there, Quincy. Come on.
坚持住 昆西 加油
Bring him over. Hang in there.
把他带过来 坚持住
Doc!
医生
Okay, the doctor's here, okay?
医生来了 好吗
Let's see his wound.
看看他的伤口
This man has to go to the medical bay right now!
这人得立刻去医务室
Not wasting manpower.
不得浪费人力
Whatever you're gonna do, you got to do it here.
无论你要做什么 就在这里做
He's burning up. Somebody open a hatch.
他太热了 得打开舱门透气
Somebody open a hatch! Do it!
来个人打开舱门 快点打开
Come on, come on, come on. Stay with me, okay?
加油 坚持住 好吗
Go -- now!
去啊 现在
Is that too tight?
紧吗
I'm good. I'm good.
没事 没事
Hold your fire!
不要射击
Captain. She took over our ship.
舰长 她控制了我们的战舰
Can't get through to comms, the bridge, or the C.I.C.
通讯人员 舰桥或者战斗信息中心都联♥系♥不上
I don't get it. What's her game plan?
我不懂 她在计划什么
You wouldn't believe it.
你不会相信的
What the hell country are we even in?
我们到底是在什么鬼国家
Have you guys heard from Alisha? Is she involved with this?
你们有阿莉莎的消息吗 她是不是与此事有关
Never mind that now.
现在别管那个
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
It was through and through.
是穿透伤
He's lost a lot of blood, sir.
他失血过多 长官
I'm fine. What's our play, sir?
我没事 我们的计划是什么 长官
Got to get back to the James.
得回到舰上面去
Plenty of small boats in the harbor. Maybe a rhib.
海湾有很多小船 也许有硬壳充气艇
Nah, she's taken the pier by now,
不行 她控制了码头
and those helos circling our ship --
还有直升机在巡视我们的战舰
no way we could even make an approach.
我们没可能接近
Right now, Dr. Scott's our primary mission,
现在斯科特博士才是我们的首要任务
and she's Granderson's prisoner.
她现在是葛兰德森的犯人
Avocet's got armed guards, electric fences,
艾沃赛特有武装警卫保护 还有电网
security cams on every floor.
每层都有监控
We saw armored cars and plenty of weapons at Olympia.
我们在奥林匹亚看到了装甲车和大量武器
So, then, what -- we take on
那么 我们是要在没有战舰
all of her troopers without our ship?
支援的情况下干掉她所有的警员吗
4 of us against 80 of them --
四个人对八十个人
I don't like those odds.
胜算太低
You guys remember Russ, right?
你们认识鲁斯 对吧
Okay, guys, here's the plan.
伙计们 计划是这样的
Russ is gonna hang with
鲁斯会陪着
you guys and grandpa for a while, all right?
你们和爷爷 好吗
You're gonna die -- like mom.
你会死的 就像妈妈那样
You can't leave us.
你不能丢下我们
No, no, Sammy, I'm not.
山米 我不会丢下你们的
It's okay, Sam, do what dad says.
好了 山姆 照爸爸说的做
Come on. Give your pops a hug. We all have things to do now.
快跟你们爸爸抱一下 我们都有事要做
I love you, dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, son.
我也爱你 儿子
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表