剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Go back where you came from, old man.
从哪儿来的回哪儿去吧 老家伙
Get down.
趴下
Should we go after 'em?
要去追吗
No. They'll be dead soon.
不用 他们很快就死了
Sir! Sir!
长官 长官
Take a breath. What is it?
别急 怎么了
I caught a new broadcast. It's another loop.
我捕获了一条广播 另一个循环播放的信♥号♥♥
But this one was updated today.
但这一段是今天才开始传输的
And there's something you need to hear.
内容您需要来听一下
Winds are coming out of the southwest,
巴尔的摩将刮西南风
and temperatures will reach 50 degrees in Baltimore...
温度则会接近10摄氏 度
How come we're just hearing this now?
怎么会现在才听到
Probably a weak F.M. Transmitter, sir.
也许是调频信♥号♥♥比较弱 长官
It must've just come into range.
一定是刚刚接入接收范围
There are reports of a fresh outbreak of the red flu
有报告说在第九区又新爆发了
in sector 9. "Red flu."
红色流感 "红色流感"
Is that what they're calling it?
他们是这么称呼它的吗
Doesn't do it justice somehow.
名字可不相称呢
It's looping around. Here it comes.
这在循环播放 来了
U.S.S. Nathan James,
美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
we are aware of your mission
我们知道你们的任务
and we have secured the facility you may require.
我们有你们可能需要的设备
If you are within range of this signal,
如果你们接收到了这段广播
we urge you to reply over channel 1-6.
请通过频道1-6回复
I repeat, U.S.S. Nathan james, if you are still out there,
重复 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥ 若收到
please reply on V.H.F. channel 1-6.
请通过高频频道1-6回复
Get them on the line. Yes, sir.
联♥系♥他们 是 长官
Attention, attention.
请注意
This is U.S. Naval warship Nathan James
这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
hailing you on channel 1-6.
正通过频道1-6呼叫
We have heard your call, over.
我们收到你们的讯号♥了 完毕
This is U.S. Naval warship Nathan James
这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
hailing you on channel 1-6.
正通过频道1-6呼叫
We have heard your call, over.
我们收到你们的讯号♥了 完毕
Baltimore. We should set a course in that direction. Agreed.
巴尔的摩 我们该向那里开 同意
We may still be too far out.
也许还是太远了
You let me know as soon as you find out.
一有任何发现就告诉我
Good work, son.
干得好 孩子
Schools have reopened in sector 3,
第三区的学校已经重开
and some city services are set to resume.
部分市政服务已经恢复
Attention, attention,
请注意
This call goes out to the crew of the U.S.S. Nathan James.
呼叫美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
We are aware of your mission
我们知道你们的任务
and we have secured the facility you may require.
我们有你们可能需要的设备
If you are in range of the signal,
如果你们接收到了这段广播
We urge you to reply over channel 1-6.
请通过频道1-6回复
I repeat -- U.S.S. Nathan James,
重复 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥ 若收到
if you are still out there... Jed?
若收到 杰德
Did you hear that, Darien? Tom's still out there.
你听到了吗 戴莉恩 汤姆还活着
People are waiting for him. Don't worry, sweetheart.
人们在等着他 别担心 亲爱的
You're gonna make it. You hang in there.
你会活下来的 坚持住
I had to do what was best --
我必须要做最好
Best for whom? Please listen to that.
对谁来说最好 听听你在说些什么
Ava?
艾娃
They're at it again.
他们又吵架了
You know that I love you.
你知道我爱你
Events -- they just happen on a mind of their own...
这些事情的发生不是我能决定
I know that things are better now.
我知道现在情况好多了
But...
但是
I don't think they'll be the same again.
我觉得他们不会再像以前一样了
Hello, Kelly.
你好 凯莉
Hi. Ava, darling, shall we go and find something to eat?
你好 艾娃 我们去吃点东西好吗
All right.
好的
I'll see you later.
再见
I'll see you later. Bye.
再见
She can't forgive me for what I put them through.
她无法原谅我让她们经历的一切
To be honest, I don't blame her.
说实话 我不怪他们
Well, when the Captain finds the right place
当舰长找到合适的地方
for us to put ashore,
让我们上岸的时候
maybe you can all start again
在大♥陆♥上
on more solid ground.
也许你们可以从头来过
Captain, I've got baltimore.
舰长 我跟巴尔的摩的人联♥系♥上了
A Mrs. Granderson is on the line.
有位叫葛兰德森的女士在线上
Did you say Granderson?
你说葛兰德森吗
Yes, sir. Well, put her through.
对 长官 接进来
They're trying to use the vidcom,
他们想视频来着
but so far it can only get audio, sir.
但目前为止只有音频 长官
Go ahead, sir. This is Tom Chandler,
开始 长官 我是汤姆·钱德勒
Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Nathan James, over.
美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥指挥官 完毕
Captain Chandler.
钱德勒舰长
You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice.
听到你的回复太好了
We thought you were lost at sea.
我们都以为你们已经在海上遇难了
No, ma'am, we're alive and well.
没有 夫人 我们都活得好好的
Oh! There you are. I got it.
看到你了 搞定
You must be nearby. I'm Amy Granderson.
你一定就在附近 我是艾米·葛兰德森
And I suppose an explanation is in order.
我先说明一下
As vice-chair of
作为总统的
the President's Defense Policy Board,
国防政策顾问小组副♥主♥席♥
I was briefed on your mission to the Arctic.
我知道你们在北极的任务
I knew the risks of the coming pandemic,
我那时就知道即将爆发的疾病有多危险
and I had my daughter transferred to your ship.
并且将我女儿安排到了你的船上
You must forgive me.
请你原谅
No apology needed, ma'am.
不需要道歉 夫人
Your daughter's been an incredible asset.
你的女儿相当了不起
Pleased to hear from you.
很高兴能与您联♥系♥上
We had no word from the presidential bunker.
我们没有收到来自总统地下掩体的任何信息
President Geller invited me underground.
盖勒总统邀请我去地下掩体
I declined. I-I felt the risk was too big
我拒绝了 我觉得将平民和
to have so much of our civilian and military command
军事指挥部设置在一个封闭的空间里
in one confined space. Unfortunately, I was right.
风险太大 不幸的是 我猜对了
So the government is gone.
所以政♥府♥消失了
For the most part, yes.
就绝大部分而言 是的
Since the bunker went silent,
自从地下掩体失去联♥系♥后
there has been a breakdown of infrastructure,
基础设施崩溃了
general panic, and, of course, a tremendous loss of life.
人们开始恐慌 当然还有大量死伤
I have tried to execute a contingency plan
我曾试图执行一个应急计划
working with the state and local police
与国家和地方警♥察♥联手
to create safe zones.
开辟一个安全区
We have been hanging on as best we can.
我们在尽最大努力坚持
And I have been praying every day for your return.
我每天都在祈祷你的归来
Ma'am, we can be in Baltimore in the matter of hours.
夫人 我们会在巴尔的摩待一段时间
In the meantime,
同时
I'm sure there is someone you'd like to speak with.
我想你一定很想跟一个人通话
Mom?
妈妈
Alisha!
阿莉莎
Mom, I don't -- I don't understand --
妈妈 我不 我不明白
What are you doing? Where are you?
你在做什么 你在哪儿
I'm here, darling. Oh, I knew you were out there.
我在这儿呢 宝贝 我知道你一定活着
I just knew it.
我知道
Thorwald.
托瓦尔德
We've intercepted a transmission.
我们拦截到一个传输信息
A U.S. Navy ship is due to make port in a matter of hours
一艘美国海军军舰要在巴尔的摩港
in Baltimore harbor.
停靠几个小时
What kind of ship? I don't know, sir.
什么样的军舰 不知道 长官
Well, is it a tug? A destroyer?
是拖轮 是驱逐舰
A 5,000-sailor aircraft carrier?
还是可容纳五千水手的航母
The signal was spotty. All we know is the name.
信♥号♥♥不好 我们只知道名字
Nathan James.
内森·詹姆斯号♥
It's the ship they've been hailing for weeks.
他们已经呼叫这艘船数周了
Granderson's sending out a greeting party.
葛兰德森正在安排欢迎会
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表