剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is President Jeffrey Michener.
我是杰夫瑞·米切纳总统
As usual, I speak to you
跟往常一样 我在密苏里州
from the historic Old Courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri.
圣路易斯市的历史古迹老法♥院♥跟你们讲话
On this, the 154th day of my presidency,
今天是我就任总统的第154天
I'm happy to announce that our American reconstruction plan
我很高兴地向大家宣布美国重建计划
continues on pace.
稳步推进中
In fact, if you're hearing me
事实上 如果你正在四角落
over an electric radio in the four corner states
用广播收听我的讲话
or seeing me for the first time on television,
或者正第一次通过电视收看我的讲话
you already know that the Johnson hydroelectric plant
就已经知道约翰逊水力发电厂
is back online,
已经恢复运作
providing consistent power to much of the Southwest.
正为西南大部分地区持续提供电力
And from all over the country,
在全国各地
we have more reports of Americans joining forces
有越来越多的人♥民♥正加入进来
to fix the broken pieces of our nation.
修复我们支离破碎的国家
Yes, the American spirit is alive and well.
没错 美国精神依然存在
Today, many of you will receive your newly printed ration cards
今天 你们中的许多人将会收到
to be used for all essential purposes.
全新印制的配给票以供使用
A reminder... These are not a replacement for U.S. Currency.
温馨提示 这些票不是用来代替钱的
We continue to work with the banks
政♥府♥将继续与银行合作
to ensure everyone has access to their money and their property,
以确保大家可以支取自己的存款以及财产
but until our productivity can keep up with demand,
但在我们的供需达到平衡前
these cards will ensure
这些票将确保
citizens are granted equal access to available goods.
各位公民能够平等获取物资
We ask for your continued patience
我们请求你们保持耐心
and your help with this implementation.
并帮助我们实施该方案
Dr. Rachel Scott's murder came as a shock to us all,
蕾切尔·斯科特博士的遇害震惊了我们所有人
but she died knowing that she brought life
但是她死得其所 知道她把生带给了
back to this great nation.
这个伟大的国家
And her sacrifice will not be forgotten.
她的牺牲不会被忘记
This St. Louis radio hub will continue
圣路易斯电台将持续
to bring you updates and information,
为您带来最新的消息
along with your local stations as they come online.
你们当地的电台也会播报
Of course, I'll be back tomorrow to speak with you directly.
当然 我跟大家的谈话明天继续
Until then, I thank you for your contributions and your courage.
在此之前 请允许我感谢大家的付出以及勇气
This project will succeed because of you.
这个项目能够成功都是因为你们
May God bless you
愿上帝保佑你们
and the United States of America.
保佑美国
Hello, my little angel.
你好 我的小天使
Try it now. Hey, Danny?
现在试试 丹尼
Danny, can you hear me?
丹尼 你听到我讲话了吗
Kara, can you... Can you...
卡拉 你能...你能...
Danny, are you there?
丹尼 你在吗
Kara.
卡拉
Nothing. Still nothing. Kara, it's coming through here.
连不上 还是连不上 卡拉 我能听到
Can you see me? Mom, here.
你能看见我吗 妈妈 过来
Danny, if you can hear me, I'm here with our son.
丹尼 如果你能听到我说话 我现在跟你儿子在一起
Tell him... Tell him Frankie almost rolled over yesterday.
告诉他 跟他说弗兰基昨天几乎会翻身了
Okay, he didn't almost roll over yesterday. Yes, he did.
行了 他昨天没几乎翻身 他翻了
He's so smart, Danny. He's so smart.
他好聪明 丹尼 他好聪明
We're gonna try to find daddy, okay?
我们试试找爸爸 好吗
The problem's not on your end.
不是你这边的问题
The voice comes over okay, but when we try to send video,
声音传输没问题 但一旦我们要发视频
there's something jamming up the line,
就有东西干扰了信♥号♥♥
like another signal crowding the channel.
就像是占线了一样
Kara. Can't tell what it is.
卡拉 不知道是什么
Danny.
丹尼
Kara, nothing's coming through here.
卡拉 我什么都没收到
Can you see me?
你能看到我吗
If you can hear me, will you...
如果你听到了 你可以...
tell... tell Frankie that daddy loves him?
告诉弗兰基爸爸爱他吗
And that I can't wait to meet him.
我非常想见到他
Can you hear us, Danny? Oh, we were so close.
你能听到吗 丹尼 就差那么一点
Kara.
卡拉
Yeah, I'll keep trying. Sorry. Okay. Frankie.
我会继续试的 抱歉 听好 弗兰基
Daddy's coming home soon, okay?
爸爸马上就回来了 好吗
Frankie, I love you guys.
弗兰基 我爱你们
You just couldn't wait to come out,
是你太急着出来了
could you, Frankie? See you, Frankie.
是吧 弗兰基 再见 弗兰基
Diaz, when did you get the booster?
迪亚兹 你什么时候注射的
I don't know, sir. About four months ago.
不清楚 长官 大概四个月前
Exactly.
正是
Which means you are no longer contagious.
也就意味着你不具传染性了
Take it easy with the boxes.
小心搬运这些箱子
Precious cargo.
这些东西非常贵重
Sorry, sir.
明白 长官
Not good, Seaman Apprentice Diaz.
表现不行啊 二等水兵迪亚兹
Not good at all.
完全不行
Aren't you curious as to how heavy these boxes are?
你就不好奇这些箱子有多重吗
See this?
看到这个没
E-5, my friend.
中士 朋友
I do the pointing now, not the lifting.
我现在是指挥了 不是搬东西的
Lieutenant, Lincoln's gassed up the helo.
上尉 林肯已经给直升机加好了油
She's carrying the 22-millimeter and hellfires.
上面有22口径弹♥药♥和导弹
Let's hope we won't need them.
希望我们不会用到它们
The only thing we'll be dropping on Vietnam
我们唯一会在越南投下的
is a whole lot of the cure.
是一大批药物
Amen to that.
上帝保佑
Captain's on the bridge.
舰长到达舰桥
Master Chief, how we looking?
军士长 情况怎么样
All squared away, sir.
一切妥当 长官
Wind's light out of the southwest.
西南风很强
Probably an easy 9-iron to the green.
很快就能到达目的地
Outstanding.
很好
OOD, bring us around 2-7-0, please.
值日官 请沿270度航向
Helmsman, steady course 2-7-0.
舵手 保持270度航向
Right standard rudder, steady course 2-7-0.
右转舵 稳定航向270
Aye.
遵命
I want to watch the sunset.
我想看日落
Good morning, sir.
早上好 长官
Mrs. Green, how are things?
格林夫人 还好吗
Actually hit a little traffic coming in today.
来的时候有点堵
That's a good sign.
好现象
Took the liberty of picking up your new rations book.
我帮您拿了新的配给票
They did a good job.
他们做得很好
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
It's a nice way to honor her memory,
以这种方式纪念她很好
though hardly enough, considering.
尽管这样远远不够
No.
是的
Not enough.
远远不够
President Peng hoarded the cure, kept it for the Chinese,
彭主席囤积了治愈药 独留给中国人
and is now letting the virus mutate
现在还任由病毒变异
and burn itself across Japan and probably the rest of Asia.
蔓延至全日本以及亚洲其他地区
You don't know that, Alex.
你没有实际证据 亚历克斯
Tom.
汤姆
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Did I hear you right?
我没听错吧
The virus has mutated?
病毒产生了变异
Captain, we're getting word from the southern islands of Japan
舰长 我们从日本南方群岛得到消息
that suggests the doses were ineffective against the virus.
说治愈药对病毒无效
The death rate is skyrocketing.
死亡率正急剧上升
Dr. Scott said the virus cannot mutate.
斯科特博士说这病毒不会变异
She was very clear about that.
她说得很明确
We're gonna need some proof if we plan...
我们必须先有证据才能计划...
Sir, we have two destroyers
长官 我们有两艘驱逐舰
returning to Okinawa from Amur Bay.
正从阿穆尔湾返回冲绳
They can be on the ground right away.
他们马上就能登陆了
We sent Peng 1 million doses two months ago.
两个月前我们给彭送了一百万份治愈药
He just never delivered them to Japan.
他从未把那些药送去日本
By the time our ships got there with the cure,
我们的船带着药抵达那里时
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表