剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Engines are running at full capacity, sir.
引擎已经开足马力运行 长官
Lieutenant Chung did a whale of a job while I was down.
我受伤休息的时候 钟中尉做得很好
Indeed he did. Should be in Costa Rica by tomorrow morning.
确实做得不错 明早就该到哥斯达黎加了
Attention on deck!
立正
How far inland are we going, sir?
长官 我们要往内陆走多深
Carry on.
继续做事
Dr. Scott said the jungle there is relatively close
斯科特博士说这里有一片丛林
to the shoreline.
离海岸很近
Should give us easy access in and out.
登陆离岸应该都比较容易
Sounds good, sir.
听起来不错 长官
These gonna work for you, sir?
你看这些行吗 长官
Yeah. Good work.
行 干得不错
Well done, men.
做得好 弟兄们
Don't exactly love the idea of experimenting on monkeys.
真心不喜欢在猴子身上做实验的想法
Better than humans, sir.
总比在人身上做实验好 长官
Hey, Max. What's up?
你好 马克斯 你好吗
Fancy meeting you here.
在这儿见到你真开心
It's been a month since I've had any spare time to exercise.
我已经有一个月忙得没时间运动了
Other than sprinting away from the Russians in the Arctic.
除了在北极为了逃离俄♥罗♥斯♥人冲刺了一回
Yeah, heard about that.
听说过那件事了
Pretty ballsy...
很有胆量啊
If I do say so myself.
假如要我说的话
Survival instinct. Nothing more.
求生本能 仅此而已
Dumbbell?
要练哑铃吗
No.
不用了
I think I'm done, thanks.
我运动完了 谢谢
How come I never see you up in the wardroom?
我怎么从来没在军官室见过你
For meals?
没见你去吃过饭
Well... you might not have heard,
你可能还没听说
but I'm not particularly well-liked on this ship.
我在这艘船上不怎么受欢迎
I find that hard to believe.
不可能吧
I had to... lie to them all for four months.
我骗了他们所有人四个月
While we were up in the Arctic,
当我们在北极时
the world was crumbling.
世界发生了翻天覆地的变化
Their families were dying.
他们的家人一个个死去
I knew it, and I wasn't allowed to breathe a word of it.
我知道 但是我不能透露一个字
I think you underestimate
我认为你低估了
people's capacity for forgiveness.
人们的宽容力
Maybe you just find it too hard to forgive yourself.
也许你只是觉得难以原谅自己
It's not all on you, you know.
不是你的错
Isn't it? No.
不是吗 不是
I'll see you later.
待会儿见
Wardroom.
在军官室见吧
I'll save a spot for you.
我会给你留个位置的
Wednesday, November 5th.
十一月五日 星期三
We're headed to Costa Rica
我们要前往哥斯达黎加
to try to find Dr. Scott some monkeys.
帮斯科特博士抓一些猴子
I don't know why I keep making these recordings
我不知道我为什么要坚持录这些
or who might ever find them
也不知道谁会发现这些录像
and how they'd even get 'em to you.
更不知道他们要怎么交给你
I keep trying to picture you all in my father's cabin.
我一直想象你们在我爸爸小屋的情景
You could barely spend a holiday weekend with the man,
你几乎无法忍♥受跟他一起过一个周末
so you're probably just about ready to tear his head off by now.
所以你现在可能已经准备好扯下他的脑袋了
It's hard here...
这里的日子很艰难...
Not knowing what's going on in the outside world,
不知道外面的世界发生了什么事
wondering if...
很想知道是否...
When...
当...
When we come home...
当我们回家的时候
what we'll be coming back to.
会是何种景象
Sorry to disturb you.
不好意思 打扰了
We're picking up all kinds of distress signals
我们收到了来自哥斯达黎加的
coming out of Cosra Rica, especially ourside Limon.
各种求救信♥号♥♥ 尤其是利蒙港附近
What kind of distress?
哪种求救
Lot of sickness. Civil unrest.
很多关于染病的 也有国内动♥乱♥的
Doesn't look like we're gonna get any kind of safe passage
看来我们没法找到任何安全途径
into that jungle.
进入那片丛林
Civil unrest?
国内动♥乱♥
Nothing we can do anything about,
我们什么都做不了
not unless you wanna get sidetracked for weeks
除非你想几个星期都不务正业
and get into the nation-building business.
去参与他们的建国大业
Better get Dr. Scott up here.
最好把斯科特博士叫来
I already spoke to her.
我跟她谈过了
She said our next best option's Nicaragua.
她说第二选择是尼加拉瓜
There's a monkey reserve about 30 miles
沿着那条细长的河流走48公里
up that long, narrow river.
有一个猿猴保护区
We'll never get the ship in there,
我们的军舰进不去
but we could send a few teams on the R.H.I.B.S.
但是可以派几个小队坐刚性充气快艇进去
30 miles. Yeah. Outside radar range.
48公里 是的 在雷达范围之外
Comms is unsure whether the frequency signals
通讯人员也不确定那个区域的
in that area will be strong enough
信♥号♥♥强度够不够我们
for us to keep in radio contact, too.
维持无线通讯
Just keeps getting better.
还真是一个消息比一个好
Oh, you haven't heard the best part.
最好的我还没说呢
Dr. Scott insists that she comes along for the ride.
斯科特博士坚持她也要去
Unless any of us can tell the difference
除非我们有谁能辨别
between a Capuchin Tufted and a...
黑帽卷尾猴
Geoffroy's spider monkey.
以及黑掌蜘蛛猴
Is that reserve inhabited?
那个保护区里有人居住吗
She said she was there a few years back,
她说她几年前去过那儿
but there are only small teams of anthropologists
那里只会有一些人类学家
that visit sometimes to observe,
时不时地过去观察猴子
so otherwise, not supposed to be.
除此之外应该没其他人了
Gonna need plenty of room on that R.H.I.B. for those monkeys.
还得在快艇上给那些猴子留地方
We'll go with small teams.
我们分成小队行动
You'll handle it. Not just me.
你可以的 不只是我
Gonna need all my best men. That includes you.
我需要最好的人 也就包括你
Been a while since I've been hunting.
有一阵子没打猎了
Man, I love a hunting trip!
我爱狩猎之旅
Ensign Mason is taking a field radio.
梅森少尉带了无线电
As usual, we will operate at EMCON.
和平常一样 我们要保持无线电静默
They will report in, but we will not respond.
他们会报告 但是我们不做任何回应
We do expect the teams will fall out of range.
我们认为他们最终会走出信♥号♥♥范围
When they do, we'll go to a flare system.
那时 我们启用信♥号♥♥弹系统
Green means no radio contact available, but all is okay.
绿色信♥号♥♥弹表示没有无线通讯 但是一切顺利
Red means no radio, and things are not okay.
红色信♥号♥♥弹则表示没有通讯 情况不妙
We're gonna hope we never see that red flare,
希望永远也别看到红色信♥号♥♥弹
But we're prepared in case we do.
但是要做好准备
I'll need a dedicated lookout on the bridge wing.
我需要有人在舰桥侧翼专门观察
Aye, commander.
明白 指挥官
Look familiar?
看着眼熟吗
Well, this is the edge of the reserve.
这是保护区的边缘
As I recall, there's a stream in there near a waterfall.
我记得在一个瀑布附近有条小河
The monkeys would congregate there
猴子会聚集在那一带
because of the clean water.
因为那里的水很干净
Report our position back to the ship.
向舰上报告我们的位置
Yes, sir. Tex, Burk,
遵命 长官 特克斯 博克
Stay here with Mason and Dr. Scott.
和斯科特博士以及梅森待在这里
The rest of us will scout the area.
其他人侦查该区域
Captain Chandler, we... you're staying here.
钱德勒舰长 我们 你待在这儿
Got it.
知道了
They just disembarked at the western edge of the reserve,
他们在保护区西边外♥围♥区域下船了
southern bank,
南岸
Still in radio range.
还在无线通讯范围内
Hey, uh, Doc, you got a...fella?
我说 博士 你有男朋友吗
Last I heard, he was in Beijing, but that was months ago now.
上次联♥系♥时他还在北♥京♥ 但已经是几个月之前了
He's a journalist. Travels a lot.
他是个记者 到处跑
And you?
你呢
Oh, I'm a bit of a rolling stone, as you might imagine.
我现在可还没定下来呢 你能猜到的
A man your age, never married?
你这个年纪 却没结过婚
A man my age?
我这个年纪
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表