剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You know, besides finding those cages,
除了这些箱子
My men also found your radio.
我们的人还发现了你的电台
Apparently, it does not get a signal out here in the jungle.
显然丛林里没有信♥号♥♥
Depends on which frequency you try.
取决于你用什么频率
Our comms man is the one who stepped on your spike.
踩到你们陷阱的那位是我的通讯员
Yet you also brought flares.
你还带了信♥号♥♥弹
They provide our position.
为了告知我们的位置
As a matter of fact, we fired one just before
就在我们下船到你这之前
we got off our boats outside your compound.
我们刚刚发射了一枚
So why the different colors?
那为什么有不同颜色
We use red during the day and green at night.
我们白天用红的 晚上用绿的
I believe something different.
我觉得不是这样
I believe green communicates "all is good,"
我估计绿色表示"一切正常"
and red means "danger."
红色表示"有危险"
That's a universal language, no?
国际通用信♥号♥♥ 对不对
Ma'am?
长官
The lookout just saw a new flare.
观察哨刚刚观测到了一枚信♥号♥♥弹
Very low on the horizon,
紧贴海平线
southwest of our current position.
在我方当前方位的西南方
Green or red?
绿的还是红的
Green, ma'am.
绿色 长官
Very well.
很好
Four of them. Two of us. I like our odds.
他们四个我们两个 不好办啊
Working on a diplomatic solution here.
舰长正在跟他们交涉呢
And what about all these people?
那这些人怎么办
Not our mission.
与任务无关
No? No.
无关吗 无关
Please! Help me, please!
求你了 救命 不要
Ipor favor, no hagan esto!
求求你们 不要这样
Hey! What is this? They're taking her across the river!
怎么回事 他们要把她扔到河对岸去
They're gonna leave her with the infected people! No, no, no, no.
他们要把她扔到病人中间去 这可不行
Help me, please!
救命 求求你了
Papa! Please!
爸爸 救我
Old leadbottom wants me back to help him interrogate a spy
老家伙想让我帮他审讯个间谍
he caught on our island. It never gets old.
他在咱们岛上抓的 笑果不减啊
On our island?!
在我们岛上抓的
Must be some mistake.
肯定搞错了
If there were any Japanese on our island, we'd know about it.
如果我们岛上来了鬼子 我们会发现的
You're not getting much sleep, are you?
你很缺觉 是不是
Whoa. It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
Just me. Everything's okay.
是我 一切都很好
Something's happened.
出事了
No.
没啊
No, I know it.
不 我感觉得到
We saw the flare a couple of hours ago. It was green.
几个小时我们看见信♥号♥♥弹了 是绿色的
Green's good.
绿色表示没事
Trust me. It's just a dream.
相信我 就是噩梦而已
They killed her.
他们杀了她
Sons of bitches sent her across the other side,
这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的把她扔到河对岸
let her die like that.
让她去送死
I'm only gonna say this once.
我话不说两遍
Release my men immediately.
马上放了我的人
You Americans always in charge, right?
你们美♥国♥佬♥就是爱发号♥施令 对不对
You could've left today with your belly full of mangoes
你们本可以酒足饭饱之后
and a boat full of monkeys, but no, no, no.
带上猴子滚蛋 你们偏不
You just could not keep your nose
你们就是管不住自己的贱手
out of other people's business!
非要管别人的闲事
I don't know what happened here
我不知道发生什么了
or what you're planning, but let me remind you...
也不知道你什么打算 但我警告你
Your X.O. has already briefed me
你的大副早就告诉我了
that you're gonna rain down holy hellfire
你打算火力全开
on the whole jungle. I heard the threats.
摧平这片丛林 我听到威胁了
But you lost radio contact,
但是你无线电联♥系♥不上
and your ship does not know where you are.
军舰上的人也不知道你们在哪
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么着
You gonna send us to the other side of the river?
也把我们送到河对岸吗
You think I can maintain a society without rules?
要管得住这个小社区 你以为不立规矩行吗
Without consequences?
做错了事没有后果行吗
It's the only reason why we are still here
全世界的人都在死去 而我们依然活着
and the rest of the world dies aroud us.
就是因为我们有规矩
Come on. You call this a society?
得了吧 就你这儿也好意思叫社区
Commander.
指挥官
We're gonna keep your weapons, your suits,
你们的武器 防化服 所有设备
and the rest of your equipment. You can have your men
我们都扣下了 你可以带上你的人
and your lives and your monkeys.
还有你的猴子活着回去
That is the only offer that I give you.
我的条件就是这样
Is that clear?
明白了吗
I understand.
明白
One more thing.
还有一件事
If you're thinking of, uh, sending drones or missiles,
如果你想派遣无人机或者发射导弹
just wanna remind you that
我提醒你一下
the children will be sleeping in the tents with me.
帐篷里可有孩子跟我睡在一起
Starting here.
就从她开始吧
No, no.
不 不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
Don't do this!
不要这样
She's too young.
她还太小了
She's too young.
她还太小了
What happened? We got the monkeys?
发生什么了 抓到猴子了吗
Yeah. We got the monkeys.
抓到了
Stop the boat.
停船
Stop the boat, Master Chief.
停船 军士长
This cannot stand.
不能这样走
Sir, with all due respect --
长官 恕我直言
I know it's not our mission, and I don't care.
我知道那不是我们的任务 我不管
We cannot leave those people like that.
我们不能这样丢下那些人
I counted 13 guards --
我数着有13个守卫
Seven in the tent compound, four in the village.
帐篷处七个 村里四个
Two on the perimeter. At night, they might up the ante,
外♥围♥有两个 晚上可能会加派人手
especially if they think we might be turning around.
尤其是如果他们觉得我们可能回去的话
Gentlemen, let's keep our heads cool.
先生们 大家先冷静
This is not the mission at hand.
这跟我们目前的任务无关
We're supposed to be saving the world.
我们的任务是拯救世界
Shouldn't it be worth saving?
可也要这个世界值得拯救
If we had Burk and Tex and weapons,
如果博克和特克斯以及武器装备都还在
maybe, but this?
或许有胜算 可现在
What if we don't make it back? What happens to him, hmm?
万一我们有去无回呢 那他怎么办
What's Dr. Scott gonna do without the monkeys?
没有猴子 斯科特博士怎么办
What's our crew gonna do without its leader?
没有领导 所有船员怎么办
I have daughters. You have a daughter.
我有女儿 你也有女儿
Sir?
长官
We came to hunt.
我们是来打猎的
You can go help them.
你去帮他们吧
I can make it back myself if I have to.
必要的时候我自己能回去
Go to sleep! Go to sleep.
睡吧 快睡吧
You're finished, Bas.
你完了 混球
It's over.
都结束了
Drop the knife.
放下刀子
Okay.
好
I surrender.
我投降
Come on. Show me that American justice.
来吧 让我见识见识美国式正义
I'm sure I'll be fine on your ship.
在你们的船上我一定能过得挺好
I've lived in considerably worse places.
我还待过条件更恶劣的地方呢
So arrest me! Come on! Huh?!
来逮捕我啊 快来啊
This place is yours now.
现在这里归你了
Not mine.
不是我的
Ours.
是我们的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表