剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
U.S. military escort CDC team
美军护航机疾控中心小队
requesting permission to enter Egyptian airspace.
请求允许进入埃及领空
Permission granted.
批准
Dr. Scott, on to the right. Take a look.
斯科特博士 向你右边看一下
He's on approach.
他过来了
Visibility - good. Time to target - three minutes.
能见度 优 抵达时间 三分钟
Roger that. 2-2-0.
收到 航向220
Roger that. I see it.
收到 我看见了
Status - green.
状态 正常
Dr. Scott, prepare for landing.
斯科特博士 准备着陆
Putting down close to DLZ.
接近下降着陆区
20 feet.
20英尺
10 feet.
10英尺
And we're down.
成功着陆
Doctor, you've got five minutes.
博士 你有五分钟时间
This way.
走这边
There are 6,000 quarantined in this camp.
在这个营地有六千名被隔离的病人
We have 387 dead.
已经死亡387个
My staff is down to six!
我的人只剩下六个了
I thought you were bringing more doctors with you.
我觉得你该多带点医生来
These are the latest to come down with the virus.
这些是刚被染上病毒的人
Once the spots come, they die in two days.
一旦出现溃斑 两天内就会死亡
I'm sorry.
对不起
Make sure those snowmobiles go to starboard hangar "F"!
确保这些雪上摩托都装入右舷F机库
Chief Spurling, Chief Lewis, we are getting under way at 1300.
斯珀林和刘易斯军士长 我们一点出发
Let's pick up the pace, okay?!
动作快点 好吗
Yeah, I know all about the Naval mountain warfare unit,
我了解关于海军山地作战部队的一切
but I've never heard of a dog setting foot on a destroyer.
但是我从未听说过让狗上驱逐舰的
This isn't just a dog. This is Admiral Halsey.
这不仅仅是只狗 这可是哈尔西上将
And he's a mean operator.
它可是个能手
Yeah? Well, so is the Captain.
是吗 舰长也是
You can just put that down over there.
你就放在那边吧
Be careful. That's delicate equipment.
小心点 那可是很精密的设备
I take it you're my new houseguest.
我猜你就是我的新船客
I'm Commander Chandler, ship's Captain.
我是指挥官钱德勒 这里的舰长
Rachel Scott.
蕾切尔·斯科特
I'm sorry we had to take over your helicopter bay,
不好意思 我们得占用你们的直升机库
but it was the only space large enough to accommodate our lab.
但只有这里够大 能当我们实验室
I got 217 men and women on this ship.
我的船上男女共有217名
Anything I should be concerned about?
有什么我该担心的吗
Oh, this?
这个
This is just so we don't contaminate the work...
这只是为了防止我们污染实验对象
Not the other way around.
而不是怕被实验对象污染
What exactly are you gonna be studying up there?
你们到目的地之后要研究什么
Birds.
鸟
Birds?
鸟
We are virologists --
我们是病毒学家
Tracking obscure microbes in hard-to-get-to places.
追踪人迹罕至之处的隐匿微生物
Pretty boring stuff, actually.
其实是相当无聊的工作
We really do appreciate your assistance, Captain Chandler.
钱德勒舰长 我们非常感谢你的协助
We're here to serve.
为人♥民♥服务
Welcome aboard, doctor.
欢迎登船 博士
Roger that. Red deck.
收到 停机坪
Bird's chocked and chained, heading to the barn.
飞机已经固定好 准备回机库
Damn, it's cold. I can't feel my face.
妈的 真冷 我脸都没知觉了
Lieutenant Granderson, tell me -- do I still have my face?
格兰德森上尉 快告诉我 我的脸还在吗
Yes, Sir,though it looks like you could use some lip balm,Sir.
在 长官 不过你好像该擦点唇膏了
Should've taken that desk job in Miami.
我真该接受迈阿密那份文职工作
It is cold!
太冷了
Captain's on the bridge!
舰长到
X.O. Slattery,
斯莱特里大副
let's see if we can get your frozen ass back to Norfolk.
我们看看能不能把你的冻屁♥股♥带回诺福克市
T.A.O., Bridge. Bridge, T.A.O.
舰桥呼叫作战官 舰桥 我是作战官
Our helo just dropped a target for our final missile test.
直升机刚为最后的导弹测试释放了目标
Target's five feet long, two feet wide,
目标物五英尺长 两英尺宽
and in the icy water has no heat signature.
而且在冰水中没有热成像
Let's find it and kill it.
找到目标消灭它
Scanning for target.
扫描目标中
Scanning zone.
扫描区域
Kill track 5205.Target acquired.
攻击轨迹5205 目标已获取
Target acquired. Break.
目标已获取 完毕
Kill track 0845, aye.
攻击轨迹0845 明白
Mss, kill track 0845.
多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹0845
Missile ready to fire.
导弹准备发射
Missile clear. 2-2-0, 30.
导弹发射 航向220 高度30
30,000.
距离三万英尺
Target confirmed kill.
目标清除
Good afternoon Nathan James. This is the Captain.
下午好 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是舰长
After four very challenging months at the top of the world,
在世界之巅经历了四个月的艰巨挑战之后
we have just passed our final test,
我们刚刚通过了终极测试
and I'm proud to say you did it with flying colors.
我很自豪地说 你们完成的相当出色
I'm asking the Pentagon if we can break radio silence today
我正请示五角大楼 今天能否取消无线电静默
and make calls and e-mail.
打打电♥话♥ 发发邮件
Bravo zulu to each and every one of you.
向你们所有人表示祝贺
Enjoy your success, 'cause we're going home.
享受你们的成功吧 因为我们要回家了
Gonna drop to 50 below. Get them off the ice.
气温即将降至零下50度 带他们从冰原回来
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Dr. Scott, come in.
斯科特博士 请回答
Dr. Scott, are you there?
斯科特博士 听到了吗
Please respond.
请回答
Dr. Scott, come in.
斯科特博士 请回答
You have got to be kidding me.
你们是在逗我吧
We're so close.
我们就要成功了
We need to make sure the isolate isn't contaminated.
我们得确认隔离状态没有被污染过
We need more samples.
我们需要更多样本
It's all right, Rachel. We can come back tomorrow.
没事的 蕾切尔 我们可以明天再来
Ma'am, we've been trying to reach you.
女士 我们一直在试图联♥系♥你
C.O. wants you back on the ship.
指挥官想让你回舰上去
You can tell the Captain that I'll return when I'm ready.
你告诉舰长我准备好了就会回去
It wasn't an invitation, ma'am.
这可不是邀请 女士
Right now. Captain's orders.
现在就回去 舰长的命令
Landing check is complete. Gear down and locked.
着陆准备已完成 起落架放下锁定
20 feet.
20英尺
10 feet.
10英尺
Wheels down.
着陆
We haul ass from here, we can make it back for the series.
我们抓紧时间 还能赶回去看比赛
You don't really think the cubs are still in it.
你不会真的以为那帮菜鸟还有赢的希望吧
It's the weakest division in baseball.
这是棒球联赛里最弱的分区
We were six games up when we left.
我们离开时打赢了六场比赛
Yeah, that was June. And they're the cubs.
那是六月的事 他们都是新人
Captain Chandler, you had no right to pull me from my work.
钱德勒舰长 你没有权利干涉我的工作
I'm gonna go check on the, uh... yeah.
我要去检查一下...好的
Those men are here to support me.
那些人来这里是为了支持我的工作
You don't send them to bring me in.
你不能派他们带我回来
Those men are sailors in the U.S. navy
那些人是美国海军的水兵
and report directly to me. I say when I am done and ready.
直接向我汇报 等我弄完准备好就回来
My work is vital here, and I have finally found
我的工作至关重要 我终于找到了
what I'm looking for! Doctor!
一直在寻找的东西 博士
First of all, thanks for checking in.
首先 谢谢你上船
Think this is the first time you said more than three words
这是我们离开诺福克后 你头一次跟我说话
to me since we left Norfolk.
超过三个词
Well, I am sorry that I haven't had you over for tea.
那我很抱歉没请你喝茶
You know, your attitude was mildly charming back in June in Virginia
你这态度在六月的维吉尼亚还算有魅力
but up here, at 50 below,
但在这里 零下50度
when none of us have talked to our families in four months,
四个月来我们都没跟家人通过话
not so charming.
你这态度就没那么有魅力了
Yeah, well, charm wasn't exactly my pri Still talking.
实际上魅力并不是我的 还说呢
Now, I think I've been more than a gracious host --
我觉得我不仅是位热情友好的主人
taxied you and your assistant around the islands here
载着你和你的助手到这里的岛屿
so you could chase after your ducks.
让你能够追逐你的鸭群们
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表