剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You're not feeling so good, huh?
感觉不太舒服吧
The virus already has you in its clutches.
病毒已经占了上风
The cavalry has arrived.
救兵终于来了
You okay, sir?
没事吧 长官
I'm fine. This your idea, Burk?
没事 是你的主意吗 博克
Can't take all the credit, but I'm happy to be here, sir.
不全是我的功劳 不过能来救你我深感荣幸
Yeah. We'll talk about this later.
是啊 回头再聊
Where's Dr. Scott?
斯科特博士呢
The lab should be one level down, back aft.
实验室应该在船尾的下一层
We'll pick her up on the way to the extract point, off the flight deck.
撤离点在飞行甲板 去的路上救她
Let's move.
走吧
Like clockwork.
这么准时
Stingray, this is tiger shark.
刺鳐 这里是虎鲨
Rally point one is a go. Package in hand.
1号♥集结点就绪 包裹已到手
Moving to rally point two. How copy? Copy that.
前往2号♥集结点 收到没 收到
No, sir, lab is --
不 长官 实验室...
Sir, lab is this way.
实验室在这边
Captain, this is officer country.
舰长 这是军官舱
Sir? Sir?
长官 长官
Sir, what are you looking for?
长官 您在找什么
Asmik.
阿斯米克
You want off this ship, come with me right now.
想要离开这艘船 现在就跟我走
Cossetti, Cruz, I want you to escort Mrs. Tophet
卡塞提 克鲁兹 你们护送托非特夫人
and her daughter to the extraction point. Yes, sir.
和她女儿前往撤离点 遵命
Rest of you, with me. We're going to get Dr. Scott.
剩下的跟我走 去救斯科特博士
Clear!
安全
You come with me...now.
你马上跟我走
But I still need to give him the second part of his vaccine.
可我还得给他打第二针疫苗
Admiral wants you. You must come with me now.
将军找你 你跟我走
But if we leave the room and the vaccine test fails,
可要是我走了 疫苗试验失败了
Ruskov will kill both me and you.
拉斯科夫会把我们俩都杀了
Do it. Quick.
那你快点
No! Hey, hey... Pierce the plastic,
不要 要是把塑料布打穿
everyone on this ship dies -- you first.
这艘船上所有人都得死 第一个就是你
I helped you!
我刚才帮了你
Ma'am, it's us. Drop your weapon.
女士 是我们 放下武器
Doctor, put the weapon down!
博士 把枪放下
I'll be damned.
我惨了
Dolphin, this is tiger shark. Rally point two is a go.
海豚 我是虎鲨 第二集♥合♥点准备就绪
Shut her down.
废了它
Here we go. Move it out.
好了 撤吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
走 我们走
I can almost smell the sea air.
我都快闻到新鲜空气的味道了
I knew we'd make a sailor out of you.
我们把你训练成了一个优秀的水手
Stingray, this is tiger shark. Are you in position?
刺鳐 我是虎鲨 准备就绪了吗
That's affirmative.
是的
Hang on.
等等
There's no way they haven't checked our cells yet.
他们不可能还没发现我们跑了
Sir?
舰长
No alarms.
但是没有警报
Not one call over the 1MC, nothing over the radios?
主线路上没人说话 无线电也悄无声息
They're waiting for us on the other side of that hatch.
他们肯定在舱门那一侧守株待兔
The stern is blown. We need a new way off this ship now.
不能走船尾了 我们需要马上另想办法离开
Stingray, tiger shark. Primary extract is blown.
刺鳐 我是虎鲨 主撤退方案失败
I repeat -- Oscar is no good.
重复 奥斯卡方案告吹
Very clever, commander.
真聪明啊 指挥官
They are here. This way!
他们在这里 这边
They're here. Let's go. Let's go, let's go!
他们在这里 快 快走
Stay right there.
待着不要动
This way, ma'am. Come on, come on, come on.
这边来 女士 快快快
Darling, be brave. Mom!
亲爱的 要勇敢 妈妈
Stand there. Stand -- stand there. The ladder...
就是那里 就是那里 梯子...
Get through.
钻过去
It's okay. Come with me.
没事 跟我来
Get down! Stay down. Stay down!
趴下 压低 压低
Clear!
安全
Got visual.
看到人了
Contact!
交火
Danny, do it!
丹尼 动手
You rocked it, man!
太棒了 兄弟
You really rocked it!
简直太棒了
We did it, sir.
我们成功了 长官
We did it.
我们成功了
Cossetti!
卡塞提
Cossetti! Talk to me, buddy, talk to me!
卡塞提 说话 兄弟 说话
He's been hit!
他中弹了
Cossetti, come on! Stay with me!
卡塞提 撑住 坚持住
Come in.
进来
Daddy!
爸爸
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表