剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Come in. Anyone? Anybody out there?
有人吗 有人能听到吗
We're sick.
我们被感染了
I'm broadcasting in the blind.
我现在在盲发[指不知道是否有人能收到]
Mama? Mama?
妈妈 妈妈
Mama? In the blind!
妈妈 在盲发
Mama, please don't fall asleep.
妈妈 别睡着
Mama, we're gonna get you help. Wake up, mama, please!
妈妈 我们会找到人帮你的 醒醒
Anyone, please? Anyone out there?
有人吗 有人能听到吗
Anyone -- damn it!
有人吗 混♥蛋♥
Mama, please don't fall asleep! Wake up, mama!
妈妈 别睡着 醒醒 妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You sure you have enough for the whole crew?
你确定疫苗够全船人的量吗
And 50 or 60 more.
再多五六十个也可以
When we get home,
等我们回到家
we can use this as a vaccine and a cure?
可以用作疫苗或是治愈药物
The uninfected will be immunized, and...
还没有被感染的可以免疫
the sick can be cured,
已经被感染的可以被治愈
Providing they're not too far gone.
只要情况还没太糟
After all the failures and the false starts,
经历过那么多次失败
I just feel so --
我现在感觉很
Happy?
开心
I can't truly remember the last time
我已经不记得上一次感到开心
that I felt that emotion.
是什么时候了
Still so much to do. We have to mass produce it,
还有很多事要做 我们要大批量生产
we have to distribute it.
还得分发出去
Thank God... Rachel...
谢天谢地 蕾切尔
You did it.
你办到了
Let's enjoy the moment.
享受此刻吧
I told her how I feel.
我告诉过她我的感觉
I mean...
简直是
basically spilled my guts to her.
掏心掏肺了
I mean, sure, I'm spiking a 104-degree fever,
确实 我当时发烧40度
But still.
但是还是说了
"You make me wanna love again."
你让我想重新爱一次
I actually said that.
我真这么说了
And what does she give me? Zip.
她又给了我什么回应 什么都没有
What I understand about women, you fit in a shot glass.
我对女人的了解也就那么点了
I don't need to tell you.
我不说你也知道
Hey, how are you feeling?
感觉如何
I don't get seasick, so...
我不晕船的 所以
I've never seen morning sickness on a D.D.G. before.
我还没在导弹驱逐舰上见过人晨吐呢
Have you seen a nursery?
见过托儿所吗
No.
也没
Form up.
列队
Okay, here's the deal.
事情是这样的
We are presently attempting to make contact
我们正在试图和德瑞克堡的
with the infectious disease lab at Fort Detrick,
传染病医学研究所取得联♥系♥
As it has just the facility Dr. Scott requires
因为那里有斯科特博士所要求的大规模生产
for mass producing the cure.
治愈药物所需的设备
So far we've had no joy.
目前还没什么好消息
I'll be honest --
说实话
knowing how deadly this plague is and how fast it spreads,
我们都知道这场瘟疫有多致命 传播有多快
I don't have any confidence
我对于是否还有生还者这件事
that there's gonna be any survivors, so...
并不抱太大的希望
That being said,
话虽如此
there's a reason they call it a fort.
那里毕竟是个堡垒
And if anyone can hold their own,
如果有什么人能坚持下来
it's our friends in the U.S. Army.
一定是我们的陆军朋友了
Master chief.
军士长
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I want to address the issue that's on all of our minds.
我要说的是我们都在想的一件事
On our way up the coast,
沿着海岸线往上开
our ship will be passing right by Norfolk -- by home.
我们会经过诺福克市 我们的家
And our comms team tells us
通讯人员说
we could pick up some orphan signals from random cell towers
我们可能会从某个信♥号♥♥塔或还在运作的服务器
or servers still online.
收到一些求救信♥号♥♥
You may even get a phone call
如果电力恢复了
if they've restored power on land.
我们甚至还有可能会接到电♥话♥
It's unlikely, but I just wanna prepare you.
虽然机会不大 但是我还是想让你们知道
We don't know what to expect when we get back to the states.
我们也不知道回到美国后会发生什么
The only way to help the people we love
帮助我们所爱之人的唯一办法
is to deliver Dr. Scott and the cure
是将斯科特博士和治愈药物
to a secure and workable lab.
送到一个安全并可运作的实验室
Detrick's our best bet, so that's our mission.
德瑞克堡可能性最大 那就是我们的任务
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Carry on.
继续吧
Any station in this net vicinity
德瑞克堡美国陆军传染病医学研究所
of Fort Detrick U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D.,
附近的接收站请注意
this is U.S.S. Nathan James, over.
这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥ 完毕
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Captain, S.S.E.S. reports that the keyhole satellite
舰长 船只信♥号♥♥监控站报告说50秒后
will be flying over our whiskey in 50 seconds.
锁眼卫星将在我们上空飞过
Unable to steer,
我们无法对齐操控
but they did manage to break the uplink/downlink encryption.
但是他们破解了卫星的数据上/下行加密
Bringing up the feed now.
画面来了
It's traveling fast. Too fast, sir.
移♥动♥的很快 是太快了 长官
There's no one left at home to control it.
没人在控制它
When it gets over the area,
等它到位
we'll have less than a minute to capture the images we can.
我们有不到一分钟的时间获取画面
We just need enough to chart a clear route
只要能让我们弄明白上岸后
from the land to the lab.
怎么去实验室就行了
We've tapped into one of the air force's spy satellites
我们连上了空军的一个间谍卫星
to check the traffic to Fort Detrick.
来获取到德瑞克堡的路线
Well, why not send your helicopter or drone?
为什么不派直升机或是无人驾驶飞机
No more fuel.
没有燃料了
They spent it all looking for me.
找我的时候都用完了
Satellite passing over us.
卫星从我们上空经过了
Come on, give us something.
快 给我们点东西
There it is.
有了
Home.
家
That's interstate 70.
那是70号♥州际公路
If it's clear, it'll get us all the way to Detrick.
如果路况好 可以一直通到德瑞克堡
There'll be some image blur, but I'll get you closer, sir.
图像会有些模糊 但是我尽量放大 长官
That's a mass evacuation.
那是大规模疏散
Take us north a mile. Aye, sir.
往北一英里 是 长官
Any station this net vicinity
德瑞克堡美国陆军传染病医学研究所
of Fort Detrick U.S.A.M.R.I.I.D.,
附近的接收站请注意
This is U.S.S. Nathan james...
这里是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
That red "X" -- some sort of quarantine?
那个红色X 是隔离标志吗
More like a warning sign to stay away.
更像是让人离远点的警告
Looks like people took it seriously.
看起来不是闹着玩的
Sir, the satellite's approaching Dort Detrick.
长官 卫星接近德瑞克堡了
I say again,
再一次
anyone at Fort Detrick, please respond.
有没有在德瑞克堡的 请回复
The laboratory building's in the center of campus.
实验大楼在营区中心
Roger that, ma'am. Zooming in.
明白 图像放大
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
It's been completely destroyed.
已经被彻底摧毁了
The lab, the containment areas, the equipment, everything.
实验室 防护区域 装备 全都没了
Nothing else on the base was burned.
基地里的其他地方并没有被烧毁
That lab was targeted.
攻击目标就是实验室
Who would've done that?
谁会这么做
Slow down! Slow down!
减速 减速
Stop the car.
停车
Where you goin'?
你们要去哪儿
My family's sick. They need help.
我的家人被感染 他们需要帮助
Can't go this way. Turn around.
不能再往前了 回头吧
Please. Please, we're just trying --
求你了 我们只是想
trying to get to olympia. Olympia can't help you.
想去奥利匹亚 奥林匹亚帮不了你
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表