剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
but at least three of them peeled off towards your ship
但至少有三个离群去了你们舰船
with rocket launchers.
带着火箭筒
You're just telling me this now?
你现在才说这个吗
You're the one asking the questions.
是你才问的
Nathan James, Vulture 1 -- be advised,
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹫一号♥ 请注意
hostiles are armed with RPGs
敌方装备有火箭推进榴弹
and appear to be en route to your whiskey.
似乎在向你所在方向推进
Tiger 1, Nathan James -- cease pumping.
猛虎一号♥ 我是内森·詹姆斯号♥ 停止输油
Shut it down now. Secure fueling.
立刻关闭 守卫燃料供给
So, what can you tell me about this food warehouse?
这个食品仓库你了解多少
I can tell you how to get in there,
我可以告诉你怎么进去
but it's gonna mean getting your hands dirty.
但你就得亲手杀人了
I've dirtied them before.
我早就亲手杀过人了
Tom Chandler, C.O. Nathan James, U.S. Navy.
汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥指挥官
Tex Nolan.
特克斯·诺兰
Welcome to Gitmo.
欢迎来到关塔那摩
Man, only got 15 P.S.I.
伙计 我压力只剩15PSI
Shit. I'm at 9%.
完了 我只有9%
All right, guys, listen to me.
好 大家听我说
We got a job to do here, and we're not finished yet.
我们有任务在身 还没完成
No supplies, no vaccine.
没有物资 就没疫苗
No vaccine, no going home, no seeing your families.
没有疫苗 就回不了家 见不了亲人
Lieutenant Green, please don't take any more chances.
格林上尉 请别冒险
Follow my lead.
听我指挥
We'll be out of here in less than 10, got it?
我们十分钟内就能出去了 明白吗
Let's do this thing.
大家来吧
Did he hear me?
他听到我了吗
He heard you.
听到了
Bridge, CCS -- we're still taking on fuel.
舰桥 我是控制室 燃油依然在注入
Tiger Team, what the hell's going on down there?
猛虎小队 怎么回事
The valve is frozen!
阀门卡住了
We're working on it, Sir!
我们正在努力 长官
Come on!
快啊
Ma'am, stand back.
长官 请退后
X.O., recommend disengaging the fuel hose on our end.
大副 请求从船身处分离燃油管
And spill the oil into the harbor while thay have RPGs?
他们有火箭筒 还要把燃油漏在港口吗
Hell, no.
不行
T.A.O., Bridge -- we have hostiles incoming.
作战官 我是舰桥 有敌人来袭
Find me a target.
给我找出来
Again. 1, 2...
再来 一 二
Nathan James, the valve stem is shot, sir.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 阀杆破损 长官
We cannot stop the fuel.
无法停止燃料注入
Incoming!
有炮弹
Ma'am!
长官
Nathan James, this is MPA.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是主推进器管制助理
The Chief Engineer's been hit.
轮机长中弹
We need the doc up here, A.S.A.P.!
这里需要医生 尽快
T.A.O., give me a targeting solution on that fuel-maintenance terminal.
作战官 需要燃料维护终端的位置
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
O.S. 1, range and bearing to the terminal?
1号♥陆地测量员 终端的方位是多少
Rough bearing 220, approximately 1,500 yards.
220度左右 距离约1500码
They're going for the fuel tank.
他们冲着燃料罐去了
They're gonna blow the whole ship!
他们要炸船
CIC, bridge -- where's my target acquisition?
舰桥呼叫战斗信息中心 目标方位呢
Slew left 30.
左转30度
Roger that. 30 degrees.
收到 30度
Bridge, surface -- target acquired.
舰桥 水上目标已锁定
Fire.
开火
Tiger team, Nathan James
内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫猛虎小队
Doc Rios is en route.
里欧斯医生已出发
E.T.A. five minutes.
预计5分钟后抵达
Vulture, Cobra, Nathan James -- all known hostiles neutralized
内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫秃鹫 眼镜蛇
in the vicinity of the fuel pier.
燃料罐附近敌方单位已清除
Vulture Team, copy that.
秃鹫小队收到
So, where are they gonna be?
他们要去哪
Oatmeal and baked beans -- it's the new women and children.
找燕麦和烘豆罐头 现在这两样最重要
They're holed up in that warehouse.
都藏在仓库里呢
They're gonna make us come in and get them.
他们就是想让我们进去拿
Captain.
舰长
Animals.
禽兽
Revenge is best served cold.
君子报仇十年不晚
Let's eat.
行动吧
Lieutenant Green, you have everything I need.
格林上尉 我要的你都拿到了
Please get out of there now.
快离开吧
Cobra 1, copy.
眼镜蛇一号♥收到
Proceeding to extract.
准备撤离
Go!
走
Sir, Cobra Team's trapped inside the hospital!
长官 眼镜蛇小队被困在医院里了
They're running out of air.
空气储备不足了
We located the shooters outside the hospital?
外面开枪的人在哪
Do we have a target? Negative, sir.
找到了吗 没有 长官
Patch me in to Green.
给我接格林
I'm out of air! 2%.
我没空气了 2%
Almost nothing.
要没了
Couple of minutes, max!
最多撑几分钟
Cobra, I'm gonna peel off Vulture
眼镜蛇 我派秃鹫过去
to give you reinforcements.
增援你们
No, it's a negative, sir. They're too far away.
不 没用 长官 他们太远了
They will never get here in time.
肯定来不及
But I got an idea. Copy that.
但我有个主意 收到
Vulture Team preparing to hit the warehouse.
秃鹫小队准备攻击仓库
Lead the way.
带路吧
Where are they?
他们在哪
Grenade!
手雷
Cruz, what's your status?
克鲁兹 汇报情况
We're on the stairs approaching the roof.
楼梯间 准备上屋顶
10 seconds out. Check.
10秒钟后抵达 明白
We got this, boy.
没问题的 小子
No worries.
不用担心
Troops are on the ropes.
队员已抵达屋顶
Extracting now.
马上行动
We're in position.
已就位
Stand by to engage.
准备开火
Get them!
干掉他们
Man down! Man down!
有人中枪 有人中枪
Damn it! We need the doc out here!
该死 这里需要医生
Sir, he's still with Tiger 1 by the fueling station.
长官 他还在燃料站救治猛虎一号♥
Commander...
中校
I worked a year in a trauma ward in Mogadishu.
我在摩加迪沙的急症室待过一年
Gear up.
准备出发
Stay with me, Cruz.
挺住 克鲁兹
Just stay with me.
要挺住
You get him stabilized,
一旦稳住他的情况
you get the hell off the beach.
马上离开海岸
First whiff of hostilities, you are out of there.
一有风吹草动马上撤退
You got it?
明白了吗
I read you loud and clear, Commander.
明白 中校
T.A.O., I want 5-inch
作战官 五英寸口径主炮
and CIWS in surface mode
和近战武器系统做好准备
all focused on that beach.
目标对准海岸
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
What have we got? What're you doing here?!
什么情况 你来干什么
Where's the doc?! He's up at the fueling tank.
医生呢 他在燃料罐那
Your chief engineer was injured, as well.
你们的轮机长也伤了
Lay him down.
让他平躺
Get him down.
放下
Here you go. You, hold that.
好了 你拿着这个
Set up a perimeter.
四周设置警戒
Yes, sir.
遵命
Gimme something to watch. Come on.
拜托 快给个读数
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表