剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
there's a... a voice inside you.
你的心中有个声音
Maybe it's your highest self, maybe it's the voice of God.
可能是你的最高自我 可能是上帝的声音
I don't know, but... It's a voice of...hope.
我不知道 但是 那是希望的声音
You've listened to it so far.
至此 你一直在遵循那个声音
All you have to do is keep listening.
你只需要继续听下去
Our journey does not end here.
我们不会止步于此
"And moses answered the people, 'do not be afraid.
摩西回答人们 "不要害怕
"'Stand firm, and you will see the deliverance
"坚持住 你们将会见证到
"'the lord will bring you today.
"神明今日将带你们脱离苦海
"'the lord will fight for you.
"神明会为你们而战
You need only be still.'"
你们只需要坚持下去"
Trust that there's something else out there,
要相信神明的力量
something bigger than ourselves, something better,
比我们更强 更伟大的力量
'cause right now we feel very, very small.
因为此刻我们感觉自己非常渺小
We're not too proud to say we need help,
我们耻于开口承认我们需要帮助
and we need it right now.
我们现在就需要
So we bow our heads together,
所以我们一同谦卑地低下头
and we lift this prayer to you
向你祈祷
and ask that you
请求你保护我们
protect us so that we may do good in the world that you made.
让我们能在你创造的大地上播洒美好
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Boats! Prepare to launch the chutes!
全员注意 准备发射降落伞
Port side, on my mark!
左舷 听我命令
3...2...1. Fire!
三 二 一 发射
Second gun! Fire!
第二发 发射
Third gun!
第三发
Fire!
发射
Holy shit.
天呐
Hell, yeah.
太棒了
Set modified condition three. Bring up that case!
调到三号♥模式 把箱子拉上来
Aye, sir.
是的 长官
Okay. Gently does it.
好的 慢慢拉
Easy.
轻点
Central, this is M.P.A..
损管中心 我是主推进器管制助理
Close load circuits on the impeller alternators.
关掉叶轮发电机上的负荷电路
Let's do this thing.
开始行动吧
Bravo zulu, Mr. Chung.
好样的 小钟
This is U.S.S. Nathan James,
我们是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥
Hailing any vessel in our vicinity.
呼叫附近的船只
We are operating without radar.
我们没有开启雷达
We believe we are approximately a hundred miles east,
我们在塞拉纳岛东北部
northeast of Serrana Bank.
往东约一百英里处
We've been over two days without water.
我们已经两天没有淡水了
Hailing any vessel...
呼叫在塞拉纳岛
in the vicinity of Serrana Bank.
附近的船只
We are in distress and require assistance.
我们处于危难之中 请求支援
Sail still holding, sir.
舰艇还在行进 长官
Winds from the north, northeast at 14 knots.
北方风向 向东北方向行驶 速度14节
Making 4 knots over water, sir.
超过水速4节 长官
How long till engines up?
引擎还有多久能启动
Four hours.
四小时
Go for X.O.
我是大副
X.O., I've got 10 more down.
大副 又倒下了10人
I think it's time to stand on all non-essential watch stations.
是时候撤下所有不必要的守卫岗了
Copy that. Proceed.
收到 批准执行
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought we'd make up more time.
我以为我们能争取到更多时间
All right, my friends, you're gonna be just fine, okay?
好了 朋友们 你们会没事的
You're all right. Head up.
你没事的 抬起头
Just sip. There you go. Keep still.
一小口 好了 躺好
Keep still.
躺着不要动
Okay, uh, take small sips. Careful.
好的 一小口 慢慢来
That's good.
很好
Can I join you all?
我能加入你们吗
Are you kiddin' me?
当然可以
Bring it here, Right beside ol' Tex.
来吧 坐特克斯边上
How you feeling? Are you all right?
感觉如何 还好吗
We're not gonna make it, are we?
我们撑不下去了对不对
Captain?
舰长
Incoming low slow flying objects 20 degrees relative.
20度左右方向低空有物体飞来
Identify as seagulls.
物体判断为海鸥
Birds mean land.
有鸟就有陆地
Radar's still down, sir, but... that sounds pretty good to me.
虽然雷达没反应 但是我感觉是好事
Water.
淡水
We made it.
我们成功了
We made it, sir.
我们成功了 舰长
I believe there are a few of you who have earned some R&R.
你们有人该去好好疗养一下了
See?
看到没
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Never doubted it, sir.
从未怀疑过 舰长
Guess we got a beach after all.
总算是有海滩了
We sure did.
是啊
Fire it up.
来吧
I don't see a cup of water in your hand.
你怎么没盛杯水喝
Take this one, too. Take this one, too.
这杯给你吧 这杯给你才是
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好
Mr. Chung!
小钟
Figured you could use this.
我想你可以来点这个
Fresh from the island.
刚从岛上弄的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I, uh, got the auxiliary power up.
辅助电源已经启用
At least we can keep the doctor's work on ice
至少可以让博士的研制成果保持低温
while I make the repairs.
我好进行维修
You did well, Lieutenant.
干得漂亮 中尉
Ah, I don't know, sir.
我不知道 长官
I keep thinking maybe I could have prevented that fire
我一直在想要是再仔细点检查过滤器的话
if I'd checked the filters better.
或许可以避免那场火灾的发生
Maybe, but it was your idea and ingenuity
可能吧 但是你想出的好主意
that saved the virus.
才保全了病毒
Let's just say I'm looking forward
我现在只期望
to the chief engineer getting back on her feet.
轮机长快点好起来
Well, you're finding your way.
你也慢慢上道了
We all are.
我们都是
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Let's see what you got.
有什么本领尽管使出来吧
Are you watching?
你在看吗
I'm watching it, all right. I'm watching.
当然在看啊 当然在看
The hands. Hands. All hands. I'm all hands.
用手 用了啊 双手都用了 全力以赴
I'm all hands!
全力以赴
Hey there, Mary Poppins. You wanna get in on this?
你好 美女 要来一起玩吗
Um, maybe another time.
下次吧
I'm an excellent teacher. I have no doubt.
我最擅长教人了 我看也是
So you gotta move those hips for the hula.
跳草裙舞关键是扭胯哦
I bet you could.
你自己好好扭吧
Where you going? Over this way.
你要去哪里 这边
Need an escort?
需要陪同吗
Maybe I'll take a rain check on that.
还是下次吧
All right. All right.
好吧 好
Dude, rain check!
哥们 下次哦
Lock and load, ladies. It's hula time.
快准备好 美女们 来跳草裙舞了
Little bit of coconut milk,
一点椰子汁
and a little bit of somethin'-somethin'.
再加一点神奇配料
Somethin'somethin'. Well, it's water.
神奇配料 就是水
But it's better than rum today, right?
今天水可比朗姆酒好多了 对吧
Yep. Cheers.
是啊 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Let me guess. I'm not going to the island.
我来猜猜 是不是不让我上岛了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表