剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
From here, seven to ten days, probably.
从这里出发大概要七至十天吧
Not sure if we're gonna have to refuel.
不确定我们是否得补给燃料
And where will that be?
要从哪儿补给
It's above my pay grade, man.
这我就不知道了 哥们儿
Have any idea what they'll do with me?
你知道他们会怎么处理我吗
Wherever we end up, I'm sure we'll find a little place
无论我们停在哪里 我相信都能找个小房♥间
to make a cell for you.
把你关起来的
It's the end of days.
世界末日了
You really think the Captain will bother with that?
你真以为舰长会为此费心吗
He ain't gonna let you roam free. Why should he?
他不会放了你的 他干嘛要那么做
This is madness.
真是疯了
The fate of the world hangs in the balance.
世界的命运仍悬于一线
I can be of help to Dr. Scott.
我能帮助斯科特博士
It was me who found the altered gene
他们让我回实验室的时候
when they let me back in the lab.
是我发现了变异基因
You tried to kill everyone on the ship.
你曾打算害死船上所有人
And I didn't go through with it.
我并没有付诸行动
I was scared,
我当时很害怕
desperate to save my family from Ruskov.
一心想从拉斯科夫手里救出我的家人
Look, man, I can't help you.
兄弟 我帮不了你
And if I could, I wouldn't.
就算可以 我也不会帮你
So let's just stick to chess, okay?
所以我们还是只管下棋吧 好吗
Save your whining for someone else
留着你的牢骚跟别人说吧
or take it up with the Captain.
或者去找舰长谈
Check.
将军
I'm sorry.
对不起
I increased the concentration of her vaccine
我增加了给它的疫苗浓度
and gave her some epinephrine,
还注射了肾上腺素
though I can't say that I am altogether hopeful.
但我不敢打包票
But you expected this could happen.
但你预计可能有效果
I expected that there might be some setbacks.
我预计可能会遇到一些挫折
The virus seems to be a little bit more complicated to target
要找出合适的病毒似乎比我预期的
than I anticipated.
要复杂一点
And the added gene might not be one
被♥插♥入的基因可能不是
that I've identified as of yet.
我目前识别出的那个
So you don't really have an answer
那到底哪里不对
for what's going wrong?
你真的还没有答案吗
I'm still trying to figure out what the right questions are.
我还在努力寻找正确的问题
You've gotta be kidding me.
你不是在开玩笑吧
This is all part of the scientific process.
这都是科学流程的一部分
You heard what I told the crew earlier.
你听到我之前是怎么跟船员们说的了
I did, and I kinda wish you hadn't been so optimistic.
我听到了 我希望你没那么乐观就好了
Really? I said that I was ready to test.
是吗 我说我准备好进行测试了
I did not say that I had the vaccine.
我可没说我有疫苗了
You brought tea. You said you would've brought champagne.
你跑来跟我喝茶 还说本来应该开香槟的
I am making progress.
我在进展之中
It doesn't seem like it.
看起来可不像
The biggest breakthroughs almost always come
最大的突破总是在
after the most enormous setbacks.
无数次的挫折后
You just need to be patient.
你只需要耐心等待
And how you gonna dispose of them?
那你打算怎么处置它们
They're going to need to be tossed overboard.
得把它们扔到海里去
I can't leave them there rotting.
不能让它们在那儿腐烂
Do it at night.
晚上扔
Flight deck.
从飞行甲板上扔
If anyone asks,
如果有人问
just tell them that's hazardous waste...
就说那是有害垃圾
Which is what it is.
也的确是
There's no way they all died.
它们不可能都死了啊
Six for six.
六只全死了
She has no idea why. Jesus.
她也不知道为什么 上帝啊
I thought you said she had it.
你不是说她已经研制成功了
Apparently it's a little more complicated than that.
很明显没那么简单
She's got 28 more, right?
她还有28只 对吗
And if she keeps testing six at a time,
如果她继续这样一次测试六只
it might not leave her much wiggle room.
那也没几次可以做了
I don't wanna burn any more fuel or time moving towards home
我不想在可能要开回尼加拉瓜的情况下
when we may be turning around and heading back to Nicaragua.
还浪费时间和燃油往家开
So we're stopping the ship.
那我们就停止前进
Well, the closer we get to home,
离家越近
the harder it's gonna be on everyone if we reverse course.
再要离开就越难
We just told everyone
我们刚刚告诉大家
she's on the verge of having the vaccine.
她很快就能研制出疫苗了
Now what are we saying?
现在又该怎么解释
She's gonna be discreet
她会很谨慎地
with how she disposes of the monkeys.
处理那些猴子的
Well, I'm good with that.
我没问题
If we go dead in the water without a plan,
如果我们停船不动却不说明原因
people are gonna start scratching their heads
大家会想知道到底怎么回事
and chattering.
会开始议论的
We just have to stall for a couple days,
我们只需要拖延几天
just until we know what we're dealing with.
直到知道具体情况为止
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir.
长官
Any idea why the captain stopped the ship?
知道为什么舰长会下令停船吗
The officers are just trying to figure out where to go
军官们想弄明白去哪里
to make the vaccine.
生产疫苗
Really?
真的吗
Well, they don't wanna waste fuel
他们可不想开错方向
going in the wrong direction now.
浪费燃料
That's odd,
真奇怪
because the only possible places which could
因为唯一一个可以
accommodate the manufacturing are in North America.
生产疫苗的地方就在北美
Well, maybe they're thinking about
也许他们想去
going to Brazil or Venezuela.
巴西或者委内瑞拉
I'm sure they got labs there.
那里肯定也有实验室
Brazil and Venezuela were the hottest zones in this hemisphere.
巴西和委内瑞拉是南半球疫情热区
What does heat have to do with it?
这和热不热有什么关系
Hot zones, Bacon.
热区就是重灾区 培根
98% death rates.
百分之九十八的死亡率
There is no way anchoring south of here
从这里往南去是绝不可能考虑的事情
could even be contemplated, and Dr. Scott knows it.
斯科特博士知道这一点
I'm sure there's somewhere else.
肯定还有其他地方
Puerto Rico has a lab.
波多黎各有个实验室
But would the Captain wanna go anywhere near there
但是舰长会想去那里吗
when Ruskov may still be somewhere off the Cuban coast?
拉斯科夫也许还在古巴的海岸线呢
Something's wrong, Bacon. Let me assure you.
事情不对劲 培根 我向你保证
Wrong how?
怎么不对劲
Dr. Scott's experiments must be failing.
斯科特博士的试验一定失败了
Well, you said yourself that they should be using you.
你自己也说了他们应该让你帮忙
If they were really failing, don't you think they would be?
如果真的失败了 他们会不来找你吗
Your captain's a stubborn man.
你们的舰长很固执
He hates to admit he's wrong, and as a result,
他不愿意承认自己错了 正因为此
the wrong people get punished.
不相关的人受到了牵连
He just about tore a hole in the hull evading the Russians
他为了躲避俄♥国♥人差点撞破了船身
because he didn't wanna share the ingredients for the vaccine.
因为他不想分享研制疫苗所需的原料
Then he almost got everyone killed
然后海水过滤装置出现故障
when the water filtration broke.
差点就害死了所有人
That crazy stunt with the parachutes...
而利用降落伞发动引擎
nobody's knows what's happening until it's over.
人们也是结束之后才知道怎么回事
I speak the truth, Bacon.
我说的都是真的 培根
Whether or not you want to hear it is another matter,
你想不想听是另外一回事
but your captain is hiding something from you.
但你们的舰长一定有事瞒着你们
You're relieved, my man.
你可以休息了 伙计
Anything?
有什么情况吗
Not a peep.
没有
Think we're really the only ones left?
你觉得真的只有我们活下来了吗
Russians are still out there somewhere.
还有一群俄♥国♥人呢
What the hell is she doin'?
她在搞什么鬼
She killed six more.
她又弄死了六个
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表