剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This time, it only took four hours.
这次只用了四个小时
How did that happen?
怎么回事
She tried something different.
她尝试了其他办法
She's obviously going in the wrong direction.
但是很明显不对路
Do we need to bring in Quincy?
要找昆西吗
Maybe she needs another set of hands.
也许她需要有人帮一把
Well, she said "No."
她说不要
He's not gonna be able to help much at this point.
这个点上他也帮不了什么
Well, does she have a game plan? She's modifying
那她有主意吗 她在修改
and experimenting.
以及试验
That's all she can tell me.
她只能说这么多
Keep me posted.
有情况及时告诉我
I heard blood comes out of, like, every orifice.
我听说会七窍流血
Dude, come on. What?
伙计 别说了 怎么了
We saw shit at Gitmo, and it wasn't pretty.
我们在关塔那摩都看到了 那情况可不妙
You saw a live one?
你看到活人了吗
No, man, they were dead, but...
不 都死了 但是
rats were chowing down on their bodies.
老鼠在啃食他们的尸体
It was disgusting.
非常恶心
I hope those C.B.R. suits really work.
希望防化服真的有用
Of course they work.
当然有用
Yeah, but when we were at Gitmo, we never even put our masks on.
但是我们在关塔那摩时可没戴面具
It was just the protocol, man, to save the oxygen.
那只是防护程序 伙计 为了节省氧气
And when you got near those sick people in Nicaragua,
当你在尼加拉瓜接近那些感染者的时候
how long did it take to get your masks on?
戴上面罩要多久
Jesus! Will you fellas just relax?
老天 你们能淡定点吗
Nobody got exposed,
我们没人接触病原
and the lady doc gave us a test when we got back on board.
而且回舰的时候那个女医生还给我们做了检测
Now are we gonna play cards or what?
我们还打不打牌了
Seven-card stud. Deuces and one-eyed jacks are wild.
七张梭哈 2和黑桃红心J是百搭牌
Wild cards? Where you from, man?
百搭牌 你是哪里人 兄弟
Would've thought you were more of a purist, Tex.
还以为你不玩这种野规则的牌 特克斯
Ain't nothing about me that's pure.
我还不够野吗
I thought you'd figure that out by now.
你现在该知道了吧
Hey! Look what the cat dragged in.
看看谁来了
You all right, sir?
你还好吗 长官
Yeah, I just...
没事 就是...
Sir!
长官
Man, he looks bad. Sir!
天 不妙啊 长官
You all right?
你还好吗
No! Hey, hey, hey! Stay away from him.
别过来 离他远点
Hey, buddy? Buddy? You all right?
伙计 你还好吗
I thought you said he got tested.
你不是说他检测过了吗
We got a game going on.
我们有个牌局
Get outta here now! Talk to me.
赶快出去 跟我说话
All right, look at me. Look at me.
好了 看着我 看着我
Medical emergency. Medical emergency.
急需医生 急需医生
Medical emergency in Department 12545l.
12545L区急需医生
Crew lounge. Medical response team provid.
船员休息室 派出应急响应医疗队
How is he?
他怎么样了
Sir, you shouldn't be in here. You need a suit on.
长官 您不该来这的 您得穿防护服
He's not infected. What happened?
他没有感染 怎么回事
He came in looking for water. He passed out. He is burning up.
他进来喝水 昏过去了 身上很烫
Danny?
丹尼
Danny, can you hear me? Yeah.
丹尼 听得到我说话吗 听到
Danny, how long have you been feeling like this?
丹尼 你有这感觉多久了
Just a few... just...
就几...就...
That's all right. I'm gonna take care of you.
没事的 我会照顾你
You're gonna be just fine. It's just a fever.
你没事的 发烧而已
Do I have it?
我感染了吗
No, you do not have the virus.
没有 你没感染病毒
Let's get him up. Little help here.
我们把他扶起来 帮我一下
You have to understand, if this is airborne or blood-borne,
你要明白 如果这是空气或血液传播
we will all be infected.
我们都会被感染的
The most likely scenario is that he was bitten by an insect.
最可能的情况是他被昆虫叮咬了
In which case, he will not be contagious.
这样的话 他不会传染别人
Holy shit, doc. Is it Halloween?
天呐 医生 你过万圣节吗
Did you actually walk down the p-way wearing that?
你当真穿成这样走过通道的吗
It's for everyone's safety.
这是为大家安全起见
We should all be wearing them. Don't you get it?
我们都该穿 你还不明白吗
If Lieutenant Green has it, we're all dead anyway.
如果格林上尉感染了 我们横竖都是死
Everyone just needs to stop panicking.
大家现在该停止恐慌
How long will it take to run a blood panel?
血样化验要多久
Four to six hours for the first set.
第一组要四到六小时
If nothing pops up, it could take longer. Do it.
如果没反应 可能会更久 验吧
Something's not right here.
肯定有什么不对劲
What do you mean?
什么意思
Me and Cossetti saw her dumping biohazard bags off the flight deck.
我和卡塞提看到她在飞行甲板扔有害物袋子
And where the hell is she heading with the Captain in such a rush?
而且她和舰长急匆匆的要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. Nobody knows anything.
对 我就是这意思 大家都蒙在鼓里
This will keep him sedated.
这会让他镇静下来
It'll lower his fever and rehydrate him.
给他降温补水
I'll be back to replace the bag in a couple of hours.
我几小时后再回来给他换输液袋
I will do it.
我来换吧
You just find out what is actually wrong with him.
你查清楚他到底怎么回事就行
Sir, you need to lockdown the ship.
长官 您该封锁舰船
No, he does not. I tested everyone before we boarded.
不 他不用 我们登舰前我检查了所有人
That was two days ago.
那是两天之前了
I mean, maybe the virus hadn't taken hold yet.
可能那会病毒还没生效
It doesn't work like that. If he'd been exposed,
不是这个原理 如果他接触了病原
it would present itself in his blood within a few hours,
几小时后在血液里就会有反应
if not a few minutes.
甚至只要几分钟
All right, everybody. Let's put our panties back on
好了 各位 别争了
and see how we can help our friend.
想办法帮我们朋友吧
You said the virus mutates.
你说病毒会突变
How do you know the strain in Nicaragua
你怎么知道在尼加拉瓜的菌株
isn't different from the other ones you've seen?
不会有别于你见过的其它病毒呢
Even if it was,
即使变异
its essential core would be the same,
它的效用核心是不会变的
and that is what I test for.
我检测的就是那个
But what if you're wrong?
但如果你错了呢
The mistakes that I made with the vaccine
我在疫苗上犯的错误
are an entirely different matter.
跟这个完全是两回事
That was an experiment.
那个是试验
This test I am certain of 100%.
而这个检测 我百分之百确定
Sir, every minute we wait
长官 我们再等下去
is a minute people are walking around the ship,
就会有更多的人在船上四处走动
spreading their germs.
传播病菌
This is the X.O.
我是大副
We're gonna have to take precautions.
我们要采取预防措施
Assume the worst until we learn more.
知道结果前做最坏的打算
Circle William, set boundaries.
关闭W圈 设警戒线
Full C.B.R. gear.
全套生化防护装备
Until Doc Rios gets us more answers,
在里欧斯医生有结果之前
I don't wanna take any chances.
我不想冒险
I can't leave the crew lounge.
我不能离开船员休息室
You're gonna have to make the call.
得由你来发布命令了
Attention, Nathan James. This is the X.O.
内森·詹姆斯号♥全员注意 我是大副
All personnel stand fast.
所有人员保持原位
Do not break boundaries.
不得四处走动
Set Circle William throughout the ship.
全舰关闭W圈
Close all hatches and secure all ventilation.
关闭所有舱门 封锁所有通风设备
D.C.A. and Department of Damage Control personnel,
损管助理和损控部门人员
pass out C.B.R. gear and filter canisters.
发放防化服和滤毒罐
This is the X.O. I say again,
我是大副 再重复一遍
close all hatches and secure all ventilation.
关闭所有舱门 封锁所有通风设备
D.C.A. and Department of Damage Control personnel,
损管助理和损控部门人员
pass out C.B.R. gear and filter canisters.
发放防化服和滤毒罐
What the hell are you doing in here?!
你到这来干嘛
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表