剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Where are my girls? It's all right, Master Chief. It's all right.
我女儿呢 没事的 军士长 没事的
You're just dreaming.
你只是幻觉
You're hallucinating.
你出现幻觉了
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
Holy shit, did you see that?
老天 你看到了吗
Maya?
玛雅
Maya?
玛雅
Doc?! Hey, doc!
医生 医生
No.
不要啊
Significant progress has been made
红色流感治疗
in treating the red flu.
已取得显著进展
If you feel any symptoms, come to Olympia.
如果您有任何病征 请前往奥林匹亚
We can help. You are not alone.
我们会帮助您 您不是一个人
Significant progress has been made in treating the red flu.
红色流感治疗已取得显著进展
Oh! Damn it.
该死
Do you think they really had a treatment?
你觉得他们真的有治疗方法了吗
At Olympia?
在奥林匹亚吗
Remember when this whole thing started?
记得一开始什么情形吗
People were hoarding apple cider vinegar.
人们都囤积苹果醋
Then they told us to rush to the hot springs
然后又都去泡温泉
'cause that's a sure-fire cure.
说肯定管用
And now it's Olympia, whatever that is.
现在又说奥林匹亚 随便吧
Somebody's got to be making progress somewhere.
总会有人在什么地方研究出点成果吧
It's not true what you said --
不是你说的那样
That no one would miss you.
没人会想念你
I will.
我会的
I'll make arrangements for the service.
我会安排办理后事
I want her given the Navy Cross.
要授予她海军十字勋章
So these aren't side effects from the vaccine.
这些症状不是疫苗的副作用
It is the virus. You're certain? Yes.
而是病毒导致的 你确定 我确定
No, he can't be.
他不能确定
Maya died from a heart attack,
玛雅死于心脏病
which is not a symptom of the virus. But liver failure is.
这不是病毒导致的 肝脏衰竭是
And that's what caused her blood pressure to drop.
而且导致她血压骤降
The fevers, the delirium, the hemorrhaging.
发热 神志不清 大出血
There is no other explanation.
没有别的解释
There is one. We just haven't found it yet.
一定有原因 只是还没发现
No -- whoa, whoa, whoa.
别吵
What's your solution?
你有什么解决办法
I.V.I.G. passive immunization.
球蛋白被动免疫法
It could kill her. Kill who?
这会让她丧命的 让谁丧命
Bertrise.
波翠丝
He wants to use the plasma from her blood
他想抽取她的血浆
and inject it directly into the patients,
直接注射给病人
To give them her antibodies. No, Quincy!
也就是给他们抗体 不行 昆西
The amount of blood that we'd need to take from Bertrise --
我们需要从波翠丝身上抽好多血
I am not willing to risk her life!
我不会拿她的生命冒险的
Well, I'm not gonna sit here and watch them die.
我不能见死不救啊
You are too important, Bertrise.
你太重要了 波翠丝
And if it's not the virus that's causing this,
而且如果这些症状不是病毒引起的
it won't make the slightest bit of difference.
那就一丁点作用都没有
But if it is the virus, we can save them.
但如果是病毒引起的 我们就能救他们
We can manage it.
我们能做到
If there's a chance, we have to take it.
有一线希望 我们都要试试
I'm willing, Dr. Scott. I am.
我愿意这样做 斯科特博士 我愿意
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Just a little tired.
就有点累
All right, take a sip of this.
没关系 喝一口这个
I've got Kara's test results.
卡拉的化验结果出来了
Captain.
舰长
I wasn't sure it was my place to tell you,
不知道是不是应该由我来告诉你
but if it were me,
但如果我是你
I'd want to know.
我一定会想知道
Kara's pregnant.
卡拉怀孕了
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Danny?
丹尼
Captain said we could have a visit.
舰长说我可以来看你
That can't be good news.
可不像什么好消息
Don't you dare leave me.
你不许离开我
Brief the crew.
通知船员
Anyone who wants a visit, now's the time.
想探视的现在就来吧
Rachel?
蕾切尔
I just needed somewhere to clear my head.
我需要安静地想一想
You were right.
你说对了
The I.V.I.G. hasn't worked.
球蛋白没起作用
Their symptoms -- they're getting even worse.
他们的症状反而更严重了
And Bertrise?
波翠丝怎么样
Dr. Rios is pumping her full of saline and F.F.P.
里欧斯医生正在给她注射生理盐水以及输血
She'll be all right.
她会没事的
Who did I think I was...
我以为我是谁
That I could solve this?
以为我可以拯救世界
You're the best there is.
你是这里最棒的了
Yet I've failed.
但我失败了
Come on. We'll find another way.
别泄气 我们会有办法的
God...
上帝
Why did it work on you?
为什么对你起作用了呢
We never should have let this happen.
我们根本就不应该这样做
Wasn't anything anybody could have done any differently.
恐怕任何人都会做出同样的决定
I'm here to see Kara.
我来看卡拉
Six people, Mike. Six.
六条人命 麦克 六条
Can you hear me, buddy?
能听见我说话吗 兄弟
Can you hear us a-at all?
能听见吗
Come on, Miller. We still need you, man.
加油 米勒 我们还需要你
You, uh...
你
You gotta stick around, ma'am.
你得坚持住 长官
You know I can't be chief engineer.
你知道我做不了轮机长
Cheng Chung? Come on.
钟诚 别开玩笑了
When they tell the story
以后有人说起
about the great plague of the 21st century,
21世纪的大瘟疫时
they'll talk about you.
都会提到你们
The six.
六位烈士
Quincy!
昆西
Microcellular inflammation,
微胞孔炎症
oxidative stress, immune vascular dysfunction.
氧化应激 免疫血管功能障碍
And Bertrise -- always sick when she was a kid
而波翠丝 小时候一直体弱多病
and yet immune to this.
却对这种病毒免疫
How could I have missed it?
我怎么会忘了这点呢
Can't say that I'm following you.
我没听明白你的话
What we're seeing is an autoimmune response --
我们所看到的是自体免疫反应
the rashes, the liver failure, the poor circulation.
红疹 肝功能衰竭 血液循环不良
What happened to Maya was her own body attacking itself.
玛雅去世是因为自己的身体袭击了自身
The virus is adapting.
病毒在适应环境变化
Once it attached to the decoy, it changed shape.
病毒跟诱饵结合之后 就会发生形变
It exposed its human gene. Niels' gene.
会暴露出里面的人类基因 尼尔斯的基因
And that signaled to their immune systems
这会向自身的免疫系统发出信♥号♥♥
to launch an attack on every cell in their body.
向自身的所有细胞进攻
The monkey doesn't have any human genes,
那只猴子没有人类基因
so it didn't have the same reaction.
所以不会出现相同的反应
So how do you stop it?
那怎么才能阻止它
It need to modify the decoy and hide Niels' gene.
需要改造诱饵 隐藏尼尔斯的基因
If our immune systems can't see it, it won't react.
如果人类免疫系统看不到 就不会做出反应
No, no, no. There is no way to get their bodies
不不 他们的身体没办法
to manufacture the modified decoy on their own.
自己修改诱饵
Yes, there is.
有办法
We use the Arctic strain as a Trojan horse.
我们利用北极找到的菌株作为特洛伊木马
You're gonna be okay, buddy.
你不会有事的 兄弟
We got this.
我们想到办法了
It didn't work, did it?
没起作用对不对
Take a look.
你看看
I was thinking it might be high time for the samba.
我觉得现在该跳桑巴庆祝了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表