剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
It's airborne, which means you can get it
它是空气传播的 也就是说
from anyone who's a carrier --
可以从任何携菌者
anyone manifesting the disease, even a recently deceased corpse.
携带病毒的人 甚至是刚死不久的尸体上传染到
Typical symptoms are lethargy and a cough,
典型症状是嗜睡和咳嗽
followed by bleeding sores and hemorrhaging,
然后会出现疮疡和出血
ending in dementia and total blood loss.
最后变得痴呆 失血过多而死
How long is the incubation period?
潜伏期多久
Three to five days.
三到五天
At least, that's what I understood
至少我最后一次
from my last contact with the CDC.
跟疾控中心联♥系♥时得到的信息是这样的
And when was that?
这最后一次是什么时候
Three weeks ago, when we were still up in the Arctic.
三周前 我们还在北极的时候
A-are you saying the incubation period can change?
你的意思是潜伏期会变
The virus has been mutating for some time,
这个病毒不断变异已经有一段时间了
although I believe that now that it's been artificially altered,
不过我认为由于它被人为改造了
it's been stabilized.
因此变得稳定了
You "Believe"?
你"认为"
What about animals?
那动物呢
If you're concerned about Halsey,
如果你担心的是哈尔西
dogs happen to be immune.
狗类碰巧是免疫的
Other animals can contract the disease.
而其它动物则会感染病毒
They just can't transmit it to humans.
但不会传染给人类
Thought the birds from the Arctic
北极的鸟类
were the original carriers.
不正是原始携带者吗
The birds were the original carriers.
确实如此
The virus jumped,
病毒也许
probably from their feces to a mammal
从鸟类的粪便转移到了哺乳动物身上
before mutating and landing on us.
然后变异再传给人类
After several mutations, it was artificially altered.
经过几次变异以后 它被人为改造
It is that version of the mutated strain
现在危及整个地球的
that is currently devastating our planet.
就是这种变异菌株
So, CBR gear at all times,
所以要一直穿戴生化装备
except outside in open spaces,
除非是在室外流通空气中
masks can be off to preserve your oxygen.
可以脱掉面罩节约氧气
And inside?
那在室内呢
One infected person could jeopardize this entire ship...
只要一人感染 光是呼吸就能
simply by breathing.
害死整条船的人
Question -- before we send our men into a hot zone,
提问 在我们派人进入危险区之前
if the virus keeps mutating
如果病毒一直在变异
and you haven't heard from homeland in almost a month,
你又差不多一个月没收到祖国的消息了
how could you be sure of what you're so sure of?
你凭什么这么肯定你所说的
If I had any doubt about what I was saying...
如果我对刚才那番话有所怀疑
I would tell you.
那我会告诉你们的
I would hope so.
最好这样
I see you've cooled off.
你总算冷静下来了
I'm fine.
我好着呢
What was that?
那刚才怎么回事
Just asking questions.
只是问些问题
You were undermining her in front of the officers.
你在众人面前质疑她的权威
I know, Mike.
我知道 迈克
She lied to us for four months.
她瞒了我们四个月
Yeah, and while she was talking to home every week,
没错 她还能每天跟家里联♥系♥
we didn't even get a chance to warn our families.
我们连提醒自己家人的机会都没有
We're just supposed to get over that?
难道我们就这么算了
Yeah, we are.
是的
Well, she's got a long way to go before she earns my trust.
那她想要获得我的信任还有很长一段路要走
That's all.
就这样
What about me?
那我呢
There's no navy, no infrastructure,
没有海军 没有国家机构
no food or fuel supply.
没有食物和燃油
We don't know what we're gonna find anywhere we go,
我们不知道能去哪里又会发现什么
and we're gonna have to improvise every step of the way.
只能走一步看一步
Now, I'm gonna need my X.O. --
现在我需要我的大副
To fall in line?
服从命令
To execute...
执行我的决定
whether or not he agrees with my decisions.
无论他是否赞同
Now, I'm gonna ask you one time and one time only --
现在我再问你最后一遍
Are you with me?
你愿不愿意
I took an oath, and I still respect the chain of command.
我发过誓 我仍然会服从上级
That wasn't my question.
我问的不是这个
I'm with you.
我愿意
You really think she can do this?
你真的认为她能成功
She's the only hope we got.
她是我们仅有的希望
Coming over Gitmo now.
正在接近关塔那摩监狱
Negative visual contact.
未发现任何目标
Negative movement.
没有任何活动迹象
Where is everybody?
人都去哪了
Same on thermals.
热成像也一样
We have zero, copy, zero ground movement.
地面无移♥动♥目标
There were 9,000 people stationed there.
有九千人驻扎在那里的
The food warehouse and the hospital are pretty spread out.
食品仓库与医院分得很开
Fuel rig's all the way up there.
燃料设备在那里
That's why we're gonna go with three teams.
所以我们要派三队人员
I'll take the food warehouse.
我去食品仓库
You'll get the hospital. Fuel team ready?
你去医院 燃料小队准备好了吗
We are, sir.
准备好了 长官
Stay frosty.
小心点
Something about this doesn't feel right.
总感觉哪里不对
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You're absolutely the most obstinate person I've ever met.
你真是我见过最固执的人
You know that, don't you?
你自己也清楚 是吧
Well, I don't know everyone that you've ever met.
我又不知道你都见过哪些人
It's insane.
你疯了
If I let you go, you'll be out there all week.
如果我让你去 你会在那儿待上一周的
You're too meticulous, Quince.
你太谨小慎微了 昆西
What if something happens to you?
如果你出事了呢
He's right. We can't risk you leaving the ship.
没错 我们不能冒险让你下船
Thank you. I'll get my suit.
谢谢 我去穿防护服
Not so fast, Dr. Tophet.
先别急 托非特博士
We can't risk either one of you.
你们俩都不能冒险
That's flattering, but --
多谢了 但是...
How do you plan on getting us the supplies?
那你怎么帮我们找补给
I mean, not to underestimate your men's capabilities,
我并不是低估你手下的能力
but it's highly unlikely they're going to be able
但是要他们认出我们需要的东西
to identify what we need.
实在太不可能了
We can knock an ICBM out of the sky.
我们连洲际导弹都能发射
I think we can handle this.
这点事难不倒我们
An officer will escort you both to CIC.
有人会护送你们到战斗信息中心
And what about you, captain?
那你呢 舰长
What if something happens to you?
如果你出事了呢
The mission will go on
斯莱特里中校会接手
in Commander Slattery's very capable hands.
他有能力继续这个任务
After last night's performance, I'm not so sure.
鉴于他昨晚的表现 我可不确定
We're all out on a limb here, aren't we?
我们都别无选择 对吧
Vulture team is feet dry on the east beach.
秃鹫小队已经在东海岸登陆
Proceed to first objective.
前往第一个目标
Approaching the south gate.
正在接近南门
Cobra team is approaching the hospital.
眼镜蛇小队正在接近医院
Over here.
这边
We've attached a helmet cam to Lieutenant Green.
我们在格林上尉的头盔上安装了摄像头
We can see everything he does
我们可以看到他看到的东西
and communicate to him by UHF
并且通过超高频无线与他联♥系♥
so you get exactly what you need.
这样就能找到你需要的东西
It'll be fine.
会没事的
That's my chair.
这是我的座位
Look, I understand
我明白
that people aren't particularly thrilled with me,
大家不是特别喜欢我
But I had orders from the Pentagon.
可是我有五角大楼的命令
We understand orders.
我们明白什么是命令
We follow them every day.
我们每天都在执行命令
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表