剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
who was testing a vaccine on mice.
在老鼠身上做疫苗试验
Theiler and his coworkers attempted the use
泰累尔和他的同事尝试了
of 99 different substrains of the virus in their vaccine.
99种不同的病毒亚系来制♥作♥疫苗
But each and every time, the mice died,
但是每次试验之后 老鼠都死了
until finally,
直到最后一次
on the 100th attempt,
在第一百次尝试时
they found it.
他们找到了疫苗
I don't have the answers today,
我今天没有答案
and I may not have them tomorrow.
明天可能也没有
But I can promise you this --
但我可以向你们保证
there's absolutely nothing that will stop me until I do.
我一定会努力直到成功为止
It's easy to believe in people
人成功的时候
when they're succeeding.
很容易赢得信任
But that's not what we're about.
但我们不是这样
We have to believe in each other when we fail.
我们即使失败时也要相信彼此
And if we have to go back to Nicaragua for more monkeys,
如果我们得回尼加拉瓜抓更多猴子
we will.
我们会去
If we have to go to Puerto Rico, we will.
如果我们得去波多黎各 我们会去
If we have to go Bangladesh to find a Bengal tiger,
如果我们得去孟加拉国抓孟加拉虎
that is what we will do.
那我们也会去
Now what I can promise you
现在我可以向大家保证
is that whatever we do from here on in,
此后不论做什么事
we will do together.
我们都一起去做
And the chiefs and officers on this ship
本舰的各级长官
will share with you what we know -- good or bad.
也会把消息都告诉大家 不论消息是好是坏
Now...
还有
It has come to my attention
我听说
that there's a group of you
你们有一些人
who may no longer wanna continue on with this mission.
不想继续这次任务了
Your enlistments are up.
你们的兵役期限到了
I will not hold you here.
我不强留大家
As a matter of fact,
说实话
you are owed our gratitude for your services.
我们应该感谢你们的奉献
And we have calculated what you are collectively
我们已经算出总共欠付你们的
entitled to in back pay --
薪水有多少了
$148,673.
148673美元
Enough to buy you one used R.H.I.B. with a full tank,
足够你们买♥♥一艘加满油的充气快艇
plus food, water, and medical supplies.
还有所需食物 淡水和医疗用品了
We have determined to set a course towards home...again.
我们已经决定再次设定回航路线
But for those of you who still wish to leave us,
但是如果有人还想走
report to the fo'c'sle tomorrow at 0700.
明早七点去水手舱报到
Your boat will be waiting.
会有船等着你们
Hey, Commodore. Cubano?
舰长 抽根烟吗
Our girl was impressive.
那姑娘很厉害啊
Hard thing to come back from...
一旦失去别人的信任
when you lose somebody's trust.
就很难再赢回来了
Well, I'd follow you into the gates of hell.
我会一直跟着你上刀山下火海
That's only 'cause you think it'd be exciting.
那是因为你觉得这样很刺♥激♥
Well, there is that.
确实有这方面原因
It's just 16 guys, you know.
不过只有16个人而已
We can do without 'em.
少了他们我们照样行
Until the next group wants to leave.
万一又有人要走呢
We'll deal with that then.
有的时候再说
This is the test.
这是试炼
If they go,
如果他们走了
hope goes with 'em.
希望也就随他们走了
Sir...
舰长
We all respectfully request to reenlist.
我们都请求延长服役期
I swear to support and defend
我郑重宣誓
the constitution of the United States of America
支持和捍卫美国宪法
against all enemies, foreign or domestic,
反对一切国外和国内的敌人
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.
我也会信念坚定并忠于美国宪法
And that I will obey the orders
我会服从
of the president of the United States
美国总统
and the orders of the officers appointed over me,
和我上级指挥官的命令
according to the regulations
只要命令符合法规
and the uniform code of military justice,
和军事法庭的法典
so help me God.
上帝保佑
His fever's down. He's on the mend.
他退烧了 病情正在好转
Can I have the room?
能先回避一下吗
Aye, sir.
是 长官
He's one of the best I've served with.
在我的战友之中 他是最优秀的人之一
A true leader.
一位真正的领导者
He is.
确实
Doesn't mean I'm not gonna hand him his hat
这并不意味着他康复之后
as soon as he's well enough.
我不会惩罚他
Yes, sir.
是 舰长
What do you think your punishment should be?
你觉得我该怎么惩罚你
Four weeks,
四周
port and starboard.
去左右舷值日
Six and six.
每天六小时 每周六天
I think two weeks oughta do it.
我觉得两周就够了
But I'd also like you to devise and run a new training program
我还想让你设计并负责一个新的训练项目
for the J.O.s in the engineering department.
针对工程部的初级官员
I want them all qualified on all stations in C.I.C.
我希望他们都能胜任作战信息中心的工作
Of -- of course.
当 当然可以
I think it would also be a...
我觉得你还应该
good idea for you to explain to people
向大家解释一下
why your behavior was so dangerous.
为什么你的行为很危险
As a lesson.
让大家吸取教训
I understand, sir.
明白 长官
Good.
很好
Captain?
舰长
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hear you and Bacon have been doing quite a bit of talking.
听说你跟培根一起聊了不少啊
No more talking.
以后不准聊了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表