剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
凯莉跟这事没关系
Ruskov is using her to get to me
拉斯科夫是用她来要挟我
and, more importantly, Rachel.
更重要的是 蕾切尔
Listen.
听着
I did a stupid, stupid thing.
我做的这事太愚蠢了
Do what you want with me,
要杀要剐随你们
but please don't make my family pay for my mistakes.
但求求你们别让我家人为我的错误买♥♥单
Ruskov will kill them if I don't do as he says.
如果我不按他说的做 拉斯科夫会杀了他们
What exactly was your plan tonight?
你今晚的计划是什么
I was supposed to take Rachel and the samples
我应该把蕾切尔和样本
to the other side of the beach.
带到海滩的另一边
There's a boat I can use to get us to the Vyerni.
那里有艘船 可以带我们去维厄尼号♥
Who am I impersonating at this godforsaken hour,
现在又要我模仿谁
the Queen of England?
英国女王吗
No, your work is done, Duschenka.
不 你的任务完成了 杜申卡
Now it's up to your husband, and we will see.
现在就看你丈夫的了 我们会知道的
See... what?
知道什么
If he loves his family as much as you say.
他是否如你所说那么爱自己家庭
I must admit, I have mixed feelings about his success.
得承认 我对他的成功五味杂陈
I've come to enjoy our time together.
我来与你共度好时光
The Russians are expecting Quincy
俄♥国♥人正等着昆西
to show up with Dr. Scott on the civilian vessel
在今晚月黑之时乘着民用船
some time tonight while there's no moon.
与斯科特博士一起出现
The meeting will go off as planned
会面将照计划进行
with a few important differences.
但会有一些重要的区别
Sir, unless we completely cripple the vyerni,
长官 除非我们使维厄尼号♥彻底瘫痪
he'll still have retaliatory capability.
否则他还是会有报复的能力
By then, we'll be safely out of the harbor.
到那时 我们已经安全离开海港了
Smith and Berchem didn't die in vain.
史密斯和博切姆没有白白牺牲
They showed us we can make our escape through the old canal.
他们让我们知道可以通过旧水道逃离
Sir, forgive me, but it's one thing to send a rhib through.
长官 恕我直言 一艘汽艇也许可能穿过
This is a destroyer. The water's not deep enough.
但这可是一艘驱逐舰啊 水不够深
It's not possible.
不可能通过的
Exactly why the Russians won't expect it.
所以会出乎俄♥国♥人的意料之外
At high tide, we'll have two, three feet clearance.
满潮时我们会有两三英尺的空隙
That canal is so narrow,
水道太窄了
we won't have any margin for error.
我们将没有任何犯错的余地
And then there's the coral growth.
那里还有增生的珊瑚礁
It'll rip our hull apart.
会把我们的船体撕裂的
So we blast ourselves a hole.
那我们就炸出一条路来
But, sir, the minute we move the ship,
但是长官 只要我们的船一动
Ruskov will see us on his radar.
拉斯科夫就能从他的雷达上发现
He's staring right at us.
他正盯着我们呢
He's not looking at us.
他盯着的不是我们
He's looking at a red dot on a radar screen.
他盯着的是雷达屏幕上的一个红点
On that screen, we could be any ship in this port.
在那块屏幕上 我们可以是港口的任意一艘船
Let's prepare the bridge team.
准备桥队吧
Lieutenant Foster.
福斯特上尉
We need a female for this mission.
这个任务我们需要一名女性
You grew up on a farm. Can you still handle a rifle?
你在农场长大 还能拿枪吗
Qualified as expert marksman last year.
去年我获得了神枪手资质
I can knock the nipples off a chicken
我可以在千米之外
from a thousand yards, sir.
打掉一只鸡的奶头 长官
Okay, you're on alpha team with Rowler.
好吧 你跟罗勒同属A队
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Sir?
长官
I don't feel comfortable
福斯特上尉参与行动
having Lieutenant Foster on this mission.
让我感觉不太舒服
She's never seen action like this before.
她以前从来没参与过这样的行动
Objection noted, lieutenant.
反对意见已记录 上尉
She's going. Then I'm riding Alpha.
她要去 那我要参加A队
Sir, I've...
长官 我已经
I've already lost two men while standing on the sidelines.
我已经袖手旁观失去了两个兄弟
Search team couldn't even recover their bodies.
搜救队甚至没能找回他们的尸体
I need to be out there this time.
这次我要亲自参与行动
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
High tide in exactly 2 hours and 48 minutes.
2小时48分之后满潮
We're gonna take this ship through the eye of the needle.
我们要开着船从针眼里钻出去
To avoid Russian radar,
为了避开俄♥国♥人的雷达
we're gonna do it at EMCON alpha 1 --
我们将进行最高级电磁管制
No sonar, no radar.
没有声纳 没有雷达
But we're up to the challenge.
但我们可以经受挑战
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Let's get the lowvis watch team on the bow. Sir.
低视度侦察队就位 是
Sir, without radar, we're gonna be awfully close
长官 没有雷达 想要击中目标
to that coral in order to hit the mark.
我们就必须离珊瑚礁很近才行
We won't get a second chance.
我们只有一次机会
We'll just have to get it right the first time.
那我们就一次搞定
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Just keep your head down!
把头低下
Keeping my head down's kinda gonna defeat the purpose,
把头低下可能会导致任务失败
don't you think?
你觉得呢
We're good to go.
准备好了
Next radio click comes
他们距离冲击区五百码时
when they're 500 yards from impact zone.
会进行下一次扫描
Single up.
单绑
When the master chief's back on board, take in all lines.
军士长一回来 就把所有线路都关闭
Everyone watch the clock.
所有人都看好表
We're timing this down to the second.
我们以秒为单位来计时
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Last time I navigated by dead reckoning
上一次利用航位推测来导航
was the sailing team at the academy.
还是在学校的帆船队
I'm more nervous about being blown out of the water.
我更担心被炸飞
On the bright side, with our radar turned off,
往好处想 因为我们的雷达关掉了
we won't see it coming.
我们也看不见它们
All right, Miller. Find a spot right here.
好了 米勒 在这里找个点
All right.
好的
I don't mean to sound dim, sir,
我不想泄气 长官
but how's a roll of aluminum foil
但是一卷锡箔纸怎么可能
supposed to look like a 500-foot destroyer?
看起来像一艘500英尺长的驱逐舰呢
It's all about reflections, my man.
关键在于信♥号♥♥反射
The James has low reflectivity,
詹姆斯号♥的反射性很低
which makes us hard to pick up on radar.
所以我们不容易被雷达发现
In fact, to the Russians,
事实上 在俄♥罗♥斯♥人眼里
we look just about the same as a few square feet
我们看起来和几平方英尺的
of tin foil, pointed in the right direction.
锡箔没什么两样 只要朝向对就行了
Master chief, you about ready?
军士长 你们准备好了吗
Yes, sir. On your order.
好了 长官 等你的命令
Prepare to go EMCON alpha 1.
准备执行最高电磁管制
I say again, all radar and radio transmissions
重复 所有雷达和无线电传输
go down on my count.
听我命令进入静默
3...
2...
...1...
Now!
开始
Sir, all crew back on board.
长官 所有人员已登舰
Lieutenant Granderson, all ahead 1/3, 3 knots.
格兰德森上尉 三分之一动力前进 速度三节
Make your course 1-3-5. Engage Prairie Masker.
航向1-3-5 启用辐射降噪系统
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Helmsman, come to course 1-3-5,
舵手 航向1-3-5
All ahead 1/3 for 3 knots.
三分之一动力前进 速度三节
Course 1-3-5, all ahead 1/3 for 3 knots.
航向1-3-5 三分之一动力前进 速度三节
Aye.
遵命
Time to disappear.
是时候该消失了
St. Nicholas point channel light 2-6-2.
圣尼古拉斯 航向2-6-2
St. Nicholas point channel light 2-6-2.
圣尼古拉斯 航向2-6-2
Corinaso point light 1-9-0.
科里纳索 航向1-9-0
Corinaso point light 1-9-0, aye.
科里纳索 航向1-9-0 收到
Gator, I need a report.
领航员 报告数据
Speed over ground 4.6 knots.
速度 4.6节
Course over ground 1-1-2.
航向 1-1-2
I hold you at 50 yards right of track,
偏于航线右方50码
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表