剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is how war begins.
战争是这么开始的
Athens and Sparta fought during a plague
雅典和斯巴达在一场抹去了
which wiped out much of the population.
诸多人口的瘟疫中发动了战争
Sound familiar?
听着熟悉吗
But the war brought only more death and destruction
但是战争造成了更多的死亡和毁灭
because people let their fear, their honor, their interest
因为人们被恐惧 荣誉和利益
cloud their judgment.
懵逼了双眼
The Peloponnesian War may be ancient history,
伯罗奔尼撒战争虽然久远
but its lessons are not.
但警钟仍然长鸣
You here will be the first graduating class of midshipmen
你们将是我们脱离困境三年来
to enter the Navy
第一批
since our own troubles ended just three years ago.
毕业加入海军的军官学校学员
We're in a time of peace,
现在是和平年代
but peace doesn't keep itself.
但和平需要有人捍卫
Ours is a small navy, which means...
捍卫我们的和平的是一支小小的海军
your importance to the mission is even larger.
意味着为达此目的 你们更为重要
And you will take the lessons from history,
你们在服役时应吸取历史的教训
both ancient and very recent, with you as you enter service.
不管是上古时的教训还是不久前的教训
When you put on the uniform, you can't let your fear
穿上军装后 你们不能因恐惧
or your pride or your selfish interest
或是骄傲 亦或自私
lead you astray, or people die.
而迷茫 而死亡
We have to think differently because we are different.
我们的想法不同 因为我们与众不同
We are warriors.
我们是战士
All right, we'll pick it up after the weekend.
好了 下周继续
Don't forget your reading.
别忘了阅读教材
We're all working from the same edition,
多亏了尼米兹博物馆的朋友
thanks to our friends at the Nimitz Library.
我们拿的是同一版
We'll discuss the first 100 pages.
我们下周会讨论前100页
Don't worry, there's lots of pictures.
别担心 很多都是图片
Attention on deck.
立正
Dismissed.
解散
See you on Monday, enjoy the big game, go Navy!
下周一见 享受比赛 海军加油
Mr. Swain? Yes, sir.
思维恩先生 是 长官
How is it my brightest student
为什么我最聪明的学生
is always the last one to turn in his assignments?
总是最后一个交作业
Sir, I had a last-minute breakthrough.
长官 交之前我又有了新的想法
I wanted to check my numbers.
想核实一些数字
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
No excuse.
没有理由
"The Next Virus Will Be Cyber".
下一个病毒将是网络病毒
I thought I was done with viruses.
我还觉得再也不用烦病毒的事了
I hope we are, sir.
我也希望如此 长官
Well, I'm docking you one grade for lateness,
因为晚交 我要把你的成绩降一级
but this is excellent work.
但是你写得很好
And if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I'd like to hang on to it for a little bit.
我想晚点再还给你
There's some folks at Fleet
舰队指挥部里
Command who'd be interested in your research.
有人对你的研究很感兴趣
I'd like to share it with them, with your permission.
如果你同意的话我想给他们看看
Yeah.
太棒了
Yes, sir. Of course.
是的 长官 当然
Do you miss it, sir?
你怀念吗 长官
Miss what?
怀念什么
War, sir.
战争 长官
Son, you really ought to get to my class more often.
孩子 你应该多来上上课
I just mean, you retired, and that's cool and all. But...
我的意思是 你退休了 这当然很好
don't you miss the mission?
但是你怀念出任务吗
Clarity of purpose?
目的明确
I mean, you said it yourself -- we're warriors.
你自己也说了 我们是战士
Without a war, what's a warrior to do?
没了战争 战士做什么呢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
You get the tickets?
你拿到票了
Sí. No problem, se?or.
是的 没问题 先生
I smuggle blue cure into Panama
在船出现两周前
two weeks before the ship showed up. This?
我就把蓝色治愈药偷运进巴拿马了 而这个
This was easy.
这个小菜一碟
"You are cordially invited to the 50th birthday celebration
"诚挚地邀请您出席费尔南多·阿斯图里亚斯
of El Presidente Fernando Asturius.
总统先生的50岁生日宴会
Black tie preferred."
需穿晚礼服"
You know, it seems odd El Presidente
人们在街上骂总统
throws a blow-out party
他还能举办一个狂欢派对
while the people curse him in the street.
这看起来很怪
That's Panama.
这就是巴拿马
El Presidente isn't afraid of Gustavo Barros
总统先生不怕古斯塔沃·巴罗斯
or his Gran Colombian goons.
也不安排他大哥伦比亚暴徒
Whoever controls the Panama Canal...
谁控制了巴拿马运河
is king.
谁就是王
And for now, that man is El Presidente.
现在 那个人是总统先生
Well, killing El Presidente would change all that.
杀了总统先生就会改变这一点
You guys are crazy.
你们这些人疯了
What are you, Defense Intelligence?
你们是什么人 国防情报局
CIA?
中♥央♥情报局
Yeah, you guys are crazy.
你们真是疯了
Adiós, Marco.
再见 马可
I got to go!
我得挂了
No, I'm going through security.
不是 我要过安检了
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
I will do the cooking.
我会做饭
You're the best ever, ever, ever.
你最最最好了
And the cutest and the sweetest and the smartest --
还是最可爱最甜美最聪明的
I got to go! WWWait!
我得挂了 等一下
I'm sending you something super important.
我要给你发一个非常重要的东西
Hang on! Okay.
等一下 好吧
Did you get it?
你收到了吗
I got it.
我收到了
Now you have it.
它是你的了
You're so weird. I love you.
你太怪了 我爱你
I love you. Bye.
我爱你 再见
Bye.
再见
Commander Granderson?
葛兰德森少校
Yes, sir. You're right on time.
到 你来得正好
Put it up on the big screens.
放到大屏幕上
They made it.
他们做到了
Almost here.
就快到了
The great fleet.
伟大的舰队
USS Michener, this is fleet command.
美国海军米切纳号♥ 这里是舰队指挥部
Come in, over.
呼叫 完毕
This is Zulu Actual.
这里是小队指挥
It is another beautiful day at sea.
又是海上美好的一天
As I'm sure you've been watching,
我相信你们也看到了
we're currently 200 miles north of naval station Mayport.
我们现在位于梅港海军基地以北322公里处
Should be in port and all tucked in by nightfall.
会在天黑之前到港并安顿妥当
Ships in the fleet,
舰队的战舰们
why don't you give our friends in Florida a proper Navy hello?
向我们在佛罗里达的朋友打个海军式招呼吧
This is USS Jeffrey Michener actual.
这里是美国海军杰夫瑞·米切纳号♥
All systems go.
一切系统就绪
We have onboard a full complement
我们已经装备了完整的
of surface warriors, aviators,
海军 飞行员
and more Marines than you can shake a stick at.
以及数不胜数的海军陆战队
Over. This is USS Oliver actual.
完毕 这里是美国海军奥利弗号♥
All systems are go.
所有系统就绪
This is Michael O'Connor actual.
这里是迈克尔·奥康纳号♥
All systems go.
所有系统就绪
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表