剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
until that day when Franklin and all those who believe in you
直至弗兰克林和所有信奉您之人
will be raised to the glory of new life
得水的洗礼之应许
promised in the waters of baptism.
获得荣耀新生
Amen.
阿门
Left face!
向左转
Present arms!
举枪
Ready.
预备
Aim.
瞄准
Fire!
发射
Fire!
发射
Ready.
预备
Fire!
发射
These people depend on me.
这些人都靠我了
I'm in uncharted territory here.
我现在处于一片未知领域
We all are.
我们都一样
Not you. You saw this coming.
你不一样 你知道会发生这种事
I never thought it would spread so fast.
我从来没想过会传播这么快
But now I know why it did.
但我现在知道为什么了
I compared the blood that we took from the Italian
我把我们从意大利人身上采集的血样
to some samples I took before we left.
跟我们出发前采集的样本进行了对照
The virus has an extra gene now,
病毒现在拥有一段超基因
which could have only been added with human intervention.
只可能是被人为加入的
So it was weaponized.
病毒被武器化了
Maybe.
也许
Or maybe it escaped from a lab somehow.
或者是从某个实验室泄漏的
But I think I know how to stop it.
但我知道如何消灭它了
All the virus cares about is replicating.
病毒的天性就是自我复♥制♥
The engineered version lets it do that unchecked.
改造过的病毒能够不受约束的复♥制♥自身
So it no longer needs to mutate,
所以也就不再需要突变
which makes it stable and easier to defeat with a vaccine.
因此病毒很稳定 也就更容易被疫苗消灭
Then why hasn't anybody done that yet?
为什么之前没有人这么做
Because they didn't have the primordial sample.
因为他们都没有原始样本
We do.
我们有
Bridge, commo, get me the Captain.
通讯室呼叫舰桥 请接舰长
Sir, we finally got the comms up.
长官 我们终于收到电传指令了
This came through.
收到了这个
A message from POTUS. This is five days old.
来自总统的消息 这已经是五天前的了
Yes, sir. It was transmitted while the radios were down.
是的长官 这是在无线电失灵的时候传送的
We need to confirm these orders. Get me the pentagon.
我们必须确认这些命令 给我接五角大楼
Sir, I've -- I've been trying, but there's no answer.
长官 我试过了 但是没有回复
I'll try the lab. Get me the presidential bunker.
我打给实验室 给我接总统地下掩体
North Carolina's not safe.
北卡罗来纳不安全
President wants us to change course for Mayport.
总统希望我们改变路线去梅波特
There's a lab in Jacksonville that's supposed to be secure.
那边的杰克森镇有一间实验室应该很安全
There's no answer there or the Pentagon.
北卡和五角大楼都没有回复
Sir, nothing from the bunker.
长官 掩体也没有回复
Maybe our signal's not getting out.
也许是我们的信♥号♥♥没发出去
We check the transmit side?
要不我们检查一下发送端
That's not the problem. Their phones are ringing.
不是那个问题 他们的电♥话♥能打通
Sir, I have another message coming through!
长官 我又收到一条消息
It was transmitted at the same time as POTUS'.
跟总统那条消息同时传输的
It looks like a much bigger file.
这文件看起来大得多
It's an mpeg, sir. Play it.
是个视频文件 长官 播放
Tom.
汤姆
We're at your father's cabin.
我们在你父亲的小屋里
He thinks he has a way to get this message out
他说他有办法通过五角大楼的关系
through his contacts at the Pentagon.
把这段视频传送出去
I have no idea when you might be seeing this
我不知道你什么时候能够看到
or where you are.
或是在哪里看到
We're all healthy.
我们都很健康
We managed to get out early
我们设法早早离开
and have been up here for a couple months already.
已经在这里待了几个月了
We haven't heard anything from your brother or sister
我们跟你的兄弟姐妹失联
for a while.
已经有一阵子了
My, um...
我的
My sister didn't make it.
我的妹妹没挺过来
But, honey, we're fine.
但是 亲爱的 我们没事
We really are.
我们真的没事
And I really hope that you are, too.
我真心希望你也没事
Kids!
孩子们
Come on out here.
过来
It's a tape for dad.
这是拍给爸爸的视频
Come on. Come. Come say hi.
过来 过来问好
Daddy, where are you?
爸爸 你在哪儿
We miss you.
我们想你
We love you, daddy.
我们爱你 爸爸
Just get here if you can.
如果可以 就来找我们
We love you so much.
我们非常爱你
Okay. All right.
好了
Let's turn it off.
关掉吧
I don't know what we're going home to.
我不知道回家要干嘛
No radiation detected within a 100-mile radius, sir.
100英里范围内没有探测到辐射 长官
If America was nuked, it wasn't here.
即使美国遭遇了核袭击 那也不是这里
We're home.
我们回家了
You said you have what it takes to make the vaccine.
你说你要不惜一切研发疫苗
If you had to, could you do it here on the ship?
如果情势所迫的话 你能在船上研发吗
The lab wasn't built for that.
这间实验室不是为此目的而建的
It's for collecting data.
它只是为了收集数据
But if you had to, could you?
但如果不得不那么做 你能吗
The expeditionary team will forward deploy
先遣部队将提前部署
and secure the area for the next group.
确保后续人员的安全
Hopefully we'll find support.
希望我们能够获得支持
Got to be prepared for anything.
必须做好万全准备
Everyone carries their own biohazard suit.
所有人带好自己的防化服
We do not engage unless we are engaged.
别人不动手我们绝不主动与人交火
Prepare your people and await further orders.
让你们的人准备好 等待新的命令
Dismissed.
解散
There's still no answer from POTUS
总统依然没有回复
and nothing from Mayport or the lab.
梅波特还有实验室那边都没消息
We can't even get an F.M. radio signal.
我们连调频广播信♥号♥♥都收不到
If the power grid's down, that means everything's down.
电网一瘫痪 一切就都瘫痪了
We'll know more when we get boots on the ground.
我们登陆之后会知道更多信息
Mike, we're not going home.
迈克 我们不回家了
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
The lab's 200 miles inland.
实验室距海岸有200英里
You saw the news footage.
你也看到新闻了
We'll fight our way in there if we have to.
迫不得已 我们杀也要杀出一条路来
And then what?
然后呢
Generators run out in a couple weeks,
发电机也许只能用几周
maybe the civilian population tries to overrun it.
说不定还会有平民想去抢夺
There's too many variables.
变数太大了
So, what do we do? We stay on the ship?
那我们怎么办 就待在舰上吗
Dr. Scott says she has what she needs right here. Dr. Scott.
斯科特博士说这里一应俱全 又是她
We have standing orders
我们有美国总统
from the president of the United States.
直接给我们下达的命令啊
From five days ago.
那是五天前了
In the absence of a command structure,
没有上级指挥部门的情况下
I decide what's in the best interest of our mission.
我来决定什么对我们的任务最有利
And we have enough food here to last us what, a week?
那我们这里的食物 最多能支撑一周吧
How much fuel?
燃料又有多少
We'll find what we need.
需要什么我们会找到的
We'll die out there. No. We will not.
我们会死在这里的 不 不会的
Tom, I appreciate what you're trying to do.
汤姆 我很感激你想要做的事情
But it's not gonna work. People want to get home.
但是不会成功的 大家都想回家
And who exactly gets to go home
那你说让谁回家
when we have 80 biohazard suits for 216 people?
我们舰上有216名人员 可只有80套防化服
We draw lots.
抽签决定
I can't think like that, Mike.
我不能这样做 迈克
It'll at least give people a chance
这样至少能给大家一个
to get back to their families, to say goodbye.
回家跟亲人道别的机会
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表