剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Let me guess.
我也来猜猜
You're the asshole I'm supposed to play chess with.
就是你这个混♥蛋♥要我陪着下棋对吧
You have a name?
你叫什么
People call me "Bacon."
大家都叫我"培根"
Why is that?
为什么
You got a nose, don't you?
你有鼻子吧
I work in the galley.
我在厨房♥工作
So that's what that is.
这就是原因
Let's just play.
我们直接下棋吧
It's been six months since I've touched dry land,
我上一次踏上陆地已经是六个月前了
and I ain't interested in becoming friends. Okay.
我可没兴趣跟你交朋友 好吧
Radio transmission out there, anyone?
无线传输 有人吗
Not in the mood for celebrating?
没心情庆祝吗
Just tying up some loose ends.
做做收尾工作而已
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
For believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
I didn't have much choice.
我别无选择
I think you've had quite a few choices.
我觉得你还是有几个其他选择的
From the very beginning,
一开始的时候
you could have docked at Norfolk and gone back for your family.
你就可以在诺福克市靠岸回去找你的家人
We'll get there.
我们会回去的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表