剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
for the whole family.
让人们看到我们的情况正在慢慢好转
Let them see that we're healing.
是吗
Are you?
什么
What?
正在好转吗
Healing.
我们会的
We will be.
亚当
Adam?
妈妈
Mom?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
睡觉
Sleeping.
为什么不在床上睡
Why aren't you in your bed?
我在床上睡不着
I can't sleep in there.
亚当
Adam.
我需要摸着墙睡
I need to touch the walls.
他睡在壁橱里的地上
He's sleeping on the closet floor
因为他宁愿在一个笼子里也不愿意
because he would rather be in a cage than...
他需要时间
He needs time.
- 需要多长时间 - 我不知道
- Well, how much? - I don't know.
他还非常关心我们会怎么处置
A... a... and he's also concerned about how we're gonna treat
那个虐待他的男人
the man that tortured him.
鉴于他的情况 这很正常
It's all very normal. Given the circumstances.
你儿子被带走时才八岁
Your son was 8 years old when he was taken.
我知道 我们会数数 谢谢
I know. We have done the math. Thank you.
所以亚当和绑♥架♥他的人待在一起的时间
So Adam spent more time with his kidnapper
- 比他待在家里的时间还要长 - 不
- than he ever did at home. - No.
实际上来说 那个人就是亚当的家人
For all practical purposes, this guy was Adam's family.
- 他不是 - 我知道这样说不好听
- No! - I know that this is hard to hear...
我知道 不
I... I know. No.
但你必须要理解
... but you've got to wrap your head around...
你是他的心理医生 好吗
You are his doctor, all right?
你应该治好他
You are supposed to be fixing him.
他不是什么坏掉的马桶 他是我们的儿子
He's not a broken toilet, he's our son.
不 不 他不是
No, no, he's not.
他不是我们的儿子 他只是
He's not our son. He's just...
他是
He's...
我儿子深藏在他身体里的某个地方
He is in there somewhere.
求求你 帮我们找到他
Please, just help us find him.
长官 为什么你不能再多给我一天呢
Chief. Why can't you just give me one more day?
你知道原因 人有个坏习惯
You know what, one has a nasty habit
只要多给一天就会拖延更多天 所以不行
of turning into a lot more than one, so no, I can't.
我们只剩三十英亩没搜查了
We just have 30 acres left.
如果你能给我五个人
If you just give me like five guys,
也许只要三个 我们就能
maybe even three, we can...
听着 甚至那孩子的心理医生
Look, even the child's psych
都说了那条红色的龙可能只是...
says that this red dragon is probably a...
只是一种心理构念
what's it... a-a mental construct.
他的想象力保护他免受创伤
His imagination protecting him from trauma.
我需要手下的人再次询问
I can't have my guys wandering around in the woods
参加集♥会♥的所有小贩
when I need them to re-interview
我不能让他们都在树林里闲逛
all the vendors from the rally that night.
我们十年前已经问过了
We did that 10 years ago.
更不用说还有七万五千人生活在这个城市
Not to mention 75,000 people live in the city,
当他们打911的时候 他们想要有人应答
and when they call 911, they want someone to answer.
没什么可找的了 迈耶
There's nothing there, Meyer.
收手吧
I'm calling it.
但是告诉他我们还在全力搜查
But tell him we're doing everything we can.
他现在睡在壁橱里
He's sleeping in his closet now
这样他整晚都能摸到墙壁
so that he can touch the walls during the night
因为对他来说一个又黑又小的壁橱
'cause a tiny, dark closet feels more like home to him
比真正的家更有安全感
than his actual home.
警长不相信我们在树林里能有所发现
Chief doesn't believe what we're looking for is in those woods.
- 你相信吗 - 约翰
- Do you? - John...
拜托 你信吗
Come on, do you?
我们没有停止搜查
We're not stopping the search.
我们只是将注意力转向其他地方
We're just refocusing elsewhere.
同时罪犯也逃得越来越远了
While he gets further and further away.
我总是梦见自己在杀人
I keep having this dream that I'm killing people.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
我的手掐着他们的脖子
My fingers around their necks,
用尖锐的东西刺穿他们的内脏
pushing sharp things into their guts,
让他们流血 一个接着一个
making them bleed, one after the other.
你想杀了他
You want to kill him.
这可以理解
It's... It's understandable.
不 我想杀了所有他爱的人
No, I want to kill everyone he loves.
比小孩子的东西强多了 是吧
Much better than the silly kid stuff, right?
你可以贴一些海报
You could put up some more posters,
或者放一面屏风 那应该很酷
maybe get a flat screen. That could be cool.
我们可以给你换一套新床单
And we could get you a new bedspread.
明天我们可以选选颜色
We can look for colors tomorrow.
如果你想的话
And if you feel like it,
你可以试试一些新衬衫
you can try on some of those new shirts.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你想刷牙吗
Uh, you want to brush your teeth?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你能把客房♥里的枕头拿过来吗
Oh, could you get the pillow from the guest room?
我觉得会比这个软一些
I think it's a little softer than this one.
然后咱们过一遍有哪些访谈
And we'll go over the options for the interview.
妈
Mom...
快去拿枕头
Get the pillow... now.
呼叫 我是迈耶探员
This is Detective Meyer. Come in.
请讲 探员
Go ahead, Detective.
位于富兰克林森林路十八英里处请求支援
I need backup at the 18th mile of Franklin Woods Road.
我认为有可疑之处
Uh, I think I found something.
一扇门 金属门
A... a door, a metal door.
有关亚当·沃伦案的调查
It's the... it's the Adam Warren investigation.
原地待命
Stand by.
我已经派出了警员 探员
I've got officers on the way, Detective.
报告火情
11-71!
请求支援和消防出动
I need backup and the fire department!
他想烧毁一切证据
He's burning the evidence! He's burning it all down!
嫌犯就在这里 他想把一切都烧毁
The suspect is here and he's burning it down!
我为沃伦一家买♥♥了这些
I bought these for the Warrens.
把包装拆开给他们送过去吧
Uh, take the wrappers off and... and run them over.
十年前
- 妈 - 可怜的一家
- Mom... - That poor family.
我想象不出他们正在经历什么
I can't imagine what they're going through.
我认为这不是一个好主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
去吧 做正确的事
Go and make things right.
我们都知道你没有伤害那个男孩
We both know you didn't hurt that boy.
你好
Hello.
这是一些松饼
These are some muffins.
对你们的遭遇我感到很遗憾
I'm very sorry for what you're going through.
你和我儿子
Exactly what was the nature
到底是什么关系
of your relationship with my son?
他对我很好
He was nice to me.
他曾是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
沃伦太太
Mrs. Warren?
现在也是
Is. Is.
什么 我没听清
What? I'm sorry.
现在也是
Is! Is!
他现在也是个好孩子
He is a good boy!
现在
我没来就开喝了
Starting without me?
说真的 你像个跟踪狂
For real, you are like a stalker.
都是你逼我的
You made me into one.
我本打算打电♥话♥的
Whoa, I... I was going to call.
怎么 你弄丢了我的号♥码
Oh, what? You lost my number?
没有
No.
没有 我只是...
No. I, um...
我把牛仔裤洗了
I washed my jeans.
谁会在餐巾纸上写东西啊
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表