剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I probably wouldn't like him.
你们其实有很多相同点
You actually have a lot in common.
你怎么知道这是我想要的
How did you know this is the one I wanted?
我懂你 克鲁兹
I know you, Cruz.
替我向你男朋友问好
Say hi to your boyfriend for me.
我会的
I'll do that.
去哪 酒吧 还是我家
So, where to? Bar? My place?
这和工作有关
This is work-related.
不一直和工作有关吗
Isn't it all the same?
这是什么
What is it?
你的新闻稿
Your story.
你怎么弄到这些的
How did you get these?
我一直留着以备不时之需
I've been saving them for a rainy day.
你知道我会报道的
You know I'm gonna run it.
随你怎么处理
Do what you got to do.
我被你操控着 但我不知道你是怎么做到的
I'm being manipulated here, but I don't know how.
所以称之为操控
That's why they call it manipulation.
可爱的企鹅
Cute penguin.
要红蜡糖吗
Red Vine?
你干吗吃这些蛋白棒
What's with you and those protein bars?
监视需要垃圾食品
Stakeouts require junk food.
你跟着我到这吗
You followed me here?
我们要看什么
So what are we looking at?
街头帮派 还是毒品实验室
Street gang? Meth lab?
亚当·沃伦一直都在偷偷溜走
Adam Warren's been sneaking out.
并不刺♥激♥
Not as exciting.
他每晚都坐公交车
Every night he gets on a bus
到这附近的某个地方
and goes somewhere in this neighborhood.
这孩子在地下室被困了十年
Kid's been in a bunker for 10 years.
他在凌晨两点到底在见谁
Who the hell is he seeing at 2:00 a.m.?
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
但是...
Oh, but...
我不是说这里没有事情发生
I'm not saying there isn't something going on,
但到现在为止一切都是预感
but right now it's just a hunch.
你在这个预感上纠结的每一秒
And every second you spend obsessing over a hunch
都应该用在寻找真正的线索上
is time we should be spending following up on actual leads.
我们有那个家伙的夹克 有他外套上粘的狗毛
We've got the guy's jacket. We got dog hair off it.
我们马上就要找到他了
We are so close.
现在别让我再分心了
Don't get distracted on me now.
亚当·沃伦有他的父母担心他
Adam Warren has parents to worry about him.
你有我 孩子
You got me, kid.
所以 回家 去睡个觉
So, go home. Get some sleep.
你眼神开始变得疯狂了
You're starting to get those crazy eyes.
我现在要直接回家
I myself am gonna head home
和我愤怒的丈夫共度些美好时光
and spend some quality time with my angry husband.
拜
Bye.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
就去外面
Just outside.
为什么
Why?
呼吸点新鲜空气
To get some fresh air.
在凌晨两点
At 2:00 a.m.?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
每晚都如此
Every night?
你不能在这继续住下去了
You can't live here anymore.
什么
What?
我们会为你找一家好的机构
We will find a good facility,
一个可以 可以帮助你
someplace that can... can just help you and just...
让你自食其力的地方
get you back on your feet.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为自己能做到 但我不行 我很抱歉
I thought I could do it, but I can't. I'm sorry.
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please...
我不是你妈妈
I am not your mom.
这会上新闻的
It'll be on the news.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
选举怎么办
What about the election?
我们会去周♥旋♥ 我们经常这样做
We'll spin it. We always do.
爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
他叫约翰
His name is John.
我可以告诉你跟亚当有关的事情
I can tell you about Adam.
我可以跟你讲他所有的事情
I can tell you all about him.
你从不知道他长大了是什么样
You never knew who he grew up to be,
但是我知道
but I do.
我是唯一一个了解他的人
I'm the only one who knows him.
而且我会告诉你他的一切
And I can tell you everything.
十年前
我们需要警告孩子们小心点汉克·亚瑟
We need to warn the kids about Hank Asher.
但我们都不知道他做了什么
But we don't even know what he did.
他在公园里暴露自己 他是个性侵犯
He exposed himself in a park. He is a sex offender.
我的兄弟在玩嗨了之后也经常
Well, so is my buddy who peed in a parking lot
- 在停车场小便 - 约翰
- after happy hour. - John.
听着 亚当的三年级过得很不容易
Look, Adam's having a hard enough time with third grade.
你还想告诉他在街对面住了个变♥态♥吗
You want to add the boogeyman across the street?
- 不是 但是 - 他并没有伤害任何人
- No, but... - He didn't hurt anyone.
我只是担心 这个世界太可怕了
I just worry. The world is a scary place.
他们现在还不需要知道这些
Well, they shouldn't have to know that yet.
我们会像老鹰一样盯着他们
We'll watch them like hawks...
然后祈祷那个家伙会搬走 好吗
and pray the guy moves, okay?
他很有趣
He was funny.
现在
他总是模仿一些声音
He used to do voices.
哪些声音
Which ones?
"尼莫"里记性不好的那条鱼
The fish from "Nemo" who forgets things.
多莉
Dory.
还有"美国战队"里的金♥正♥日♥
And Kim Jong Il from "Team America."
他看过那个
He saw that?
丹尼带他看的 两次
Danny took him... twice.
他很聪明
He was smart...
比我聪明
smarter than me.
他喜欢读书
He liked to read.
他最喜欢哪本书
What was his favorite book?
阿根廷游记
A traveler's guide to Argentina.
我们没法选择得到的东西
We didn't get to choose what we got.
还有什么
What else?
他想出了好几个很好的逃跑计划
He came up with really good escape plans.
他尝试它们了吗
Did he try them?
每一个都试了
Every single one.
再多跟我说点
Tell me more.
再多跟我说点
Tell me more.
他想念很多东西 他的房♥间和学校
He missed things... his room and school.
但是他有一条规定
But he had a rule...
我们两个人不能在同一时间悲伤
that we could never be sad at the same time.
他会说这句话
He would say this thing...
"勇敢一点点 多..."
"Be a little bit brave for a little... "
"多坚持一点点"
"For a little bit of time."
它是怎么发生的
How did it happen?
他是怎么
How did he, um...
有一天他生病了
One day he just got sick.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一份班尼迪克蛋 蛋清全熟 蛋黄半熟
Eggs Benedict, firm whites, runny yolk,
配荷兰酱
hollandaise on the side,
全麦面包 火候大点 不要糊的
wheat, well-toasted but not burnt,
配黄油
butter on the side,
橙汁 少果肉 不加冰 然后来杯咖啡
OJ, light on the pulp, no ice, and coffee.
那个你想要什么样的
How do you want that?
咖啡
Coffee?
就是咖啡
It's coffee.
这是迈耶 有事请留言
It's Meyer. Leave a message.
我想找到突破口了 孩子
I think I get the bar thing now, kid.
这份工作都没时间吃饭
No time to eat on this job.
晚点跟你说
Fill you in later.
确定你什么都不需要吗
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表