剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
You're proposing a law to chip sex offenders.
那对此案有帮助吗
Would that have helped at all in this case?
有个孩子失踪了 我们不会将此事政♥治♥化的
There's a child missing. We're not gonna politicize that.
我们稳住了就业问题 州长
We got job growth locked down, governor,
但我们需要坚定惩治犯罪的立场
but we need to shore up our position on crime.
不能低估新闻报道的作用
A few juicy sound bites can go a long way.
今天不行
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna do that today.
克莱尔·沃伦已经把犯罪问题提上议程了
Claire Warren has made crime an issue.
- 我不会谈论的 - 但是她正在谈论
- I'm not gonna talk about it. - But she's talking about it.
那就让她说吧
So, let her talk about it.
沃伦市长 你和丹尼尔一家谈过了吗
Mayor Warren, have you spoken to the Daniels family yet?
很显然 我能想象到他们正在经历什么
Obviously, I can imagine what they're going through.
我想指出 警方已经通缉了
I want to point out that the police have issued
一辆牌照开头为"3JKE"的
an amber alert for a white van
白色面包车
with the license plate beginning with "3JKE."
她还嫩得很 斯科特
She's a one-trick pony, Scotty...
一个无足轻重的小城镇市长
a lightweight, small-town mayor
抓着一根稻草不放
running a one-issue campaign.
相信我 人们马上就会厌倦
Believe me... people are gonna get tired
性侵犯和微芯片的
of sex offenders and microchips.
所以 就让她先蹦跶几下吧
So, let her jump through her pretty hoop sand her pretty ring.
当那些小鬼们为她
And when the kids are done clapping
鼓够了掌时
for the pretty, pretty pony,
我们就要来点真的了
we will get down to the real issues.
是时候停止这一切了
It's enough already!
没有哪个父母应该经受如此噩梦
No parent should have to go through this nightmare.
如果掠走布莱恩的男人现在正在看电视的话
And if the man who took Brian is watching right now,
我要你仔细听好我说的话
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
你只是苟延残喘而已
You are on borrowed time.
我们可能不知道你的名字或者住址
We may not know your name or where you live,
但我们知道你是谁
but we know who you are.
而我们一定会抓到你的
And we will find you.
难道不是记者招待会吗
Isn't this a press conference?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那见鬼的记者都去哪里了
So, where's the damn press?
线人说他们有理由相信...
Sources say they have reason to believe...
她今早给我做了杯拿铁
She made me a latte this morning...
- 绑♥架♥者很可能与... - 用的杏仁奶
- the kidnapping may be connected... - with almond milk.
亚当·沃伦一案有联♥系♥
to the Adam Warren case.
你的炮♥友♥是怎么想的
What does your bang buddy think?
他有点怀疑 不过他当局者迷
He's suspicious, but he's too close to it to tell.
所以 他就放黄鼠狼入鸡舍
So, he lets the fox into the henhouse
以此弄清楚真♥相♥
to figure it out for him.
这还真是大胆
That's ballsy.
谁给我拿杯杏仁奶拿铁
Somebody get me an almond-milk latte.
- 盖斯 - 什么事
- Gus! - What?
- 那是他的家人 - 所以呢
- It's his family. - So?
我答应他在报道任何事之前
So, I promised him I would give him a heads up
都要请示他一下
before we ran with anything.
我又没答应
Well, I didn't.
你试过用水枪清洗吗
You try a pressure wash?
- 什么 - 你的车♥库♥
- What? - On your garage.
估计能洗掉一点颜料
Probably take some paint off,
怎么说都好过现在的样子
but better than what's on it now.
汉克·亚瑟 对吧
Hank Asher, right?
你收到了一张限制令
You've been served with a restraining order.
你不可以联♥系♥或打扰约翰和克莱尔·沃伦
You're not to come in contact with or disturb the peace
或者他们家任何一人的平静
of John and Claire Warren or anyone in their family,
包括他们的儿子亚当
including their son Adam.
是他走过来的
He came over here.
100码的距离 可以吧
100 yards, okay?
他们就住在对面
They live across the street.
那就别越过这棵树
Then don't go past that tree.
我们在公园附近找到了四个摄像头
So, we found four surveillance cameras near the park.
我的团队过了遍监控录像带
My team's already combing through the footage.
有任何车牌的线索吗
Anything on the license plate?
一辆三天前在纽黑文被窃的雅阁
Stolen off an Accord in New Haven three days ago.
有点帮助
That's helpful.
"举报热♥线♥怎么样了" 他问
"What about the tip line?" he asked,
早就知道答案了
already knowing the answer.
电♥话♥被打爆了 多亏了沃伦的记者招待会
Flooded, thanks to Warren's press conference.
有除了被囚禁的人和疯子之外的事情吗
Anything other than the usual shut-ins and crackpots?
即使有人打了电♥话♥提供线索
Even if someone calls with something,
那也要花上他们一辈子的时间去大海捞针
i-it'll take forever to find them in the haystack.
我们可没有一辈子
We don't have forever.
是的 我们是没有
No, we do not.
但我们有... 这个
But we have... this.
你怎么想的 亚当
What do you think, Adam?
慢慢来 亲爱的 不用着急
Take your time, honey. There's no rush.
- 老天啊 亚当 - 给他弄点水
- Oh, God, Adam. - Get him some water.
亚当
Adam!
- 有我呢 有我呢 - 天啊
- I gotcha. I gotcha. - God!
好的 到这边来
Okay. Come here.
是他吗
Is that him?
是...是他吗 是他带走你的 对吧
Is... Is that h... Is that him? Is that the man that took you?
看在老天的份上 给他点时间
For God's sakes, give him a minute.
就是他 没错吧
That's him, isn't it?
你在辛克莱州立监狱
You've been assistant warden
做了十二年的助理典狱长
at Sinclair State Prison for 12 years now.
八年前
有伤疤为证
Got the scars to prove it.
和管理犯人相比
Well, compared to herding inmates,
领导我的安保团队
heading up my security detail
轻松地就像是星期天的下午
should be a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- 欢迎加入队伍 - 谢谢你
- Welcome to the team. - Thank you.
给我们点时间 戴安
Give us a minute, Diane?
你查出...什么了吗
Were you able to... find out?
一无所获
Uh, I wasn't.
但你找人和他谈过了啊
But you had people speak to him?
他不肯透露一个字
He won't say a word.
我还能做些什么吗
Is there anything else I can do?
现在
我能帮你什么 亚瑟先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Asher?
我想控告沃伦一家对我的诽谤和中伤
I want to sue the Warrens for slander and... and defamation.
- 市长家 - 没错
- The mayor's family. - That's right.
我能问问为什么...
Can I ask how...
她和她丈夫推波助澜
She and her husband contributed
导致我含冤入狱
to my being wrongfully incarcerated.
你为此得到了一大笔赔偿金
You got a big payout from that.
她在全国电视台上称呼我为怪物
She called me a monster on national television.
这并不足以...
Not exactly grounds for...
还有别的事
There are other things, too.
亚瑟先生
Mr. Asher.
叫我汉克
Hank.
好的
Yeah.
你曾被定罪为性侵犯 而她是个母亲
You're a convicted sex offender. She's a mother.
她让我活在人间地狱
Who made my life a living hell.
她失去了儿子
Who lost her son.
我的建议 用他们给你的这笔钱
My advice... use that money they gave you
去买♥♥个海岛
and go buy yourself an island.
- 我不想要海岛 - 那你想要什么
- I don't want an island. - What do you want?
正义
Justice.
祝你好运
Good luck.
万一我错了呢 如果他就是亚当本人呢
What if I was wrong? What if it's been him this whole time?
- 好的 冷静下来 - 不是的
- Okay, calm down. - No, no, no, no, no.
你没见到他今天的样子 好吗
You didn't see him today, all right?
当他们给他看那家伙的照片时 他就失控了
When they showed him of the guy, he... he flipped out.
他差点昏过去 这没办法作假
He almost passed out. You can't fake that.
听着 你又没做错什么事
Look, you didn't do anything wrong.
你只是在寻求真♥相♥罢了
You were just looking for the truth.
是啊 是啊 所以我喊了个记者
Yeah, yeah, so I called a reporter.
这样吧 我们出去找个地方喝一杯...
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表