剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
You're wasting your time... and his!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
菜炖牛肉
Goulash.
谁是匈牙利人
Who was Hungarian?
我父亲
My father.
他还在世吗
Is he still living?
不在了
No.
他以你为荣吗
Was he proud of you?
我猜是
I guess.
还好他去世了
Lucky he's dead.
你现在身处困境 简
You're in a pickle, Jane.
你把联邦调查局的探员绑在你的地下室
You got an FBI agent tied up in your basement.
单这事就已经够糟了
Now, that's bad all by itself,
但关键是 我现在并不觉得热
but on top of it, I'm not feeling so hot.
我开始寒战冒汗了
I'm starting to sweat, I've got the chills,
因为你打在我头上的那个伤口感染了
'cause that head wound you gave me is infected.
这怎么说都很糟
And that sucks on many levels.
不仅仅是对我 更是对你
Not just for me, but for you.
因为唯一一件比囚禁一个
'Cause the only thing worse
活着的联邦探员更糟的事
than having a live FBI agent on your hands
是这个探员死了
is having a dead one.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你就一直说吧
Yeah. You keep saying that.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
- 有时间吗 - 现在没有
- Got a minute?- I actually don't right now.
五百万零二百六十
5,000,260.
什么意思
What?
你欠我十年时间 也就是这么多分钟
The number of minutes in the 10 years you owe me.
我只想占用你一分钟
I'll take just one.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
在监狱里
In prison,
大家管性侵犯叫做"肮脏囚犯"
they call the sex offenders the dirty inmates.
人人都知道
Everyone knows the dirty.
性侵犯必须要签弃权书
He's the one that has to sign a waiver
才能生存
to stay in general pop.
你听到性侵犯在熄灯之后惨叫时
He's the one you hear screaming after lights out.
就是大家正在"洗涤"他们的"肮脏"
That's when they clean the dirty.
这种"洗涤"一点也不好受
It's no fun to be cleaned.
你已经不在监狱了
You're not in prison anymore.
- 我不这么认为 - 你已经被无罪释放了
- I beg to differ. - You've been exonerated.
你是这么理解的吗
Is that what you think?
我认为你不开心都是你自找的
I think if you're unhappy, it's your own fault.
你总是妄下结论
You always did jump to conclusions.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
我想要这个社会 善有善报
I want a world where good things happen to good people
恶有恶报
and bad things happen to bad people.
我们需要更多英雄
We need more heroes.
所以你得把我打造成英雄
So you're going to make me one.
凭什么
Why's that?
这个你要找的人
The man you are looking for
十年前在我的房♥子里
was at my house 10 years ago.
他就是在那发现了亚当·沃伦的
That's where he spotted Adam Warren.
而且那晚他也去了集♥会♥
He was also at the rally that night.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
我会帮你破案
I'm gonna solve your case.
而破案后
And when I do,
你要告诉全世界是我帮助的你
you're going to tell the whole world that I did it,
是我帮你抓住了坏人
that caught your monster,
是我"洗涤"了你的"肮脏"
that cleaned... your dirty.
袋子里到底是什么 汉克
What's in the bag, Hank?
我的余生
The rest of my life.
当时好像没人在管他
No one seemed to be watching him.
- 你当时是一个人吗 - 我在摊位上
- Were you alone? - At the booth.
然后我就和女朋友碰面 一起去吃了晚餐
And then I met up with my girlfriend later for dinner.
然后你一整晚
And you were with your girlfriend
- 都和她在一起 - 是的
- for the rest of the night? - Yes, ma'am.
你能把她的电♥话♥号♥码写下来吗
Would you mind writing her number down?
好啊 当然可以
No. No, not at all.
还有什么别的我能帮上忙吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没事了 谢谢你过来一趟
No. Thanks for coming down.
还有什么别的我能帮上忙吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没事了 谢谢你过...
No. Thanks for co...
还有什么别的我能帮上忙吗
Anything else I can help you with?
- 他有不在场证明 - 他女朋友做的证
- He had an alibi. - His girlfriend,
- 他那个在炼油厂上班的女朋友 - 迈耶
- who works at the oil refinery. - Meyer.
我打赌道格可以任意出入那些地下室
I bet you Doug had a VIP tour of those bunkers.
你当时并不知道
You didn't know.
我找她谈过那么多次
I spoke to her so many times.
- 你又不知道 - 我应该知道才对
- You didn't know! - I should've.
线索都在我眼前
I had all the pieces right in front of me.
但我就是没把它们串起来
I just didn't put them together.
下一步怎么办
So what's the move?
我正在召集战术小组
A tactical team is being assembled.
那个沃伦家的小孩出来指认他了吗
Did the Warren kid I.D. him?
现在没有时间 而且 他也不可靠
There's no time. Plus, he's unreliable.
你有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
我有枪就够了
I got a gun that shoots people.
- 你得去申请搜查令 - 伦恩
- You get a warrant. - Len!
你会抓到他的 你应得的
You're gonna get him. You deserve to.
但是你这次要按规矩办事
But you do it by the book this time.
在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
正在办公室忙着呢
Just buried at the office.
是吗 忙些什么
Yeah? What's going on.
就是些日常琐事
Just the usual chaos.
正在想办法在周二民♥意♥投票开始之前
Trying to get the last ad buys in
把最后的广♥告♥买♥♥进 再然后...
before the polls open Tuesday, and...
我...不是 是能源委员会的报告
I... No, the Energy Commission studies,
昨天就该把这个报告给我
and I need them yesterday.
不好意思 工作上的事
Sorry about that.
怎么了
What's up?
就是想你了
Just thinking about you.
是吗 我也想你
Yeah? Yeah, me too.
想我哪里
Mm. Which parts?
什么
What?
想我身上哪个部分了
Which parts of me were you thinking about?
哪里都想
All of them.
怎么叫"哪里都想"
"All of them."
就是想你每一寸皮肤
The whole kit and caboodle.
真的吗
Seriously?
嗯...不好意思 我要挂电♥话♥了
Y... Um, s... Uh, sorry. I've got to go. Bye.
嘿 最近如何
Hey! How are you?
- 史蒂文·艾斯利. - 不认识
- Steven Eisley. - Don't know him.
沃特·佩顿·艾斯利三世的儿子
The son of Walter Peyton Eisley III.
还是没明白你说的谁
Your mouth is moving, but it's just letters and sounds.
生物科技遗传学实验室的首席执行官
The CEO of Biotech Genetics.
给我看看
Give me that.
薇拉·沃伦和他是大学同学
Willa Warren went to college with him,
她在他婚礼上祝过词 还给他老婆找了工作
gave a toast at his wedding, got his wife a job...
给他一些好处来换取伪造的DNA测试结果
you know, the usual favors you trade in for a fake DNA test.
你怎么知道他们不是在叙旧
How do you know they're not just catching up?
因为克莱尔·沃伦刚刚成为准州长
Because Claire Warren just became a shoo-in for governor.
那他能得到什么好处
So what's the kickback?
我不清楚 不过好处一定会从微芯片合约开始
I don't know, but it's got to start with the micro-chipping contract.
找到这件事和那个孩子的真实身份的关系之前
No sleep till it all ties back to
不许睡觉
whoever the kid is.
我要上头版
I want the front page.
我要这篇报道
I want the story.
早啊 约翰
Good morning, John.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
我决定留下来
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表