剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表
# Beat it down to get to my soul ##
我猜你现在也想这么做
Bet you want to do that right now.
- 是有点儿 - # 无可奈何 #
- Uh, little bit, yeah. - # Against my will #
# 人人都告诉我你要来此 #
# Anyone could tell us you're coming #
我一直想开这辆车
I always wanted to drive this car.
别开上瘾了
Don't get too used to it.
# 宝贝 不要介怀 #
# Baby, don't mind #
你...你还有备用钥匙吗
Do you, uh... you still have that extra set of keys?
我们...回家吧
Let's... Let's go home.
不旅行了
Cut the trip short?
不去了 我想今晚躺在床上好好睡一觉
Yeah, yeah. I want to sleep in my own bed tonight.
- 但是我们不是应该... - 别这样
- But aren't we supposed to... - No, no, no.
现在就走
Let's go now.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
站住 伙计
Folks, hold up right there.
别踩油门了
Hey, ease up on the gas.
看着路
Hey, you got to look at the road.
说真的 慢一点...
Seriously, slow d...
亚当 你在干什... 亚当 减速
Adam, what are you... Adam, slow down!
亚当 快踩刹车
Adam, hit the brake!
睁开眼 兄弟
Open your eyes! Come on, man!
停车 你到底在干什么 停车
Stop! What are you doing?! Stop!
拜托你减速 快踩刹车
Come on! Slow down! Hit the brake!
- 踩刹车 - 抱歉
- Hit the brake! - Sorry.
踩刹车
Hit the brake!
很抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
刚刚收到传真
Fax came through.
你可得好好保存这个
You might want to hold on to that
以防下一次停车检查
in case you get pulled over again, all right?
谢谢 警官
I appreciate that, sir.
恭喜
Yeah. Congratulations.
你刚刚在干什么 出了什么毛病
What the hell were you doing?! What is wrong with you?!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
你想自杀吗
Do you want to die?
不再想了
Not anymore.
克莱门茨来电♥话♥了吗
Clements call in yet?
- 还没 - 没有吗
- Not yet. - No?
我们在他下一个可能的目的地
We've got agents
到处都安排了探员
all over the next place we think he'll go.
这张网撒得很大 现在只待他落网
It's a pretty wide net. He's just got to walk into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他的鼻梁被打断了吗
Was his nose broken?
三处骨折
In three places.
真遗憾
What a shame.
我很少为人感到难过
It's hard for me to feel sorry for a man
倒是经常希望他去死
I spent so much time wishing were dead.
很公平
Fair enough.
这不是他干的
He didn't do it.
也许吧 但是他没有不在场证明
That may be, but he has no alibi.
他当时正在家睡觉
Because he was home sleeping.
和你一起
With you?
睡在沙发上
On the sofa.
我知道你肩负着很多责任
I know you have a lot on your plate right now,
你不必...
and you don't need...
- 那可是约翰 - 我对此无能为力
- This is John we're talking about. - My hands are tied.
我们只能静待事态发展
We're just gonna have to let it play out.
他连蜘蛛都不忍♥伤害
The man takes a spider outside.
他没法...
How can he be capable...
恕我直言...
All due respect...
... 我觉得你不清楚他能做出什么
... I'm not sure you know what he's capable of.
你就知道
Oh, but you do?
你不能这么做
You don't get to do this.
做什么
What?
你不能袖手旁观
You don't get to sit on the visitor's side.
起码不是现在
Not now.
你在我们的床上睡了十年 就躺在我们之间
You've been in our bed, lying between us, for 10 years.
无论你愿不愿意 我们都在一条船上
Like it or not, you're with us.
我们六个是一体的 亲爱的
We are a party of six, honey.
我们住在同一屋檐下 我们同塌而眠
We live together. We sleep together.
你得和我们一条心 你得看清立场再做事
So, you get on board, and you do what's right.
约翰
John?!
十年前
我准备走了
Hey, I'm gonna go.
多谢你的... 抱歉
Thanks for... Oh, sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我睡不着的时候 会想一些事
When I can't sleep, I think.
她把它们都拿下来了
She took it all down.
他的照片吗
His photos?
所有的东西
Well, ev... everything.
我们曾经在墙上刻他的身高
Used to measure his height on the wall.
她把铅笔的记号♥都擦掉了
She erased the pencil marks.
人们悲伤的方式各不相同
People grieve differently.
这不正常
It's not normal.
他的消失也不正常
Neither is him being gone.
多谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
现在
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
不 不要
No, don't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
标签熊爸爸的推文不是我发起的
I didn't start #papabear.
是的
No...
你从没有怀疑过我
You never doubted me.
不顺利吗
Wagon hit a bump?
他真的是...
He's really...
一团糟
messed up.
是吗
Yeah?
或许吧
Yeah.
他没有出现
He didn't show.
或许你没看见他
Maybe you missed him.
我们查遍了
No, we combed through
码头上的监控录像
the surveillance footage on the dock.
或许明天
Maybe tomorrow.
我会让探员在这里
I'll leave agents here
还有清单上其他所有的地点留守一周
and at all the sites on the list for a week.
他不可能那么聪明
He can't be that smart.
他不是什么犯罪大♥师♥ 只是个普通人
He's not some master criminal. He's just one guy.
一个很变♥态♥ 一团乱的人
One very sick, messed-up guy.
你有什么好消息给我吗
You have anything good for me?
给你买♥♥了一个钥匙链
Oh, got you a key chain.
只是他们没有妮娜
Only they didn't have "Nina,"
我只能求其次选了克里斯蒂娜
so I had to go with "Christina."
我要挂你电♥话♥了
I'm hanging up on you.
警方已经全都看过了
The police already looked at all that.
这是他砸坏的桌子吗
Is this the table he smashed?
他打碎了花瓶 还有我的台灯
He broke the vase, my lamp.
到处都是玻璃
There was glass everywhere.
那是你和你妈妈吗
That supposed to be you and your mom?
它让我想起她
It reminds me of her.
对你来说一定很重要
Must mean a lot to you.
你为什么会来这里
Why are you here?
想看看你怎么样
Wanted to see if you were okay.
你是关心我吗
You're concerned about me?
- 是 - 十年前你可不关心
- Yes. - You weren't 10 years ago.
你十年前也不是受害人
You weren't the victim 10 years ago.
我们保留各自的意见好了
We'll agree to disagree.
我又看了一下你受伤的照片
I took another look at the photos of your injuries.
你一定很痛苦
You must be in a lot of pain.
我已经好了
I heal.
特别是你的手
剧集 | 罪恶之家(2016) | 导航列表